It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People as food?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
In the April issue of The Fortean Times,There is an article called the "Quiet Invasion" by Eris Andys.
In the article She reports going to a public meeting conduted by a US airforce Colonel named McKENNA.
In this discusion he says that earth is being visited by some dozen different alien species of extraterrestrial life . One of which and i qoute "regards us as food".I know from reading posts on this board that there are alot of well informed people here,have any of you ever heard of this being mentioned before.Its the first time i have read such a thing .
Parker

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here's a billboard left by an abuctee.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by parker
One of which and i qoute "regards us as food".I know from reading posts on this board that there are alot of well informed people here,have any of you ever heard of this being mentioned before.Its the first time i have read such a thing .
Parker
Yes, I've read many times that ET's use humans as a food source, whether it is the negative energy emitted by our emotions or just plain outright eating humans. Anything is possible with these types of life forms because the universe provides such a variety of life, much like the Earth provides many different types of species.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"It's People"
Soilent Green

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Where else can you each and every single vitamin, nutrient and protein needed for human function than... *gasp* another human?

Mmm mmm, people.

DE

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Like cattle? What is done to those things isnt right. I hope they can get our disease from the carriers.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The answers actually right under your nose parker! www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This seems strange. After reading this post I started wondering if some people taste better than others and now I'm hungry.

I'm sure I just need a midnight snack, I don't believe I'm an alien.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Of course some are better than others, but I am not telling

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yeah - I remember Soylent Green. Still a great old Sci-fi movie with Charlton Heston playing the lead. Another good movie that involved cannibalism is Farewell to the King with Nick Nolte - great war flick.

There are plenty of wild animals roaming this planet that would eat humans if they had the chance, so it would be no suprise that an intelligent alien species might do the same.

Lucky for me I'm too old & tough at this point. I suppose if they found some traits they liked they'd just abduct them & use them as breeders. Kind of like what we do with cattle- black angus anyone.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by outsider]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
could be why so many people go missing

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Eh, I still think my post on the grey's eating habits is the best.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I hope I crap and piss all over myself when my wirey old body kicks it. Let them eat some 'marinade del poo'. Nasty mofos.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Mmmmmm, soylent!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well, if some are interested in physical consumption of humans, then I'd wish they'd step it up a bit. There are way too many humans on this beleagured planet. Bon apetit!

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the post's to read Porsche Drifter ....
Helped a bit to understand the posibility of consumtion. After a a little more research i found reference to vats of parts used as a spray that is absorbed through their skin located on craft, and in undrground bases as seen by abductees.
p.s by the way i have an86 944 NA.
Parker

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by parker]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This post begs the question...

If you could eat a fully cooked, tender, juicy piece of meat from a human, without consequence...would you?...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

If you could eat a fully cooked, tender, juicy piece of meat from a human, without consequence...would you?...

i doubt it, i'd sooner live off pot noodles. no, wait a minute....

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

Yes, yes I would.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Humans make for great livestock. Drain 'em, flay 'em, bake 'em. Humans make for good eaten. I personally like mine baked in a rotisserie. Mmm, mmmm.

I think most animals take care of themselves better than the human animal - most humans are just plain dirty. I think I'd have trouble eating an uncleanly human. Most other animals groom themselves naturally and usually only eat things that are natural to their diet (which is one of the reasons why we eat them - they're essentially clean). I think human meat would definately taste different from human to human. Vegetarians would probably be the best source of human meat.

[Edited on 4-9-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join