It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You know technically, if this story is correct, her shouting "The Earth Must Be Warned" while she's flying in the atmosphere on sleeping pills isn't really evidence of anything at all.

i've said some messed up s**t on drugs too.

It is curious seeing she is an Astronaut, but come on...i'm sure our government would warn us of any major/imminent threat, they work for us don't they?

....ha....couln't say that with a straight face....

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpoweri'm sure our government would warn us of any major/imminent threat, they work for us don't they?

Of course they would... AFTER they set up residency off world

So we have Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell telling us but its not enough...

We had another lady astronaut went nuts a while back...

We have 'rumors' that the shuttle was taken out by the Mossad because the teacher was going to spill the beans...

and now this?

December 26, 2008
Claudie Haignere Hospitalized

France's first woman in space hospitalized after suicide attempt, Scientific American

"The first French woman in space has been hospitalized after she tried to take her own life, according to published reports. Claudie Haignere, 51, was hospitalized late yesterday after she tried to commit suicide, an unidentified French government source told Agence France-Presse. Another source told AFP that Haignere overdosed on pills."

www.nasawatch.com...

Scientific American?
NASA Watch?

Move along folks nothing to see here... all is under control...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The very term 'French Astronaut' is quite the oxymoron, n'est pas??

Not to allude, nor impugn any Nationals' ability to train for a Space Program, and then fly....but, last I checked, France is not well-known for her Space Program.

IF a French citizen (or any Nationality, for that matter) is accepted into the NASA Program, and flies, then THEY would be an 'Astronaut'. IF, on the other hand, an individual wished to work with the Russians, and flies, then THEY would be a 'Cosmonaut'.

Haven't figured out, yet, the terms for the Chinese and Japanese space travellers...."Sinonauts"??? "Shinsunauts"??? Or, as the ESA keeps probing into Space...."Euronauts"?

Looks like we have to come up with a better term for space travellers....how about, "tourists"?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.sciam.com...

and read the comments posted by people on there

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
um.... Sorcha Faal ??

no credibility

also, people in France have been following this and done all the research to prove it's flase.
link

[edit on 27-12-2008 by warrenb]

If you read the entire discussion in the above mentioned link, the debate is no more conclusive than in this thread. There are various takes on the situation and the consensus seems to be that a high level scientist such as herself would not have taken too many pills. She founded, as minister of research, the Pasteur Institute's genetic research labs and was actively involved in the field. Her husband only said that it was a blend of incompatible pills at a later date, insisting that she was not suicidal. This can be interpreted either as her incompetence at self-medicating, or as his attempt to keep her out of further trouble. She insisted to be hospitalized in the French Military Hospital in Paris where the public is not admitted. This is obviously not a neutral request, and anyone working in the secret service knows why foreign heads of state when receiving medical attention in France are treated there. It is safe.

For those cynics among you who believe that the source is the only reference for what is true, you are the most likely to be tricked as reliable sources are the most dangerous weapons of disinformation. They purposely reliably tell the truth almost all the time, in order to ensure trust when the rarely choose to lie. A less reliable source in far more valid because you are on your guard, and check the plausibility of their inferences confronting them with alternative assertions and inspecting their strengths and weaknesses when integrated to various theoretical arrays.

For example, she was almost suicided (oops, got her meds mixed up) on the evening of Tuesday December 24th 2008. It was on Wednesday morning that 17 fire trucks put out a fire which originated in the basement of the central research building which she founded after evacuating some 30 employees. It was a DNA research unit specialized in biological development. Basically this is fundamental research into how life emerges and is modified by genetic process and/or engineering. If ETs exist, which she is said to believe as many many of her former astronaut colleagues do, then it is plausible, even if not proven, that she may have wanted to warn humanity about something. Let us hope it has to do with ETs, otherwise it is possibly far worse, a human designed bio-terror agent about to be set loose and leaving us less of a chance of survival than even hoards of angry reptilian giants.

If I get any info from her local intelligence sources about this, I'll post again here later.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
eat meat. so sweet. tasty treat.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It seems that this lady and the apparent suicide atttempt are doing the rounds again in response to the 'Stargate in the Gulf of Aden' theory floating around ATS and the net recently. Any new updates as to how genuine this attempt are and the meaning about her supposed quote?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by likeabull
For anyone to insult an astronaut that has been in space at least twice and has worked in the space program for many years, I find to lack credibility. You don't get to become an astronaut because your a loony. The exception of course being the American astronaut that drove from Texas with a diaper to assault some woman. I believe that something is going on and will reveal itself during the new administration. I money just doesn't disappear! It gets diverted! Just like I funds were diverted prior and during WWII. Something is definitely going on. Until it comes into light I suggest we wait and see.
Agreed ! ! ! If in fact this woman is an astronaut, surly she has a great amount of wits about her. So lets approach this from an intelligent level. These people study space and earth, it is their life, so why would she choose to throw it all away unless something WAS actually wrong. What you don't beLIEve the governments would do everything to cover something up? come on now ( then it is time to dislodge head from sand). And another thing, she makes this claim and then suddenly takes drugs in attempted suicide? That sounds to me like someone wanted her to shut up ASAP, and put the blame on insanity.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

What you wrote has intelligent logical sense. I fully agree with you. And I just wish to add your list:-

- She used the term 'warned', of which is about an event that can still be reversible with preparedness.

- her speciality is DNA biological developement. What had she discovered that can be 'reversible' still, but not allowed to do so, and thus her cries and her subsequent death?

- Her death and the subsequent burning of her office cannot be mere coincidence.

- The full answer may lie with the ones who are funding or sponsoring her research. Next will be her fellow researchers at the institutes. It was teamwork and she could not have been alone to discover 'something'. They may be already had been silenced.

Chances are, the true backers will have the answers, if they are willing to talk which I doubt so, if murder is consented to shut up someone. Even here on ATS they are already active. The backers' name alone may hold clues to close up the dots to solving the mystery.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I read this and can't help but remember all those articles and books I've read about people in-the-know (from the government or otherwise) who commit suicide after learning too much. People who couldn't "handle the truth".

This whole thing seems eerily reminiscent of those stories, IMO....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join