It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Earth Must Be Warned!” Screams French Astronaut

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
A most peculiar FSB is circulating in the Kremlin today stating that the renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide.

full

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
um.... Sorcha Faal ??

no credibility

also, people in France have been following this and done all the research to prove it's flase.
link

[edit on 27-12-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow. That is one scary set of allegations!

This has the makings of a serious situation. One might wonder how many angles there are to this story!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This sounds interesting, But..
We need collaberated proof. Anything in the mainstream media?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Oh come on!

Anyone who uses Sitchen as a serious source of information shouldn't be considered the foremost of anything.
I fully support the Ancient Astronaut Theory myself, but when the site where we get this hearsay info from uses Sitchen as a reference into this woman's SUPPOSED interests, my BS meter pegs out!

I propose a rule, we don't allow people into space who believe what Sitchen says. His lack of understanding of basic physics (which is key to his "theories") should disqualify someone who buys into his sensationalist bunk from boarding a space shuttle.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Not only that but further down the page in the link you posted there is this:

"Equally important to note is that for the first time in centuries Chinese warships have left their home waters to join the massive International effort to confront what is seen as our Earth’s most serious threat ever, and that when attempting to confront an undersea ‘anomaly’ off the coast of Papua New Guinea villagers reported a UFO like craft rapidly ascending from the ocean and streaking skyward leaving in its aftermath giant swells which have left nearly 32,000 homeless and which the United Nations is now rushing aid towards. "

Wowzers

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
To believe in any thing written by Sorcha Faal is like believing in the fortune cookie fortunes....it just dosen't make any sence.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They should ban people who post Sorcha False's stories. Or better yet, they should show up on their door steps and smack them across the face with a printed out, rolled up copy of the article.

L. Ron Hubbard had a better track record for accuracy.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

It was kinda intresting so i posted it

am sorry if that website have a bad record i didnt even know about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Al-Mahdi

Don't sweat it. You aren't the first and you won't be the last. She knows how to write an interesting story and the headlines are always provocative. There are threads dedicated to Sorcha Faal the hoax queen on here. You can read up on her/him if you would like to know why people are so worked up about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It sounds like there is going to be a breakout of a new virus. One that tops AIDS. The alien grays recently have finalized the new human species and will soon be introducing the strain to this world. In order for this to happen without crossing DNA sequences will require sterilization of the habitat. Much like the pyramids there will now be great cities that will fare noble to the king.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Al-Mahdi

As soon as the name Zecharia Sitchin was named in the article, I quit reading. His books are a fun read, but the conclusions he gets from his interpretations of Sumerian tablets are dubious at best.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's okay. I was jesting about attacking you with printed out Sorcha Faal articles. :-)

I do wish there was a way to prohibit people from linking to them. Maybe we need a script that takes people clicking on a Sorcha link from an ATS page, warning the clicker about the incredible tabloidiness of the site they are about to go to.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For anyone to insult an astronaut that has been in space at least twice and has worked in the space program for many years, I find to lack credibility. You don't get to become an astronaut because your a loony. The exception of course being the American astronaut that drove from Texas with a diaper to assault some woman. I believe that something is going on and will reveal itself during the new administration. I money just doesn't disappear! It gets diverted! Just like I funds were diverted prior and during WWII. Something is definitely going on. Until it comes into light I suggest we wait and see.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

Its not the astronaut they are attacking, its quenn of BS Sorcha Faal, and king of crap Zecharia Sitchin who are the sourcers of the article

Did you actually read the posts properly?

[edit on 28/12/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Does the source negate all of the information?

.. renowned scientist and France’s first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be ‘forcefully restrained’ after screaming “Earth Must Be Warned!” prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide.

Of Dr. Haigneré’s suicide attempt we can read from French media sources:

“The first French woman in space has been hospitalized after she tried to take her own life, according to published reports.

Claudie Haignere, 51, was hospitalized late yesterday after she tried to commit suicide, an unidentified French government source told Agence France-Presse. Another source told AFP that Haignere overdosed on pills.

Haignere, a rheumatologist, flew to the MIR space station as an astronaut in 1996 and to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2001. She's studied how humans adapt their motor and cognitive skills in weightlessness and monitored astronauts from the ground. Later, on the MIR, she performed experiments in physiology, developmental biology, fluid physics and technology, according to the European Space Agency.”

More ominously, these reports continue, was that within hours of Dr. Haigneré’s alleged suicide attempt her laboratory, where she worked on the forefront of Human/Alien DNA research, at the World renowned Pasteur Institute was destroyed by fire, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service:

“Fire broke out Wednesday in a biology laboratory at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, famed for research on fighting infectious diseases, officials said.

No victims were reported, and no sensitive materials or viruses were affected by the fire, which was extinguished by firefighters, an official at the institute said. The official was not authorized to be publicly named according to company policy. The cause of the blaze was unclear.

The fire broke out mid-morning in an underground level of one of the buildings in the institute's campus in southern Paris, a lab that conducts research in developmental biology, the official said.”

FSB internal reports on Dr. Haigneré state that since her return from space she had become convinced that our Earth had been visited in our historical past by ‘ancient astronauts’ who had not only had colonized our Planet but had genetically engineered the then existing semi-human life forms into our present day human race.

(What is FSB? - I am unfamiliar with the acronym. Is it a news agency?)

Then they mention Sitchin...

.. Dr. Haigneré’s beliefs mirror those of the prominent Israeli writer and researcher Zecharia Sitchin ....

I'm not certain that means the astronaut is a 'follower' of his particular theories, is she?

The author then goes into rehashing old stories of her own (doom-and-gloom stuff, of course) but it is not, journalistically speaking, related to the title article. And concludes:

To what Dr. Haigneré was attempting to warn our World about it is not to our knowing, other than to point out the obvious conclusion that whatever had caused this most distinguished of scientists to be in such great distress could, indeed, be a prelude of more, and even stranger, events ready to overtake us in the days and months to come.

Aside for the extraneous content this story still is quite alarming. Even assuming the astronaut has her sanity; which seems is what we are supposed to infer.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Oh come on!

Anyone who uses Sitchen as a serious source of information shouldn't be considered the foremost of anything.
I fully support the Ancient Astronaut Theory myself, but when the site where we get this hearsay info from uses Sitchen as a reference into this woman's SUPPOSED interests, my BS meter pegs out!

I propose a rule, we don't allow people into space who believe what Sitchen says. His lack of understanding of basic physics (which is key to his "theories") should disqualify someone who buys into his sensationalist bunk from boarding a space shuttle.

What about our ( humans ) false understanding of physics and they way things really work. Thats why we are stuck or caught in some theories because what we think we know is just a piece of the full puzzle.
He prob diddn't understand physics well...But maybe our physics only apply to earth and we can't measure other things by them.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you read the link that was posted above:

icietmaintenant.fr...

there was a retraction about the suicide attempt and a statement by her husband was made to say that she had mistakenly taken too many sleeping pills.
She was conscious when found and asked to be taken to the hospital.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I found some *real* articles saying she tried to commit suicide. I am still looking for the why, tho. And after several of the same type of articles, I give up. All I know is she attempted it.

Feel free to Google her name and see what you find.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join