It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members, I've been posting anonymously on the site for quite some time now and following the threads from day to day, i figured i might as well join and contribute.

So here's the first of my contributing.

I've had my fair share of paranormal and alien experiences throughout my life but they've never happened together, exept this one.

Me and a few friends were joy riding the empty fields of New-Brunswick at about 2 am. The night had been fairly normal, except for i can remember a strange light or glow in the distance at one point, we decided to investigate.

Upon arrival at the glow's location, which was a small patch of woods in between two potato fields, i'd say no more than 100 yards wide, we felt like we were being watched. One of my friends pointed into the wood as we were walking and saw what appeared to be and old farm man, cutting wood, with a very distraught look on his face. At the time it did not seem odd to us that there was suddenly a man in the middle of two potato fields cutting wood, it was as if, we'd known he was there the whole time, we had a 5 minute conversation with him, he explained to us why he cutting the trees, it was to make way for "it".

As we turned to leave a seeminly blinding white light ensued over us and thats the last of what i remember.

After this conversation we all seemingly blacked out, i awoke in my car which had been roughly 800 yards from the patch of wood, i checked my watch it was 6:30 am.

The reason i'm posting this is for help. I've done my research but have yet to find any evidence of ghost/alien experiences happening together.

I've been in the presence of spirits, good and bad, and the figure we saw was definetly a spirit, but somehow i felt watched for months after it happened, i also felt very drained in the immediate aftermath, not physically but mentally.

Could anybody enlighten me as to what i may have experienced.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If this is truth and A) you guys weren't high or B) you didn't just pass out, you were abducted...

Go find a hypnotherapist and see if he can do a regression session.

PS: Welcome and nice story!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
No, we weren't high, no substances of any kind were consumed. And i'd been playing the abduction idea for a while......

I figured i might as well speak to some veterans before throwing myself into that sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This has happen to one other person..well couple a while back. I think in happened in the 50s or something. Well anyways, the couple was in there car driving one night. Then all of a sudden they saw a light in the middle of the road.

The husband got out of the car to see where it was coming from. The next thing both the husband and wife remember was being back in there car and driving home.

When the guy looked at his watch to see what time it was he noticed that him and his wife lost about 3 hours that was unaccounted for.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If you've been keeping up with the threads here, I'm sure you are at least familiar with the abduction scenario.
I've come to the conclusion that it does, in fact, happen.

If you feel this is a possibility (and by my judging of your story, it sounds possible) you should see a hypnotherapist and ask him/her to do a regression session. Be prepared though, because you will be bringing the lost time into the forefront of your mind.
Gets a little scary, from what I understand...
At least then you'll have your answer.

Edit: Spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
If you've been keeping up with the threads here, I'm sure you are at least familiar with the abduction scenario.
I've come to the conclusion that it does, in fact, happen.

If you feel this is a possibility (and by my judging of your story, it sounds possible) you should see a hypnotherapist and ask him/her to do a regression session. Be prepared though, because you will be bringing the lost time into the forefront of your mind.
Gets a little scary, from what I understand...
At least then you'll have your answer.

Edit: Spelling

From my understanding, this actually work. You might want to try this and see what happens because for all you know you could have had sex with a really hot alien and not even remember it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yeah i understand the concept like i said i'd been toying with it, what i don't understand is why i saw a spirit there as well, thats what confuses me, isn't odd for two paranormal activities to occur at the same time?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No telling, man. However, it seems to me that UFO activity does in fact go hand in hand with other paranormal activity.
I don't know if it is the electromagnetic fluctuations, or what, but things like this happen often. Although, I wouldn't say I've ever heard a story quite like this one.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

It could be, that the man you thought you were speaking with that you thought was a ghost, infact was an implanted image into your memory so that what happened seemed "normal". The missing time, is an indicator of abduction. Abductions seem to have implants of objects to make us feel safe.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

HERE IS YOUR SOLUTION.

Derrel Sims, The Alienhunter is precisely the man you're looking for...

The farmer/man could have been what "they" wanted you to see. You guys might have walked right into a "snare" - this is sometimes done by "them" in taking us. This has happened to many other abductees as well.

It will sound crazy at first... but the farmer could have been a grey or some other entity that was actually there, and then a "projection" was laid upon the minds of all of you... providing the image you saw.

Now... I'm no dummy. I realize how "star trek" that just sounded to you... *smiles* Take it with a grain of salt until you are able to find out more for yourself.

For example, by having the opportunity to discuss this with an investigator who was a cop, then a US Army military cop, then a CIA operative, and then a private investigator who is also an abductee. As you'll see below, that's the solution I'm recommending...

I'm no expert. Only regergitating what others have experienced - and investigated.

The fact that you woke up in your car tells alot. Many abductees will report waking in a different bed, room, house, even state than where they went to sleep that same night.

What if they have the ability to "make you see" something that's not there?

Derrel Sims is someone you might want to talk to. He's investigated literally thousands of abduction cases - many similar to your own. If you want answers, contact the Alienhunter, as Derrel is known in the ufology community.

I recommend you check the Alienhunter website immediately, and then contact him after you have some background. He will be able to help you out...

Best of luck, let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!

Regards,
DeceptionRebel

top topics

join