It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Prime Minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have just received information for a very close family member who just got a call from their superiors. They are in the National Guard with a very high security clearance. They were informed that the Prime Minister of India has just been assassinated. I have looked at many news sites including Indian press and have found nothing about this at all. Please do not call this a hoax as there is no reason for this close family member to lie about something like this. I am asking for other ATS'ers to help me and try and figure this out. I am hoping that this is just a mix up and I am wrong. If anyone can find any information about this I would greatly appreciate this. This supposedly happened just a short while ago, within the past hour or so. Thanks again in advance.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by asala]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting!
And for sure lets getting looking in to this ASAP,

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The only other thing i can think of is that is could be a mix up with the whole Benazir Bhutto 1 year memorial

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hippy2012

Well today is the 1 year anniversary of Bhutto's assassination.

wqow

Maybe that's the confusion.

Edit: It seems Asala has foiled me once more.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

That is the first thing I thought to but there is no reason for this family member to receive a call like this over something that happened a year ago. They seemed kind of worried about the whole thing. It does seem very suspicious though that it is the one year anniversary of Bhutto's death. I am hoping that this is just a BIG misunderstanding trust me. I can't really ask the family member too many questions about it because I am almost positive that this information is NOT to be public. If this is the case then we are about to see the whole middle east light up...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Ok well I am happy to report that is was in fact a BIG misunderstanding. I am so sorry if I have alarmed anyone here. I pushed and asked more questions and the information was wrong. Thank you guys very much for trying to help me out with this though. Again I am very sorry if I have worried anyone here, I was on the edge myself... Mods if you could please shut this thread down I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Had a quick scout about online, haven't found anything yet. If it's true, then I'm sure all fingerpointing will go straight to Pakistan, at least initially..could just be enough to tip things over into a full out conflict :/

Edit: Glad it's a misunderstanding

[edit on 27-12-2008 by DarkPassenger]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh, thank goodness for that, I would have not liked to seen what would have happened if it had of been an assassination.

thread will be now closed,

[edit on 27-12-2008 by asala]

top topics

join