More fema caskets dropped off

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This time in Covington GA.
www.youtube.com...

What i find funny is the fact if these are for normal death rates per year then why are these things popping up all over with no place to store them? These are along the freakings roads!!! Also, i also heard these things are for the next katrina. Well if thats the case then why are these things 150 miles from the coast? I would think a H-cain as big as ......KATRINA....would blow these things up into kansas someplace....

Oh and im new here by the way........

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nice find. I used to live in one of the cities he mentioned in the video and have driven through Covington many times. I don't really understand why GA would be receiving these "coffins" because, unless someone is planing mass murders, most people in the state wont fight back if anything serious were to happen. If the day comes that these burial devices are actually necessary then the state the govt should be worried about is TX.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I agree, but still they major thing here is these things are popping up all over the place. People been dying for years and years ....and years and ive never seen all these caskets dropped off on the sides of railroad tracks and on rented properties. If things are just normal then why didnt we see these things everyday just like we see walmarts, taco bells and shell gas stations????

new topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum