It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an Alien Body On Archuleta Mesa!! True story!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ok I am relativly new here to this site but have been on here many times looking through the posts Mostly on Dulce Base. I worked as a Ranger for the Jicarilla Apache tribe and worked in the Aviation branch flying over the entire Reservation. We both did Air patrols and we did patrols in the very remote areas on ATVs.

I am Apache and although I am not Jicarilla I have many relatives that are on that reservation and through them is how I got the job of being a Ranger for the tribe. I put a picture of my Badge on here as my Avitar to show that I am not bull#ting about living there and having access to the entire mountain area.

When I first moved there I had heard about there supposed to be an Alien base up on Archuleta mountain. After talking to many people there that had seen Flying saucers and things along those lines I was very intrigued. Well we went on flying patrols through the entire area on a regular basis and we often looked for signs of poaching or people not where they were supposed to be.

The town of Dulce is a spanish word meaning "Sweet" It used to be called "Agua Dulce" because the area has many natural springs that have a very sweet Water that comes out of the mountains there. The Reservation in in the New Mexico / Colorado border right in the middle of the state and it borders with the Ute tribe directly to the North. We often went into the Ute side on our patrols and the Ute Tribal police and game and fish often came across to our area. We looked out for each others game and fish and resouces.

Now the entire area is Very rich in Game and is known for its Trophy Mule Deer and Massive elk herds in the area. There is also great fishing in the rivers and streams and the lakes on the Reservation area. The Tribe is a relativly small tribe with about 4000 members and about 5000 people in the entire area and is very remote. The small town of Dulce is very high in elevation and is approximately at 7500' in elevation.

Now this area that everybody is talking about is called Archuleta mesa and is not a huge area. there are several small logging roads over that entire area as well as the rest of the reservation. I would often take the ATVs to different parts of the reservation looking for dropped antlers and Elk and deer carcus that would give up some great antlers that could be sold for some decent money. Most of the tribal memembers during the fall would often get on their atvs and scour the entire reservation looking to find these to make some extra money.

The economy of the Jicarilla reservation comes mostly from the natural Gas and oil reserves on the reservation. There are Hundreds of wells in the area and you often see the tanker trucks going on all the small roads and on the dirt roads. The other part of the income comes from the Cattle industry and you will see many small stock ponds if you ever look at google maps.....No kids those arent secret entrances......just muddy stock ponds. You will see many circular patterns with some kind of machinery as well.......those are oil pumps and old pump wells.

I have been looking though the posts here on the Dulce base and cant help but laugh at the misinformation that gets spread around about some remote building as being a possible entrance to the base.

In this town if you are not from there and happen to not be a native american you tend to stick out like a sore thumb!! People in this town all know each other and if you are a stranger.....it usually shows. As for government Vehicles.... They too would stick out because most locals dont have alot of money so the trucks and cars they drive usually are covered the the local mud from the terrain. There arent alot of secrets that you can keep from the other locals that live there..... There isnt much to do but go to the one local restaurant at the Best Western where the bar is as well..thats often refered to as "The Zoo" to be cont.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Apache Kid]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
continued.. from previous page

Well now that you kind of get the feeling of what the area is like I will tell you my experience of how I found an Alien body on Archuleta Mesa outside of Dulce NM

It was the year 2000 and we had gotten some information that there was some possible poaching going on up on the Archuleta mesa which is a few miles outside of the main town. It is north of the town over a small mountain. So myself and 2 other Rangers went out on a patrol with our ATVs. We arrived at the bottom of Archuleta mesa at approximately 9:00 AM and it was in the early summertime end of May time frame.

The weather was very gloomy and it was drizzling off and on the whole morning and was very mud covered on the roads. Well Ranger 1 and 2 decided to break up into their own patrol and I was left to patrol this one sector by myself as we often did. We had our police radios on and we had our own Frequency for the Ranger division. The main Radio station back in Dulce could monitor our conversations and the Game and Fish and Police station as well as the Fire department had thier own Frequecies but we often monitored all of them due to not having alot of man power we often helped our each other during any emergencies.

Well I had started near the bottom southern part of Archuleta mesa and was finding many small trails I had not been on before and saw lots of wild life but did not seen any sign of poaching or much for any traffic in that area. I radioed to Ranger 1 and 2 that I was going to go to another area where the roads were a little more traveled on to see if I came across any fresh tracks in that area..... Well when I got to that area the rain really started to come down so I got out my poncho and covered myself and my ATV with it until it got a little less rain. As I got off my ATV and walked down into this small Ravine something moved very fast in that area and caught my eye. I Grabbed my AR-15 off my ATV and went to go investigate. There are some VERY large Bears in that area and you dont want to startle one if it has cubs or it can turn on you so I thought I would be safe and take it with me. Well after going down this small game trail I SAW IT!! it was covered in mud! I couldnt believe what I was seeing. It had a bright green texture on some kind of smooth skin. As I got closer I couldnt beleive my eyes!! It was a small Alien body that had a large head on it with very large eyes....... It had been there for quite a while and yet the skin had not deteriorated and yet the body had seemed to have like shrunk down to not much but this slimy mud covered skin...

Well I couldnt believe my eyes so with my hands I carefully dug it out of the mud and carried it back up to MY ATV!! It was about 3 foot tall and weight at that point almost nothing. It didnt seem to have any bone structure to it at all. Almost like it was like a suit of some kind. It didnt have any clothes on it nor did it seem to be a male or female that I could tell. Well I wrapped it up in my Poncho and got on my radio right away!! I radioed that I found an Alien body and I was going to take it right back to the hanger so they could examine it as well!! They were not believing it either! Well by this time it was late afternoon and I loaded everything back up onto my atv and made it back to town and went straight to the hanger...... well when I got there, there was what seemed to be the entire police Department there, The fire department and everybody else that had been able to pick up my broadcast! They all wanted to see this alien body I had found up on Archuleta Mesa.....

To be continued below.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Continued from above..

Well as I got to the hanger and seeing the entire emergency crew there with the game and fish, the police department, the fire department and shortly behind me came My supervisor Ranger 1 and Ranger 2. They had all heard about this and all raced to the hanger to see what I had found.. I grabbed my poncho and held it in my arms as we went into the hanger where the light was better and we would be out of prying eyes......

it was then when I opened it and they could see what I had found....

It was a Green inflatable Alien doll that someone had obviously bought at a carnival or circus and decided to throw it up in the mountains. here is a picture of what one looks like for reference

I laughed my ass off as they stood back expecting ET to jump out at them. It turned out to be a great laugh at eveybody elses expense and we later took and hung it up in the Helicopter hanger and dubbed it "Area 52"

Yes this is a true story!! This really happened and I thought I would share my story about finding an alien body in Dulce NM on Archuleta Mesa.....

P.S. Sorry for the long post.....but Im sure you got a smile out of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I sure hope you took some pictures.So far the story is interesting,keep it up.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
SO, this thread is about some prank you pulled on some people and claim others are the hoaxers?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Apache Kid

Good laugh!

Though if this type of hoax happened were I live. One would be up for a substantial bill related to the expense of the emergency services.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by meaguire]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
it wasnt a prank.......it really happened that I found this blow up doll on Archuleta mesa. It was too funny not to tell them I found an alien. What would you do? They all thought it was funny because so many are always trying to get up there to find the Alien base.

I have some other real stories Ill put up here about Sasquatch later on .....but I think this is enough of a story for today.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Haha very funny.
I liked it but you should have put it elsewhere as it's a bit of a long 'un.

Liked it all the same though.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
loved it. totally had me going.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It wasn't a prank, he just got a little over excited. Heh heh, great story dude.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Apache Kid, I live south of the Rez and spend a fair amount of time in your neck of the woods. I also have friends in Dulce and Monero.

Now tell us about the San Luis valley and the strange going's on up there.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Best Dulce thread EVER!!!111!!!

Thanks for sharing this. It's a great story and I think it goes perfectly in this forum. This place gets WAY too serious sometimes.

Here's a question:

How to the Jicarilla feel about folks poking around on the land and about all these stories about Dulce? Do you get a lot of trespassers or is it remote enough that people don't really make the effort?

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
yea its funny that I never called the Police department on my radio.......just my other fellow "Rangers" they were just listening in on our radio frequency and decided to show up to see the Alien body.

it is a very small community and everybody had a laugh about it.

Do I think there is an alien base under Dulce? No not really but it makes for some great stories.

Is there Alien activity there and UFO sightings? YES.

I have seen first hand pictures of the cattle Mutilations that were done there and the real reports that were done first hand. Is something going on up there? I would say there is something that is beyond explination from what I have seen.

My boss was one of the people that was first hand there at the sites of the cattle mutilations. Very interesing photos I must say.

I have seen many dead cattle and elk and deer up there. They all have animals eating the carcus remains. The cattle had none of that shown. Did I see black helicopters? No I of all people would have noticed them because I was in the sky and pretty much knew of all aircraft landing or coming into that area. But then again I wasnt there during the peak of the Cattle mutilations....

Being Native and also being a "Medicine man" there are many old stories and legends about many things that are quite bizzare. I had many people tell me stories about Sasquatch in the area and had a few experiences with them. One of the creepiest ones actually happened at the top of "Bigfoot Canyon" which is the canyon that goes right up to the top of Archuleta mesa. So is there something going on? I cant say there is a base there........I never saw anything pointing to any kind of base or people coming in and out like I have read stories about. Nor did any other people I know up there have seen.

I think its like a fish story..... someone says something that isnt even from there and people blindly go on making the story bigger and bigger and each time adding on their own little twist to the story.....

But this story was too funny not to pass on in all lightheartedness and I hope you got a kick out of it. After all how many can really say they have been all over Archuleta mesa.......and found an alien.... real or blow up.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oh now, thats pretty funny.

Still, all in all, a very interesting job you have.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apache Kid I had many people tell me stories about Sasquatch in the area and had a few experiences with them. One of the creepiest ones actually happened at the top of "Bigfoot Canyon" which is the canyon that goes right up to the top of Archuleta mesa.

Ooooh...would love to hear some Big Foot stories. Maybe you could start a new thread on that?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Best Dulce thread EVER!!!111!!!

Thanks for sharing this. It's a great story and I think it goes perfectly in this forum. This place gets WAY too serious sometimes.

Here's a question:

How to the Jicarilla feel about folks poking around on the land and about all these stories about Dulce? Do you get a lot of trespassers or is it remote enough that people don't really make the effort?

Thanks again!

Glad you enjoyed it... Yea its funny to hear people that have no clue to that area making all kinds of assumptions and plans to just go running around in the woods.

The Jicarilla are great people and most of them get a laugh out of people coming up and asking about the base. There arent too many tresspassers up there and the only real "Aliens" they watch our for are the illegal ones passing through the area. Its fairly remote in that area and most just pass through the town. There is only one traffic light and it only works from about 6 am to about 7 pm then it just blinks. If people really wanted to go out there Im sure they could get ahold of a few wildlife guides that work there and pay them to take them through that entire area. Income is income when it comes to that area. They pay the guides to take them hunting so I see them taking on the job just the same when it would come to looking for the base up there. The mountains are Very beautiful and full of wildlife and even if nobody found a base they would see some amazing wildlife..

As long as someone has permission and is with a tribal member there is never a problem with strangers up there. They are just always on the look out for poachers because their game and wildlife is a big source of income to the tribe and its people. If someone was really serious about going up there Im sure I could give the names and numbers to a few great guides that know that area.

I no longer work up there but now in Nevada..... some day Ill have to go back to look again. But then again I really doubt there is any kind of entrance there. If there is a base near there its not accessable from that area.

I do think that there might be some kind of underground tunnels going though that area because I remember many people talking about a humming noise a while back in that area and bigtime up in the Taos NM area which isnt that far away from it. So there might be some kind of secret tunneling going through that area. But as for base entrances... I think most are grasping at myths and straws.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Apache Kid]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
haha, I like your style of humor.

Good story

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
too long, didn’t read.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Next time save such a tail for April 1st....

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I was hooked by the title of the thread then I read it.

I was going to ask you if it had sex organs among other things regarding it's anatomy

Now wait! before everybody gets offended

Its a legitimate question! somebody claims to find an Alien body people want to know.

Then I got to the part about a blow up doll and I lost it.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join