It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Prophecies using I-Ching

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hello, I have been reading ATS for several months but this is my first post.

I am not a native english speaker, therefore I apologise for any wrong use of the english language.

I have used the search tool so I could see if what I am posting had already be posted, I found nothing maybe because I have used the tool in a wrong way. In any case here it goes:

Ok throughtout these previous months I have become increasingly interested in the TerrenzeMckenna Novelty theory which supposdly was based on the I-Ching.
Well I recently found this web page:

www.alexchiu.com...

It talks about two chienese prophets, nothing new around this. What really surprises me is the level of detail that i had never seen before in other prophecies, for example tha part about the mushroom clouds or even the usage of the word Mao in the poems.
Does anyone know if these poems are fakes or somehow bad trasnlations from the original chinese? Is there any one in the forum with chinese knowlege in order to tell if the trasnslations are ok?

This is all for my first post.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank you my friend, I must tell you my journey recently found me in Chichen Itza, and finishing Terrence McKenna's book Food for the Gods. Also bought a book that is at home about the I-ching a few weeks ago. So I find this all very syncing. How does all that connect to the KK or Kollective Konscious.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
from my understanding. one throws dice, the 'sets' are recorded....
then a person 'interpets' whats those 'sets' actually mean.

in-other-words... those prophetic words you cite are most likely the absolute
best examples of fuzzy meanings the publishers could reference,
i.e. -> which makes the story/article/book contents that much more engaging by fufilling ones' own personal wishful-thinking conclusions...

I think 'Babel-fish' still works,
but i salute your competence & mastery of expressing and writing in english

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by species03099

Hello, species, I'm plucky.

This link might interest you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
thanks for the replies, I thougth I was going to get none.

Plucky thanks for link to that Mckenna´s link, I will read in detail as soon as I find enough free time.

I have been doing some research on the net, and I have found nothing more/different about these two chinese poets/prophets? maybe I will have more luck in the days to come, but I´m still intrigued about such level of detail ( mushroom clouds? that looks pretty much to me as nuclear explosions )

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have used the I-Ching successfuly as a method of divination for years. I have found that the best tool, for me, has been using pennies. I toss them, record the order, and the result and then interpret the meaning. There are several books out there as well as websites that can help you do that, but in time you learn which are more accurate than others. I really do like it but also realize that it does have a limited use. It can really only tell you things you already know about something but it can also expose larger trends that you may or may not be cognizant of.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
It can really only tell you things you already know about something but it can also expose larger trends that you may or may not be cognizant of.

Right, but in this case, when you become cognizant (conscious) of a larger trend it will help expand your awareness which raises your vibrations and then what you did not see before can now become clear.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join