It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal message found in ice cream ad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is a pretty strange message and i have no clue why they put it in here. Yet it's pretty funny at the same time. In case you don't see the message, it's all explained at the end.

Subliminal message

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
They did a show on subliminal messaging a few years ago, that was just one of the things on that show.

did you get that from ebaums?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
yup. ebaumsworld is the sh*t! have u seen the latest one with those asians shooting 25 roman candles at this one guy?

www.ebaumsworld.com

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't know why but when I click on your link I get a photo of a big black woman licking her boobs.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yah, I've seen most of the videos on there funny stuff, have you seen the one with the starwars kid?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I don't know why but when I click on your link I get a photo of a big black woman licking her boobs.

lol yeah I got that too...
media.ebaumsworld.com...
Just click "Click here to start your download"

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I also get the large african american woman licking her breasts.

HELP!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
lol yeah I got that too...
media.ebaumsworld.com...
Just click "Click here to start your download"

Thanks Tek.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
WTF?!??!?!?!? big black woman?!?!?!? i have never seen that pic. i swear to god. when i posted this, it was a video clip. thx god for tek!

This is the weirdest thing to have happened to ATS since.....ATS happened to us

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by silQ]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Subliminal messages are everywhere. Even hamburgers. Why do you think that little piece of letuce is there. For taste?. It symbolizes the leaf that is used to cover the naked Adam and Eve.

Toothpaste.

Hotdogs.

And which came first, the coca cola bottle, or a woman's figure.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ebaums world steals most of their stuff from other sites without crediting them. that's just not cool.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Not many people today really notice, but subliminal advertising is the one biggest reason anybody buys anything. I once read a book of my dad's, I don't remember the title, but it was written in the late '50s right when all the in-depth marketing was coming on the scene, and it's amazing some of the things the author talks about. Like why car dealerships put convertibles in the front displays when only a few people ever buy one? It's because it symbolizes a mistress to the prospective male car buyer; he ends up with a sensible car, a 'wife' (I hope this doesn't offend anybody), but the convertible is the "hook" that gets him into the dealership in the first place. The author paints a pretty frightening picture, and this was over forty years ago! Nowadays companies don't sell cars, they sell self-confidence; they don't sell toilet paper, they sell luxury or peace of mind; they don't sell beer, they sell popularity. (In fact, Dilbert author Scott Adams comments on this in one of his books, saying that all commercials geared toward males claim their product will get them time with gorgeous bikini models, while those aimed at women claim to make them bikini models.) It's all subconscious, and it's all subliminal, and most of us don't even notice.

top topics

join