It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Questions would you ask David Icke? UP NOW!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would be interested to know if David has ever seen a reptilian with his own eyes and what does he think about 2012

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smason202
I would be interested to know if David has ever seen a reptilian with his own eyes and what does he think about 2012

I would ask Mr Icke much the same but would ask him to produce evidence for his reptillian allegations, hearsay is all well (or Orwell
and good) and good, But if he hasn't personally experienced anything then we need something more solid than he said she said.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Is the next UK general election to be cancelled and is Gordon Brown already aware of this? Are you aware if there is any truth to these rumours ?

This sixth and final treaty formally replaces Britain with the European Union on 1st January 2009. This is a year before the deadline set by the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel.

The Treaty "takes primacy" over the British Constitution which it will thereby abolish, and with it the nations of Britain and England; it gives the EU the power to close our Westminster Parliament (probably on 5th May 2010). It may take two or three years for the EU to consolidate its power, after which it will be impossible to get out.

eutruth.org.uk...
www.ukcolumn.org...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Martin Bain

Hi David.

2 questions -

I was wondering if you had read Dr. M. Doreal's Emerald Tablets of Thoth during your research? And if the area of that text that speaks of "serpent-headed individuals" that replace the highest of our leadership positions, lead to your communication to your readers about such individuals?

Also, in the Tablets of Thoth, the author states that their true faces can be unveiled only by the use of "sound" .. "the word"

Could you please elaborate on this all?

Also, if millions of people began feeling the effects of their life-force or "Kundalini" awakening ..
ie: a world-wide awakening.. literally their bodies changing due to the awakening...
If so many of them were unaware, uneducated of the fact that it IS Kundalini, how do you think the powers that be would want people to deal with these massively radical physiological / mental /emotional changes?
It could be quite scary, if people don't know what it is that's happening to them.
Any explanation could be given to the uninformed masses.
Which direction do you think the authorities would take in this matter?

A) The truth?

or

B) A manipulative terror-based lie to keep people in fear and confusion?

-

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I want to thank you for everything you have been doing... You have awoken many people from there slumber,and to those that don't beleive in the reptilian part then may I suggest to take it as a metaphor.... The one question I do have is this.. how can we stop "them" the puppet masters behind all of the ills in this world..? it seems most conflicts and violence in this world is being manifested by them.. How can we stop them?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
David,

I’d like to thank you personally, for being the gateway to my full awareness of the ‘real world’ nearly a decade ago.

'___', the world’s strongest psychedelic drug. For the few of us who have experienced it, it is a life altering and perspective shattering experience. It taught me that all of reality is an illusion created by vibrational chaos. I believe it is the foundation of all thought and matter. Life outside of our 3D dimension, truly exists.

Here are my questions:

- What is your take on '___' Hyperspace?

- Is Hyperspace a dimension created by the ET’s?

Many people have personal interactions with machine elves, aliens, or reptilians in Hyperspace. Since the ET's genetically crossbred our DNA resulting in Homo Sapien, and utilized '___' as the building blocks for the body’s most basic functions- life force, metabolism, sleep, dream state, OBE death. Is it possible?

Thank You!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by xynephadyn]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Can we DNA test all politicians and disqualify any with more than 10% reptilian DNA? A geneticist quit his job over having to test a mostly-reptilian hybrid. If he could have established the "Reptilian coding" before he quit, that sure would have been helpful. It could be constructed from samples gotton by wait staff of the "Royals or Bluebloods" or the Whitehouse staff.

For those who don't believe in the reptilians, the native people of around the world do! If the Drac's show up in force, you will! And, if Nibiru shows up, you'll get to meet the gargoyles - the original pirate lizards! They maraude each planet they go by as it'll be a long time before they're back.

The Hopi's say the underground reptilians took them in and fed them until they could return back to the surface to live - by orders of "The Creator".
They say they're our soul-brothers, but we're not compatible to live together. Listen to Red Elk or Credo Mutwa to hear directly from men assigned from God to know and pass on the knowledge.

Demon-possesion blasphemes religion, while reptilian-posession hates humans and will frighten, then eat them for an intense emotional high.
Examples would be Jeffrey Dalmer and the recent Canadian bus beheading, where he began eating his seatmate, too.

The Illuminati families live with this reptilian-hybrid curse. I'm sure Prince William was recently introduced to his "Royal ritual duties or curse as some family has said."

The first "Rapture" will be the reptilian roundup of us free-range humans for food, slavery, and sexual duties. Don't trust any religious implications!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Dear David,

Many of us much enjoy your own forum, and it is a rare treat to have a chance to greet you here. I have only 2 questions, one is biographical and the other is exopolitical.

1. Is there any relation between Theodore Eicke vanishing in an airplane from the Russian front and your heroic father rescuing landing aviators a few short days later?

2. Is there, in your opinion, a military operation escalating between unpublicized forces and a large contingent of nations? If so, who/what are the enemy forces, where are they, and how is this war waged?

With my appreciative thanks in anticipation of your forthcoming replies.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Can I ask David a second question please?

What is your all time favourite Conspiracy Book and why?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Does Mr Icke remember the Daniel Lambert?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dave,
to be a little off topic and more light, what are your favorite bands, or your favorite band?

On topic now, how do you know if someones reptilian? Could we be reptilian and not know it? One day could we just wake up and find out we're big reptiles, or our best friend's reptilian?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Knowing what you know, how difficult is it to lead a normal life? Nipping to the local store to buy milk and a newspaper must be so trivial when you know life as we know it is coming to an end. Something as mundane as washing your dishes or getting your hair cut must be terrible when you know that the future of the human race hangs in the balance. I'm grateful that life hasn't chosen me from six and a half billion people to see through this matrix of lies. How do you rationalize your significant role in the survival of the human race?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thank you David Icke for being so brave!

I read the book by Graham Hancock, Supernatural, where he describes taking Ayahuasca, just like you did, and while he was under the influence he used to see, among other things, reptilian humanoids with kind of a metallic skin approaching him.

Understanding where you get some of your information about the Reptilians, did you experience something similar to what Mr. Hancock did when you took it, besides the voice you heard? Have you tried Ayahuasca again and if so, are you planning of sharing your experiences on the subject?

Understanding that this reality is an illusion manipulated by outsiders, understanding the game and seeing the signs, as you have explained in your books, has helped me concentrate in the ONENESS of it all instead of the me, she, them, but one phrase that I'd like to thank you for, that I read in your website and have made an impact in me is "the understanding that we are not in love... we ARE love"...

Sending positive energy for you Mr. Icke!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Mr. Icke,
I believe there is a sort of 'matrix' going on in this small town where I live. My children, my husband, and myself have been very negatively affected the past seven years we have lived here. For example, there is a gated community atop a mesa overlooking the town. There are NO celebrities that live here! Certain 'higer ups' in this community seem to be reptoids because of the oppressive energy here. I feel like I am an unwilling participant in some kind of game and I want out!
I am in the Western U.S. and would appreciate any validation you are able to provide.
Thank you

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What do reptilians eat for the holidays and do I really want to know?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
[edit on 1-1-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Mr. Icke, I heard you speak in BC, Canada, around 8 years ago or so, mostly about the WTC incident. It was informative, so kudos. I ask if you know of the Lacerta interviews and what you make of them. It is more easy to see the reptilian/human disguise as a holographic projection than actual shapeshifting... but I do not discount any possibilities any more. I have seen some stuff over my life that convinces me anything is possible. I await your reply. Thx

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi David,

First my question: Do you have access to the British Academy of Science and free to read or do research?

Intro to my question: There were a Hungarian born man from Transylvania by the name Körösi Csoma Sándor who has spent his live searching the origins of Hungarians. He did this by traveling into Asia and ended up spending about 8 years living with Tibetan Buddhist in some caves in Tibet. Learned their language (by than close to 20 other languages spoken by him) and translated the library while living there. Sending the written translations to the British Academy of Science who has sent some money occasionally in support of his traveling expenses, while he was a member. (By choice he has chosen membership there as well at the Hungarian Academy of Science.)

I've not read or heard of any of this translation in any media as yet. Do you think that this work, close to 200 years ago, may have some key information that are still hidden from us at this time?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join