It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which of you ignore SUCH conspiracy current?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Which of you ignore the white house conspiracy now? The same such in conspiracy, run in viewing threads on political discussion forums to check for leaks in certain true knowledge.

What conspiracy, you dare ask? The biggest lie since Dec 26th, which try making it appear it is a 43rd president still standing? Ha! More like barely standing when you see such a lie put in place.

Find the clues. You can't see some body (43rd president) Dec 26th and onward.

What White House do when trying to make it look like U.S.'s leader is still householder? Play head and not let Vice Pres seem in charge. I mean, such Vice can make it obvious it is no longer Bush except Bush name wise only for aiding a lie. How long can a name keep alive though? Till Obama proceed entering where no Bush then can show up?

Certain of you in politics, correct? Run, quick, see! Seek what do we have here now? Seek what happened word for word?

The dead or the no longer don't speak, so how can the White House speak with no speaking Bush giving authority for in a way which should mark what is Bush's signed 'for release' statements?

You each sitting away from Bush. Find out on own before you find out the hard way when a second big event come.

Till you see Bush live, this info is no lie. But which of you liked Bush serving as president? And which of you disliked Bush serving as president?

^^"-ed" is used since either way you should see non-active is the 43rd president.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
When anybody tries hiding something the hiding at least shows. The bigger the matter, the bigger appears the hiding (which reveals what the matter is how indirect so indeed). Such hiding reveal a new and old mobile area 52 with such redirectings and reshedulings, insomuch that, if it were possible, they (actually "the" main involvement rather than other) shall decieve the very (more current become) elect.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Other witnesses?

Concerning word for word what happened how I may put it...

"...for other shall deliver you (the main involvement in cover up) up "to" councils."

^^"To" is implying they (other) in no wise make it in councils concerning telling exactly what they did see in how Bush (the 43rd president) became no longer. In other words, such witnesses got put under an execution. That's what they get for working for the White House.

Just what did they see to where they had to get put under an execution? I got certain informing concerning what. Lets just say it was very disgusting what happened. Think more about what happened in, say, the movie "Resident Evil" concerning the laser dice up results scene in that trap room. It is called a spontaneous sunder when you see no lasers do it though. On a Revelation note: They say the sword from the mouth of someOne bible related can only do such. The White House holding secret the Judgement come as a thief in the night, is what some can say which I even see now.

Again, till you see Bush live, this is no lie. My inside source (a witness) tell me no lie no matter how it sound. It is that beyond belief stuff which is surely why also it is getting a new and old area 52-type moving cover up. So wait and understand in a different way just so you do see more than from any first witness source. Testimony from more than one, is true, correct? Sure more is coming from different sides.

And ask yourself, what is such a tesimony against any other which got execution after witness, coming For the involvment's sake in coving up? Such a wave like bye-bye, even why you see certain different faces speak for the White House serve as cry-cry in the sunshine.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Members in shadow (government which do verses and competing in case must rise forth so can ease in positions any other pushed out had) up.

Such you can see NOW, especially current on T.V. concerning White House matters. Even in tone you can hear it.

Diversion matters happen in diverse places across ocean. Why? So it is rather in view, but such makes it even more obvious when matters require your Soul (the Bush you step in for in keeping a covering moving).

Afterall, you cant help but make a shadow in every thing you do. Shadows give you away and also sign for somebody no longer since shadows color is BLACK. Same color worn after some body passed.

Ballad of a Dead Soulja.--Makaveli

^^He said in this song,"Listen! You can hear it! Close your eyes, this is the Ballad of a Dead Soulja." Yeah, you see Makaveli's true tell come upon now concerning Bush, how meant in due season (after Christmas as a thief).

Heed quotes:

'More than one', running all 'round, fore "my doudle-I!!"

Till the Day I false, I 'false no longer' remember indirect a "no longer pay" 'more than one.' Outlaw to the Grave!--Another 'no longer make' ignorant!!

Heed further quotes:

"Who "to" give other meat in due season?"

^^Other too ignorant when a heed is come is why "to" implies warning in no way gets through with such ignorant.

""no longer Blessing" find so (ignorant such other) doing".

^^Put the blame off on you, and false out with the loot. Implying blame enters any other (so ignorant) opposite the main involvment. It is what they get for not heeding matters they should feel concern for.

"make other ruler over all his goods".

^^The false blamings concerning cover up, falls the other way. Ignorant other gets the wrap (fabrication).

Any other ignorant which work for White House, which did not witness the matter because wasn't in such day, is kept out the White House hence. And not lucky since a seperate tribulation/affliction they must endure "to" the end. Implying no end is such tribulation/affliction against such. It is what they get when choosing ignoring heedings.
Implying no end is such tribulation/affliction against such. It is what they get when choosing ignoring heedings. And I say heeding which did come back in May '05: "Surround the court building with the/Guage, and spay!"--Makaveli. Mr. Guage (One) was telling first great heeding concerning Bush not seeing something corrupt very noticeable.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Even this 'as is' quote unfold such cover up and blame appoint:

"Zechariah 5:
4 (as in president term number 4) I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof."

Writings from long ago point for the matter as been waiting for such era in a term number 4.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

Certain of you in politics, correct? Run, quick, see! Seek what do we have here now? Seek what happened word for word?

couldnt agree more.

This I agree with, memories of self defiled by the beach then again the phone rang twice then never more.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think...

Yep!
I'm sure of it!

I'm having a brain hemorrhage after trying to read that.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Check news. See recent White House speakings word for word. They say the devil is in the detail. I mean, when you look deep and hear deep in it how far away Bush humanly is, then you see blackness. You also see a sign of goneness with great power and glory.

Understand this quote:

When: You see black...Ignorant sitting a-Cross from Bush.--Makaveli

^^Implying Ignorant under cross (blame fabrication wise). "from" implying Bush no longer but a name only running on E (empty). "black" implying shadow government (shadowing, shadowy figures) come forth. You see such shadow yet?

And blame is coming since it is a must the matter get covered up. Trust this, when somebody up the ladder 'goes out' in a weird, unexplainable, extraordinary way, then sure covering up follows. Bush literally became in many peices, my source been told. How? First spontaneous human sunder. Certain may think a new chemical or biological weapon may have did it, but certain different may think something supernatural or paranormal did it. Etc. Cant have the public freaking out is also why indeed such gets a great covering up.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
the only thing i can say is...is this code or gobbley-gook...or just bad grammer, sentence structure.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can make any name I choose appear concerning blame (fabrication).

Remember a missing name which had evidence so avoided?

What you gonna do when you come for you when your "judge exercizing" become you which do disconduct, and over you? Then I have you no longer ducking things new and old.

Remember how it should look with this word "invasion" with a face. Hey, the big fish should fry. It is which is usually gone after, so to speak.

And again, cant compute this message when I cammand so. Besides, shouldnt know a damn thing I say says a hypocrisy. Now, compute my code.

Then it is other blame other, and artificial blame artificial. Then I blame me for greaterness and excellence since I can reach me (Trusty Judge).

See this blame? Then get in it!

Sitting across from Bush also indeed was a name. How? Missing is how away from is also across from and is also "a-cross from". Black cant get blame, Ignorant cant get your blame, but you get your blame. Why? Since such a hyprocrite is a "rider and punk." A punk which duck. O, and the agents name calling me something I said not, ha! I bust nutts even your name calling style! And lawyer and on in such mix must go down for it.

Bush doing is from Bush. And how also implies Bush from Bush so it is no blame Bush gone when it is blame Bush (you now). I make it no suicide in blame. Stuck is you how you must blame you.

Hmm, a missing name meet a missing body. I authorize such marriage for you. And so I give a missing name meat in due season. And it is how Bush is got: you even how you from and from.

"it is better for the artificial astral projector a millstone no longer is no longer hanging other your name, nor I no longer is cast in "to" the sea (ppls, tongues, nations--news media broadcast wise)."

Yeah, other YOUR NAME rather than other or me. And indeed nor a "my name (Bush)" since such name you should no longer keep unler lie even though I know you were under any name formerly with you.

Remember when Makaveli pointed a side of his neck which had no name in Made Figgaz? It is how neck mean name in point.

Just how outside reach of desolation (and desolator), you outside reach of saddness. Ha, cant make it look sad as if it was a suicide for whole planet's hearing. lol, what would go on the suicide note? The whole world hate him is why Bush did it?

NightDay 93 (9 from 29, 3 from 0 concerning calender).

"and other automating command see artificial False outside reach of a coming (WIZARDTRY) in the Rapture (Vortex) outside reach of this (me utter here) when issue Power and Great Glory."

Vortex outside reach of me. Other see artificial. False outside reach of a (WIZARD) coming (WIZARDTRY much more than both actualizing and realizing) in (fore style) the Vortex.

What one fore know or fore see implies any else on or in or to or by me such action (wizardtry) consumes such any else. Since both action and any else is outside a (Grander Wizard).

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join