It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy from Texas...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello!

I am Wisher. And, I came here to learn about the paranormal. I have been becoming active in that part of the forum and I am looking around at everything this place has to offer (a lot... haha). So, before I get any further, I wanted to say hello and formally introduce myself.

That's all...

OH, and if anyone has questions about me that they want to know, feel free to ask them here. I love icebreaker questions and making new friends.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Nice to have u on the board. Where bouts in texas u from? used to live in the woodlands myself. Have u had any significant paranormal experiences urself?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Haha, the Woodlands is down by Houston right?

Hmmm... yes actually. I actually just posted one, so I will repost it here:

"A couple of months ago, I was up at around 3 o'clock in the morning... a little scary for me as I don't like late nights and I was feeling especially uneasy. And, I told myself just to be calm. Then I heard a HUGE crash. I was so frightened. I could feel the dripping darkness creeping around my house. I didn't know if there was a fiend in there, a burgler (sp?), or something I had precariously placed on the wall... but, I decided not to go looking for it. Well, as luck would have it, my phone started ringing. It was my cell phone. I answered.

My neighbor had heard the crash (so, you can understand how large a crash I am talking about) and had woken him up. I had never heard anything SO loud. I got up from my bed and I stayed on the phone with him (he made me more confident). I walked in to my living room and I immediately dropped the phone... my enormous mirror on my wall (it's an antique... that's important) had fallen. It had been hanging in the same place for 100 years (that is what reminded me of your story)... the people that lived there before told us not to move it. And, we didn't... it fell on it's own. And, I looked at it, I walked up to it, and I could swear it wasn't me standing in the shards. I mean, it was in pieces, there weren't big enough pieces to decipher a full image... but... I just, was stunned. I thought I saw somebody else.

And, I still canot figure out what exactly was going on. But, interesting enough..."

So yeah... it was weird. And, I have been visited by spirits before, giving me advice. I came here originally with a question about ghosts. And, I was answered, but I decided to stick around.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Howdy nay-bur.

I live in Irving myself.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi Wisher!

Are you with us...or THEM?

Can you feel that? That was me.
Don't tell anybody, they're watching!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hahah. Very nice. I don't pick sides, I just play for the better team. I am a maverick that way, I guess.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

No shoes on the sofa
make yourself at home.

Oh and let the cat out before you turn in.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hahah. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisher

Welcome to ATS Wisher! Pull up a PC and enjoy the ride! (no seatbelts required and no Tx manditory liability insurance required either)

Used to live in Odessa till 2006. Been in Dallas/Ft Worth many times to attend the Sony Technical seminars. I miss visiting the Dallas/Ft Worth area. I dont miss the summer humidity tho!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
God, the weather here is absolutely dreadful. It was like, 80 at Christmas. THAT made me mad.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Howdy do from Georgia Wisher.

Welcome to ATS.

Your experience sounds like one I had last year. I was awakened at about 4AM by a loud crash. My significant other and I grabbed our pistols and immediately began to search the house. There was no one there and all windows and doors intact.

It wasn't until I sat down and saw that a picture of my mom and dad had fallen. It was strange because the picture had been leaning back but fell forwards.

I live in my parents home and they haven't been dead very long. It was spooky.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Hi. I am sorry about your parents, and I understand how that would be pretty spooky.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Look forward to seeing you around the forums

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

well, thank you very much. I will look forward to seeing you as well.

new topics

top topics

join