It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Tower Exploding, In Side Job!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
North Tower Exploding, In Side Job!
www.youtube.com...

The more I watch this video, the madder I get! Why do people feel they are so darn helpless? I am sorry people but we can kiss this Country goodbye that’s right! As long as we sit here, and do nothing, then (We the people) deserve to lose this Country to a bunch of criminals. A group of people living in a desert could not have pulled this job off. This had to been done by a sophisticated group in our military, which specialized in a new explosive technology and in my “opinion” this technology is still top secret. I believe once this new technology is revealed then we will know. However, watching the video you can clearly see all the concrete being pulverized to a fine dust in mid air. People this is not a collapse, you can clearly see objects been hurled outwards and upwards (not straight down as a collapse would be) Please, people, send this video to everyone you can, send it to every News paper every TV station. Have we all given up! Are we to cozy, and fat, and to lazy, and to selfish, to get off of our behinds and march to Washington DC and demand true justices against the Bush administration You know people some times we have to stop what we are doing (like living!) If we the people have gotten so selfish with out time and priorities that we refuse to do anything then I do not want to hear how bad the American Government is, why you ask! It is because we deserve it, for doing nothing.
Those three towers where rigged with some kind of new explosives probably unknown to demo experts. Anyone watching this video does not need to be *told* it is “not” explosion, your eyes are not deceiving you! Those who tell you that it is not explosions that you are looking at, are trying their best to deceive you. As far as I am concern those people are helping the terrorist get away with murder.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
People living in the desert could not have done that? They were not living in the desert. They were in the USA, and getting flight training. Atta had a degree in engineerinmg from a university in Hamburg. Place of residence is irrelevant anyway. How does where a person lives relate to his or her abilities?

Top sceret explosivwes that nobody, not even experts know about? But you do have it figured out? How can that be?

The collapsing of millions of tons of steel and concrete and debris does not push matter outward and upward? Please explain that one.

Marching on DC for justice is a very good idea.

We deserve a criminal government because of our inaction? I agree to a degree. A successful democracy is supposed to require, active, full citizen participation.

Yes, they definitely were explosions, but not likely bomb explosions. The debris was exploded outward and upward and inward.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Those three towers where rigged with some kind of new explosives probably unknown to demo experts.

So, what you're saying is...

this is the first time in history 3 skyscrapers have been destroyed by a new explosive?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

So, what you're saying is...

this is the first time in history 3 skyscrapers have been destroyed by a new explosive?

Yes. unless you believe that an airplane hit WTC 7!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

People living in the desert could not have done that? They were not living in the desert. They were in the USA, and getting flight training.

Yes, I know about their flight training they could not take off and land a Cessna successfully, much less pass their written test.

These guys could not have flown any Boeing much less operate all the onboard computers. Who ever flew those planes in the WTC had military flying skills and I mean they had years of training.

See what real commercial pilots, and military pilots, have to say these guys are the experts.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

These guys could not have flown any Boeing much less operate all the onboard computers. Who ever flew those planes in the WTC had military flying skills and I mean they had years of training.

It seems you have been misinformed regarding the experience and abilities of the 4 pilots. I am hesitant about posting the information regarding all of them, as I don't think you care.

If I am mistaken Cash, I would be more than happy to give you it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well, he will only accept it, if it comes from Loose Change, CIT or Alex Jones. None of that FAA, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, witness, radar tape, or clean up personell statements for him. Facts like Hani Hanjour had a commercial pilots license are of no use to him.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have a friend in Florida who is a dedicated conspiracy theorist. I agree with having a healthy dose of skepticism in taking what our government has to tell us, and when it comes to 9-11, you know they are going to lie. Like others, my friend seems to think that only certain channels of information are valid, and others are suspect.

When it comes to 9-11, it is obvious what happened. Millions of people saw it. Theorizing on internet forums is pretty much a waste of time. Say anything, and someone will pick it up like a stone and hurl it into your teeth. They will take your words and twist them to whatever they need to believe you said to begin another pointless argument. I have discussed 9-11 in person with several people. Never once have I heard in face-to-face discussions the kinds of nonsense one sees as a matter of course on internet forums, and this is so, I believe, because distance and anonymity provided by forums give the poster freedom and escape from the social opprobrium that normally attends to the fostering of preposterous theories,
and beliefs that could not have connection with reality.

I am NOT saying that all conspiracy theories are erroneous and defective, for that certainly is not the case. Quite a few are spot on, while others seem to be accurate is some areas and way off the mark in others. One thing I have noticed about the few CTs I have known personally is this. They are always concerned about conspiracies concerning highly placed persons and events about which nothing can be done by themselves except idle chatter, but if you confront them about real, ongoing conspiracies you know about for sure, and on a level where they could show some responsible action, they immediately go into denial and flake off. For many people who indulge in conspiracy theories, the talking and writing and such are simply matters of a personal psychological and emotional nature, and a sort of release valve.

I am one who did actually know something in detail about 9-11 before it happened, and as such, I am not interested in most theories about conspiracies, only the facts as Joe Friday would have said. I do know some facts which are not the result of possibilities or probabilities, but that kind of information is rejected by most CTs, and that is why I do not take their arguments any more seriously than they deserve. This is not to point the finger or blame or belittle anyone. These are real, valid opinions I have based on observations, and based on my having read many forums on the internet over the years. Again, I have never encountered in personal, face-to-face discussions regarding 9-11, the kinds of statements, theories, falsifications, and twisting of words that are normal on anonymous forums, and this is because normal, decent, reasonable societies will not stand for it.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Jailhouserock]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Flight School Head Admits Neither He Nor 9/11 Hijackers Could Fly 9/11 Planes

www.prisonplanet.com

According to the owner of a flight school at which 2 of the 4 accused 9/11 hijack pilots trained on simple aircraft with questionable ... all » competence, neither he nor the 9/11 hijackers implicated in the attacks, could pilot the 757 and 767 aircraft that they are alleged to have flown into targets on September 11, 2001.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.prisonplanet.com...

9-11 "Hijackers" Identified by FBI: Seven Are Alive and Well
Seven of the men have subsequently been confirmed as being alive. None of the names listed are shown on the passenger manifests of the hijacked flights.
Hijacking suspects
Flight 175: Marwan Al-Shehhi, Fayez Ahmed, Mohald Alshehri, Hamza Alghamdi and Ahmed Alghamdi
Flight 11: Waleed M Alshehri, Wail Alshehri, Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz Alomari and Satam Al Suqami
Flight 77: Khalid Al-Midhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaq Alhamzi, Salem Alhamzi and Hani Hanjour
Flight 93: Ahmed Alhaznawi, Ahmed Alnami, Ziad Jarrahi and Saeed Alghamdi
Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.
Alleged hijackers on Flight 77 - Nawaf Al-Hazmi , Khalid Al-Midhar (alive) and Hani Hanjour, all spent time in San Diego. "Two of the men, Al-Hazmi and Al-Mihdhar, also briefly attended a local fight school, but they were dropped because of their limited English and incompetence at the controls....
"Last spring, two of the men visited Montgomery Field, a community airport ... and sought flying lessons. They spoke to instructors at Sorbi's Flying Club, which allowed them to take only two lessons before advising them to quit.
"Their English was horrible, and their mechanical skills were even worse," said an instructor, who asked not to be named. "It was like they had hardly even ever driven a car ..... They seemed like nice guys,' the instructor said,
'but in the plane, they were dumb and dumber." ("San Diegans See Area as Likely Target," Washington Post, September 24, 2001, pg. A7) Psyops News

www.the7thfire.com...

gunnyg.wordpress.com...

Flight School Head Admits Neither He Nor 9/11 Hijackers Could Fly 9/11

video.google.com...

It seems you have been misinformed regarding the experience and abilities of the 4 pilots. I am hesitant about posting the information regarding all of them, as I don't think you care.

If I am mistaken Cash, I would be more than happy to give you it.

No Cameron, “you” have been sadly misinformed regarding these so-called terrorist, I supposed only you have the correct information, and everyone else is wrong as usual. If it does not stand, up to the Governments lies, then we are all wrong except “you” of course.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Well, he will only accept it, if it comes from Loose Change, CIT or Alex Jones. None of that FAA, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, witness, radar tape, or clean up personell statements for him. Facts like Hani Hanjour had a commercial pilots license are of no use to him.

Do you have anything to contribute to this thread? (North Tower In Side Job!)
Save your snide, and ridiculing, remarks for yourself!
ATT: Mods!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com

I was talking to Jehovah's witnesses one day when I was a teenager. (19) Being raised a Catholic, my mother and grandmother were deeply disturbed that I was going to a "meeting" at the local Kingdom Hall. My grandmother called our church to tell the Pastor to speak with me. After it was told to him that I was talking with Jehovah's Witnesses, he refused. He said their teachings are close to that of a cults. Luckily for me, my favorite priest intervened and only asked that I sit with him for a while. Anyway, after Mass each Sunday, I would meet with Father "C" and talk about the bible. I am not saying that Catholics (or any religion) are perfect, he taught me how to go about reading the bible.

The point of my rant is your first link. To Prison Planet. Alex Jones is nothing but a paranoid, delusional, blow hole. If you want to follow the teachings of this complete idiot, you have at it. I will not be able to help you. If you
are searching for the truth, your searches would not conclude at sites that only show you want you want to see. Your mind is made up Crash. There is nothing else further to say. I can show you interviews from all the flight instructors that all the hijackers went through. I can show you where they ALL stated that ALL of them were capable of crashing those 4 planes. It wont matter. Your mind is made up. So, I will take the Pastor's route in refusing to waste anymore time showing you the truth. I think you have consumed too much of the "truther punch" that has been passed around for the past several years by people like Alex Jones. If I thought there were any hope for you to see the facts, I would have taken the Father "C" route and gone further into it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I read the article and listened to the video. The flight school owner said very clearly that training on small aircraft alone such as the ones pictured could in no way prepare someone to fly large commercial aircraft. I did not hear him say the trainees in question lacked the ability and training to fly commercial aircraft. I did not see it proven they had not gotten training elsewhere.

The written article said one trainee had been deemed unfit to fly small aircraft a month earlier, but the writer neglected to state the source of his information making it a statement anyone could make at anytime for any reason without giving us the benefit of being able to check its source for authenticity and validity.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
None of that FAA, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, witness, radar tape, or clean up personell statements for him. Facts like Hani Hanjour had a commercial pilots license are of no use to him.

Since you mention the FAA Swamp, care to explain why they released their video of flight 77 flying North of the Citgo and over the Navy Annex?

But, apologies to cashlink for hijacking his thread. This thread is about the north tower explosions.

[edit on 12/29/2008 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The point of my rant is your first link. To Prison Planet. Alex Jones is nothing but a paranoid, delusional, blow hole. If you want to follow the teachings of this complete idiot, you have at it. I will not be able to help you. If you
are searching for the truth, your searches would not conclude at sites that only show you want you want to see. Your mind is made up Crash. There is nothing else further to say. I can show you interviews from all the flight instructors that all the hijackers went through. I can show you where they ALL stated that ALL of them were capable of crashing those 4 planes. It wont matter. Your mind is made up. So, I will take the Pastor's route in refusing to waste anymore time showing you the truth. I think you have consumed too much of the "truther punch" that has been passed around for the past several years by people like Alex Jones. If I thought there were any hope for you to see the facts, I would have taken the Father "C" route and gone further into it.

First of all let me thank “you”, for high jacking, and derailing my thread, so thanks for nothing!

To Prison Planet. Alex Jones is nothing but a paranoid, delusional, blow hole.

Save your “snide” remarks for your self! And furthermore this in your “opinion” thank you. However, I have shown proof to this claim, and this is your proof nothing but ridiculing and snide remarks when your ship is sinking.

If you want to follow the teachings of this complete idiot, you have at it.

I do not follow anyone teachings when looking for “truth” I find people who get their information from the boob tube like you have like FOX and CNN Now that is being “idiot” especially when they have all been proven “LAIRS”!

. I will not be able to help you.

You are so funny sometimes, I never ask you for any help infact you haven’t been able to help me or the people looking for the truth about 911 when all you do is keep parroting the Official Story over and over and over and over and over… and that is a FACT!

are searching for the truth, your searches would not conclude at sites that only show you want you want to see.

That is a lie! And you know it. That is not how anyone searches for the truth on anything, everyone knows that so save you ridiculing for your self.

Your mind is made up Crash.

Darn right! Your version of 911 is a proven “lie”, and “you” can call me cash! Here you go again with your belittling, how pathetic.

I will take the Pastor's route in refusing to waste anymore time showing you the truth.

THANK YOU!

. I think you have consumed too much of the "truther punch" that has been passed around for the past several years by people like Alex Jones.

You know camron, I don’t care where I get my truth “punch” from as long as it is the “truth” that I am drinking. Your punch however, is full of ridiculing and snide remarks where is your truth in your punch?

. If I thought there were any hope for you to see the facts,

Wow! You need to look no further than your self! Please! There you go again with your little insults, while you are standing on your sinking ship, I threw you a life raft of truth however, you chose to go down with the sinking ship and drown in their 911 Government lies.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Would that actually be a video? Or a radar track summary video? Because if you are speaking about the radar track video, trying to use that to show north/south of Citgo is a wee bit ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Yes. unless you believe that an airplane hit WTC 7!

How about a 110 story building (or say 30 floors worth)....

Does that qualify?

PS

My cat can beat up your stupid dog....

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

My cat can beat up your stupid dog....

LOL no my doggy eats cats as snacks, see if you look at her you will see some cat fluff around her mouth.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I cannot see why anyone would waste time trying to reason with one such as cashlink. He actually gives you a link to a video which he says proves his point, which, if you listen to it and read the article, it does not. The source cited does not say what cashlink says he says. As for the article, every school boy knows you are supposed to supply references to the source of your information so interested persons can check those sources. In other words, who was the primary source of the information in the article? As a teacher who has taught the writing of research papers at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in Beijing, P.R. China, I have told my students too many times about giving references to their sources of information to just ignore the fact that the written article is unreferenced.

As for the video, listen to it yourselves. In no way does the primary source
say the trainees were unable to fly commercial aircraft. He says that training on small craft alone will not train someone to fly commercial airline jets. Nowhere is it stated that the persons in question trained only on small craft. Nowhere does he say the trainees were unable to fly larger aircraft.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jailhouserock
Top sceret explosivwes that nobody, not even experts know about? But you do have it figured out? How can that be?

We know that atomic bombs exist and are possible, but how many nuclear engineers do you know that know of a working schematic for a bomb? There are still major countries trying to develop this technology.

Who do you think the best explosives and demolitions experts in the world work for? It's the military. Guess who's also had trillions of dollars in funding from Congress, and estimated trillions more in "black budgets"? The military industrial complex, which is largely in the private sector, which is why it's so easy to keep this stuff covert. Companies like Lockheed Martin (contracted all the time) might have a handful of people working on any given project that know much of anything about it at all.

Other companies that do things like commercial explosive demolition, they don't even compare. They work with things like TNT and C4 and just buy bulk based on how much they need to get a building to collapse in any particular fashion they agree on. There are explosives and bombs that the military industrial complex has in its possession that these people would know nothing about, and that includes whatever they have that's classified, not that they really don't even give many specifics on the ones that aren't. The atomic bomb being one example.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jailhouserock

Obviously, you have a problem comprehending the material that has been presented.
I clearly answered a posters question thank you; however, I should have ignored it to begin with because it was off topic!

The video in question is the “story” however if you can’t understand what the narrator is saying then, I don’t know how you were able to teach.
It is up to “you” to do your own research on 911. At times, I find interesting information on 911 subjects and I will present it. However, it is no different as if you are watching TV like the News do you take every word as fact. (I don’t think so)

I have told my students too many times about giving references to their sources of information to just ignore the fact that the written article is unreferenced

In addition, all “you” had to do was move along then, I assume you think the author invented this video, however, I have seen this video all over the News on 911, except with out all the play back! Where do you think it came from?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join