It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bombers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Was watching the movie The Kingdom this morning and it made me wonder why terroist dont attempt suicide bombings in the US. They seems effective means of death and destruction but I dont see that it gets their point across. Dont get me wrong I am happy it dosent happen here. Just seems like it happens a lot in other countries.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It takes indoctrination to get people to off themselves.... usually they target illiterate idiots to do this sort of thing. Not to as many fundamental illiterate idiots here in the West. You will notice that the "LEADERS" of such movements do not participate in offing themselves... they "mostly" con other idiots, children / teens, or the mentally handicapped to do this sort of thing..... sickening.

Yeah... if it sounds like such a good idea then "After You" should apply... LOL

[edit on 27-12-2008 by infolurker]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There are very few muslims that are unable to make a living here in the US.
you will find that most suicide bomber in countries like Iraq or other countries are the poor and disabled that are unable to work or find work.

The turn to being suicide bomber as a way of taking care of there families and ending it all.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Good point.. I had forgotten about the pay-off angle for the poor. But yes, that is definitely a factor.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I also think that they know if Americans were bombed again on their soil in attacks like this islam wouldn't last for long in that country.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Some in the US feel that if these Jihad Suicide Bombers are in such a hurry to meet Allah then by all means they should be helped.

Some say lets give them a hand so they can see Allah as soon as possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Some in the US feel that if these Jihad Suicide Bombers are in such a hurry to meet Allah then by all means they should be helped.

Some say lets give them a hand so they can see Allah as soon as possible.

roger that.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
These Islamic nut-jobs are patient. They no doubt are trying to find a low-tech way to cause A LOT of senseless harm to people here.
But . . .
9-11 caused a cascade affect of many bad things that are happening right now. The USA (And many) are still being hurt by that event. So what is the point "now" of the High level Islamic smucks setting up suicide bombers to target America. They have a "global" plan going on.

July 7, 2005 London bombings where Fifty-six people, including the four suicide bombers, were killed in the attacks.

July 4, 2007 Glasgow Airport -- which happened a day after the first car bomb in London was discovered -- was a last-minute decision or designed to follow the London car bombs.

November 26, 2008 Mumbai Attacks: 160 Dead, Over 320 Injured.

You can fill in the blanks between these events yourself with other un-deniable events. The point is, I get the feeling that if something is to happen here again, it is going to be bigger than a lone suicide bomber going "boom" on a crowded subway.
(Albeit, a Freelance idiot can do that at any time.)
Isreal is now the target. I just saw that over 70,000 A-holes signed up to go there and yell "Alllah!" before they explode.

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 6-1-2009 by NYCMedic]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
Was watching the movie The Kingdom this morning and it made me wonder why terroist dont attempt suicide bombings in the US. They seems effective means of death and destruction but I dont see that it gets their point across.

I would think that not everything reported as a suicide bomb is a suicide bomb.

It is more likely the media lies and embellishes.

I mean if you read the Wiki_Link for CIA project mockingbird you would understand why I do not trust any corporate news source.

new topics

top topics

join