It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Strangest Things In The Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Humans have developed their curiosity from their ability to realize special and ordinary. This ability didn't go away and it has demonstrated itself in various forms -- people getting kick out of rarities such as two-headed cats, elephant man, she-males, etc. The exploration of space offers its own panopticum of the strange wrapped in more ethical form and here are some of the cases:

dsc.discovery.com...

The more we look among the stars and galaxies, the weirder things seem to get.

Even space itself is puzzling, for example. Recent studies suggest that the fabric of the universe stretches more than 150 billion light-years across -- in spite of the fact that the cosmos is 13.7 billion years old.

From super-fast stars to the nature of matter, here we cover other strange and mysterious elements of the universe.

Well, the scientists have written so many equations in their attempt to equalize and subdue the chaotic-in-nature universe that some of them are due to a coincidence resulting in inequalities, such as 150 doesn't equal 13.7.

Some of the listed strange things that go on in the universe are not rare by their incidence; they are listed because the scientists do not understand the nature of these events observed, and that what makes the events strange/rare: Man the Wise has led himself to believe that He understands most of the stuff that Everything is made of. And so it can be concluded that the most strangest thing in the universe is Homo sapiens, Man the Wise himself.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by stander]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I believe there is already a thread about the same exact thing with the same exact link

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead66
I believe there is already a thread about the same exact thing with the same exact link

Yes, there is; it was posted on 12/28. I posted my version a day earlier on 12/27. I think you misdirected your observation regarding the tie, but since we are the part of the weird universe, weird stuff happens all the time and strange stuff becomes normal.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing Thread ( Posted Sat Dec 27 2008 @ 02:21 PM )

Top 10 Wierdest things in Space(excluding aliens of course)

--------- Thread closed -------------

new topics

top topics

join