It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pterosaur and Civil War Soldiers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Of course, and I know this is gonna sound strange,
a creature can 'appear' as an individual.
Let me explain.
What I mean is, if there's anything into the belief that
toads existing inside stones for a long time, can 'pop out'
and continue their lives, then I wouldn't be surprised if a
Pteradon may have the same ability.

Many here know me as a sceptic, but on this idea, I think
it could happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by TheMythLives

I love the pictures, there's something appealing about them. I've seen the one you linked to a long time back and read an explanation of it in a magazine. Here's a breakdown of why it's not real.

I can't speak for the others, but photos of anything that has been extinct for millenia is likely fake

Just went to that link and it does a poor job of explaining why it is fake. Leaves out so much and really reaches on some of it.

not saying this is true but we should really be listening to the Native Americans.

They had no reason to lie to us, and they have lived off this land for generations and even they acknowledged it's existance. Even seperate tribes did.

We need to stop acting like just because a civilization isn't as advanced as we are they make up all this stuff and it's all myth.

Just like in the ancient days, They wrote/spoke of directly what they saw.

We tend to thing people are dumber than us but really take away all our technologies and put us here a while back and we are the same we are now, with the capabilities to become smart when focusing our energies on studying a given subject.

These things are real, and that they are being covered up is even more real.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I've written a detailed critique of "Living Pterosaur" claims at
paleo.cc...
I address both alleged "sightings" and supposed Civil War photos showing pterosaur carcasses, and
find none to constitute convincing or even plausible evidence of living pterosaurs. If the link does not appear or work, Google "Kuban,
Living Pterosaurs?"
edit on 12-9-2017 by Paleo33 because: Note about included link.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've seen that photo a long time ago. My bet is that it is nothing more than a group of civil war reenactors using one of those old tin type cameras for added realism with the hoax of their paper machete dinosaur.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join