It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are demons! Thats the answer I was given!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I stumbled across a televison program one day while channel surfing called Ask the Pastor. It is a live call in program with a panel of preachers from the tri-state area and if you have a biblical question you can call in and they will answer it. Anyway, I decided to call and see what they would say about ufo's. In just a few moments the host said we have a caller from the area that asks "What are ufo's"? One of the men on the panel pointed his finger at the camera and said " they are demons, don't study them, don't concern yourself with them, leave it alone". Of course the whole panel were nodding their heads in agreement. He used a scripture saying that satan was the prince of the air or something like that. I was cracking up. Why is it when the religious leaders can not explain something it is automatically demonic in nature? Shouldn't they just have said they didn't know for sure, that it was a mystery?

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Greenize]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

The possibility aliens are demonic activity and vice versa is a pretty interesting subject. It's an argument between two types of believers regarding something not yet proven. I have never had any alien encounter of any kind nor have I even seen a UFO. However, I have read of experiences where alien abductions were stopped after rebuking them in Jesus' name. Then we have the brief Nephilim reference in Genesis and some cryptic references in the Book of Enoch that mention tales of fallen angels and their interactions with humans.

The Christian believers will often explain this as demonic activity (my personal view as well) while UFO believers will explain it as demons actually being mistaken for extraterrestrials.

It doesn't get us anywhere to make fun of anyone since it's belief A vs. belief B. We can't laugh at the Christians for believing in demons and we can't laugh at those who believe in aliens. I do tend to agree with the Christians, though, especially after listening to various encounters but I'm not going to ridicule the believers in UFO's for their views. I believe in demons for sure and also believe extraterrestrial existence is a possibility. They could both exist. The alien encounters I've heard of definitely sound demonic to me, though.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I believe that everything has a balance. We don't catergorize people as all bad or all good. I think that it is unfair to do so with ufos. We just don't have enough information. I know someone that had an experience and as you stated he rebuked whatever it was in the name of Jesus. I do believe that there are some that have diabolical intentions, but at the same time I keep an open mind that perhaps there are some that are not evil. I hope that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
More technically speaking maybe they are Fallen Angels following in footsteps of those from the time of Noah.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Could also be other worldly creations of God...nothing biblically speaking prevents that.

new topics

top topics

join