It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walmarts new logo - Proof of it's satanic NWO connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
check out walmart's new logo

has anyone noticed the "asterisk" symbolism? connect the dots...

true, walmart did have a star in their previous logo, but it was only a 5-sided star.. they recently switched to the 6-sided star - more evidence of the NWO and the illuminati zionists controlling the world and they are not afraid to show it!!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by no2nwo]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by no2nwo

nothing like it no matter how you connect them

seems people are just looking for stuff

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
But your Satanism symbol there has five points, so they've changed from five to six, so who is it they're in league with/worshipping?

A star symbol will generally have five or six points, any more or less just doesn't look as good.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Now I'll be the first to agree that Wal*mart is a pinnacle of evil and needs to be brought down if only we could organize. But I think you're evidence here is a little lacking.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So they've been part of this NWO Illuminati group for god knows how many years. And only now do they decide to show their true colours?

I also have massive issues with this pic:

There's no symmetry to it!

Whats up with that??

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I will not be the one to tell you that you are not on to something, but take an interview from the guy who designed the hidden arrow in the FEDex logo and what he has to say about the Fortune 1000,s ability to find innovative, creative designers to make a business stand out from even blocks away. A good interview and very informative.

Well, we Fortune 1000 identity guys and gals are behind the scenes most of the time. We do get our individual recognition from design competitions, but generally speaking, the design public only hears of the branding firm that created the design; in this case, Landor Associates. And the public at large doesn’t know who designs something or even cares to know. So, these days you won’t find me ducking crowds screaming for my autograph. No.

For the full interview visit this link :

www.thesneeze.com...

Maybe they just thought that the 60's hippy flower power started a revolution back then, perhaps its just a revival of a a once popular icon. (Cute NWO dress)

[edit on 27-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Even more proof. If you connect the dots going either clock-wise or counterclock-wise you get a . . . . (gasp) circle. Eeeep. This is getting creepy.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It dosent matter what their symbol would be, somebody somewhere would stay up all night and try and relate it to somthing.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Your hypothesis brings new meaning to the word "tenuous".

The dollar bill illustration was downright laughable.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Is it seriously JUST NOW occurring to you that Wal Mart is evil ?? We've known this for decades now.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Personally, I loathe Wal*Mart, not least because the stores all reek of formaldehyde or something repulsive, but that new logo is a big improvement. It says Bright and Cheery, and is a lot more modern than the clunky one we are all used to seeing. It has a late-90s look to it, even. It won't make me go to one of their stores, though.

There are plenty of real issues out there to be concerned about without making stuff up.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If the picture is based around a triangle, its not hard to find the rest of an imaginary star

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Gaaah, no stars for my cute little NWO dress? I take it noone bothered to follow the link either?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
After Martial Law is instated and Wal-Marts are converted to
camps for defiant Americans, I wonder if they will at least offer
special rewards program for detainees..

That is the least they could do.

new topics

top topics

join