It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can It Work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone can help with this.

With government military installations and private corporate company's exploring the ufo, energy, issue to profit the few elites. and keep the masses ignorant and under control.

Is it not possible to set up a public scientific study. both funded and overseen by the public? Maybe there could be 24hr cameras in the labs, and all material published on the internet with free access including where every cent has been spent? unlike nasa and other blood sucking alleged public agencies.

I think we could send probes to explore our moon and mars with high difinition cameras unbrushed, track ufos in orbit, experiment with free energy or at least clean and cheap energy in the least and make it impossible for them to be hidden and controlled by the elite. And maybe just create a new spacecraft ourselves.

We could attract top scientist from many different disciplines from around the world because they would have the chance to work on something they would otherwise not.

Altough i think this a good idea there are some concerens that come to mind.

1, Would it be legal to use radar to track air traffic especially in the upper atmospher if not in our country then where.?

2, By releasing data hard data on ufo (genuin unkown space craft) would that break any laws, or liable to get you in trouble?

3, Espionage and sabotage by the well established compitition.

4, Would people be willing to fund such an endeavour.? The cost would probably be huge but if run like a private company then cost should be greatly reduced.

5, Rouge elements in governments around the world could use any breakthroughs in an adverse way. And make headway on progress the project has made.?

6, Assisination of staff would be an issue no daubt especially from the american institutions, who want to supress such information and tecnology.

Please add concernes ive not imagined.

These are a few of the implications i came up with, i would appreciate if anyone could give some insight on how something like this could work and or the reasons it cant work.

You know its funny i never took the ufo and hidden technoloy issue seriously before, but i have come to the conclusion recently there is much for us to gain by persuing these issues as they are real, and we have too much to lose.

Regards

Reaper2

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i thought about this to-------as to do with cancer there is much injfo on net on stuff or treatments that really work and may have tremendous effects yet no one will fund true trials or studies

we need a public funded nonprofit or something to find a cure because if it's something simple or the sloution can't make big bucks we'll never know

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, its for similar reasons that were not colonising space right now. A combination of market forces and a general lack of cultural willpower.

Ok firstly, you gotta remember that our economic system limits alot of good things happening. To use the same example, we havent got space station retirement homes or things of that ilk becuase there is no way (as yet) that space exploration can make a profit for investors. Space trvael is pretty cool, but it aint no cash cow. Its a tremendous expense and no direct return.

Similar principle here. As many as we are here on ATS, the majority of the population consider things like UFOs and Free Energy and so forth as fringe fantasy, and rarely is anything more than pub banter for all but a few hardcore reaserchers. Theres nothing concrete that people can think "oooh, theres a good plan, lets donate a few thousand quid and see what happens...". If your gonna invest in something you need a good chance that itl pay off, wether your a huge PLC or joe bloggs. Unforunatley thats the way our economies (and cultures) work, and why current companys like the ones your proposing are private "pet projects" of billionaires, like Robert Bigelow`s N.I.D.S.

Plus, if there is a corrupt elite supressing all this information, surley theyre gonna do their utmost to corrupt and discredit your organisation?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
if you find funding, and need scientist let me know. maybe we can make a floating research island. i got the schematics just need the flow.

new topics

top topics

join