It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel launches air strikes on Gaza, 120 dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Israel launches air strikes on Gaza, 120 dead

news.yahoo.com

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israeli warplanes demolished dozens of Hamas security compounds across Gaza on Saturday in unprecedented waves of simultaneous attacks, and Hamas and medics reported dozens of people were killed.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
After being attacked for several days Israel counters against the terrorists. Terrorists doing what they do best hide among civillians and they get in the way. Although as shown in the past most of the civillians aren't really civillians. They support the terrorists and celebrate them and their attacks. So how "innocent" they are is up for debate.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE use the search button and look on the breaking news threads before you post

Thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by duffster]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
after 7 days of rocket attacks on Israel hamas got what they where looking for an Israeli attack on them... 120 dead for nothing.. for the sake of peace in gaza i hope israel kills everyone of hamas...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have moved this thread to Current events,

Maybe we can get different twist on this one?

[edit on 27-12-2008 by asala]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Im watching the news right now and 155 people are dead so far with about 200 wounded

apprently all security compunds are destroyed aswell so far its looking incredibly bad right now on the news

i think rockets are still hitting aswell and they are reporting that a Hamas reply is a definite

i'll keep watching and keep you posted on what's happening

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Seriously, they were told what would happen if the Hamas kept attacking.

The Hamas kept attacking.

Surprise, they got a military response to their attacks.

Remember they were given several warnings, day after day.

The only sad part is I am sure innocent civilians were injured or killed because Hamas hides behind them.

P.S. If Hamas ratchet's up the violence, I am sure they will find the response to their attacks ratcheted up as well.

I think they will run out of Hamas before they run out of Israeli's.

That was not meant to be funny at all. The real point s the more the violence is upped, the more at a disposition the Hamas will be in.

Btw, I suspect this and the promised more attacks from Hamas will have a significant deterrent effect on Israel allowing the Iranian weapons, er supply ship in to the port.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Although as shown in the past most of the civillians aren't really civillians. They support the terrorists and celebrate them and their attacks. So how "innocent" they are is up for debate.

Is this all you found to justify the dead of +150 people?

If I was kicked out from my country and treated like # I would do the same.

Sure the Hamas don't have to fire rockets on Israel and of course it is normal Israel counter attack but it is a bit overreacted, those rockets killed nobody where f16 killed kids and their family.(Oh yes, I forgot that, the kids on pictures where acting, it was fake pictures, as the number of death...).

I just want to say that they are on both side the terrorist, even if I have more compassion for Palestinian, killing civilians is not fighting for a cause it's just butchering, so maybe it's time to stop to choose a side and be against both.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

top topics

join