It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

lats look at facts

there was never a palistine.

The land was controlled by (gaza) Egypt.

They lost the land in a war they and several other countries launched on Israel.

As the countries attacked, several at once, they al lost and lost badly.

They lost land in the wars they started and lost.

Btw, Egypt then and through to now refuses to accept the Palistinians back into Egypt.

In the same way Jordan will not all hezbolla terrorists back into Jordan where they came from. ( they left because Jordan does not fool around, they were eliminating these terrorists without mercy).

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Let's all take a breather and reflect on the Reality of the situation by looking at this Map:

Well I've looked at the map, and the reality of the situation is that it's clearly a one sided affair. Note that this map is only up to year 2000, it's 2009 now buddy!

How does it make me feel? ..well.. outraged, disgusted and sad quite frankly.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

thats because not too much has changed between 2000 and now (which is still 2008)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What does this map say to you about what is happening to the Innocent Women and Children in Palestine?

It says that a terrible wrong has occurred for which we should all be ashamed.

I am anyway. I can't even begin to imagine the suffering so many in Palestine have had to endure because of Zionist terrorism.

At least Hitler was humane enough to exterminate people in some orderly fashion and put them out of their misery.

What the Zionists have done to the indigenous population is pure sadism for the sake of sadism.

Please note Zionism does not equal simply being Jewish. It is a political movement. Not all Jews are Zionists, just as not all Americans are NeoCons. Religion and race have nothing to do with this problem, though both divisive issues are often evoked to obfuscate the purely political goals of Zionism. Zionism is founded on the principal of totalitarian and authoritarian government as its binding principal, who it elects to govern in that fashion is irrelevant. How it governs is relevant.

Please note that every nationality and religious persuasion has had its fair share of terrorists in their government, citizenry, clergy and laity.

The Zionists wasted no time in waging a bloody terrorist campaign against the British to drive them from Palestine. The British were English Speaking and Christian. The campaign of terror waged against the indigenous population of Palestine, has nothing to do with them being Arab or Muslim as the British were neither.

A horrible crime has occurred here, the establishment of the U.N. to provide collective security and diplomacy allowed for the creation of Israel and Jewish immigration. The U.N. being founded on the principal of a new world order of collective world wide law and order and shared morality allowed for the founding of the nation of Israel and in fact the U.N. made that it's first order of business. Clearly the United Nations is incapable of controlling not only its founding ideology but the brainchild of that clearly failed logic and ideology.

I think at this point the United Nations needs to pass a resolution condemning itself and all moral nations clearly should cut funding and aide to Israel and severe all diplomatic ties, and all commercial interests.

If one or two politically corrupt nations can continually hold hostage the collective will of the world voiced through the U.N. with their singular vetoes then obviously the process of the world voicing its will is a sham.

Member nations of the U.N. should withdraw their funding and participation in an organization whose very design insist that it can not be effective in it's mission but rather instead becomes a trap for those whose sole belief that it is an avenue for credible recourse and justice simply become bogged down in its never ending circular trap of applying the will of a handful of nations who remain exempt from the will of the collective world body in exercising their unilateral will under the guise of coerced and often forced multilateralism.

Robbed of the money that enables these unjust and deplorable machinations and manipulations, the United Nations and Israel will have no choice but to mend their ways and conform to the people’s principals of the world as opposed to their corrupt and ineffective government’s principals.

The Muslim Mufti of Jerusalem ironically summed up this entire problem with a law he created to equitably give access to Jerusalem and its holy places to the religions of the world. That law was entitled the Status Quo. So famous and important a law it gave rise to a metaphor of that same name.

Nothing is going to change until we change the Status Quo. The Status Quo currently is a travesty and miscarriage of justice, carried out in to many people’s names who clearly are opposed to it and want no part of it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

thats because not too much has changed between 2000 and now (which is still 2008)

We should wish Majorion a Happy New Year, he is in Saudi Arabia and I think the time difference has already brought in 2009 there?

Happy New Years Majorion, may it be one that finally brings peace and justice to the region and the world!

[edit on 31/12/08 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by johnsky

Hamas should give the women and the children a chance to flee the area if they plan on continuing this war.

Hamas isn't the ones who have locked down the border, shut down the airspace, and blockaded the ports... Israel is.

It wouldn't matter if Hamas wanted the civilians to be allowed to flee the carnage, Israel won't let them leave.

Yes, what Hamas is doing defies logic... but what Israel is doing to the civilians defies reason, justice, and basic human rights.
Both Hamas and Israel need to be brought to justice...
and the Civilians need to be let out of that cage!

[edit on 31-12-2008 by johnsky]

AND EGYPT! Egypt also sealed off the border for the same reason as Israel. The Palestinians would invade, murder its citizens, then cry foul if Egypt tried to stop them! Just more proof you're anti semite. Israel and Egypt do the exact same thing but you only cry when the Jews do it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

oh its THAT label again!

critisize Israel and your ANTI-SEMITE!

bit hard really when your talking about 2 semite peoples....

oh HOT DAMN did that small FACT get in the way of a good rant gamergal?

both groups are sons of noah and thus a semite peoples.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And as I already proved it was just more Pallywood. So keep going for it

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal

i would rather believe the UN than some rampant zealot zionist - since the UN is an offical body and your , quite frankly - nobody.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

oh its THAT label again!

No, criticize Israel for doing it but NOT EGYpT FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME THING is anti semite. Or do you have a different excuse for why it is ok for Egypt to do it and not Israel?

[edit on 31-12-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yeah, yeah, chalk everything up to one instance that may or may not have happened. You'll learn nothing that way. Btw, I blew your theory of "pallywood" out of the water earlier. Too bad you didn't see fit to come back to the thread until about 6 pages later.

If you've got something constructive to add, please do but stop with the blanket "pallywood" BS.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

oh its THAT label again!

No, criticize Israel for doing it but NOT EGYpT FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME THING is anti semite. Or do you have a different excuse for why it is ok for Egypt to do it and not Israel?

apparantly now you don`t read anything and just hit reply and rant on in teen angst way you do.

read the thread about Egypt and my reactions there

or does that not follow your zionist agenda.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

AND EGYPT! Egypt also sealed off the border for the same reason as Israel. The Palestinians would invade, murder its citizens, then cry foul if Egypt tried to stop them! Just more proof you're anti semite. Israel and Egypt do the exact same thing but you only cry when the Jews do it.

Yes, and Egypt.

But holy geez little one, no need to call me an anti-semite, if you go back through my posts you'll clearly see I've been going after the Egyptians aswell, AND Hamas.

I'm sided with the civilians on this one, Hamas, Israel, and Egypt be damned, they can knock each others heads in all they want, I just want the civilians out.

I only stated Israel first because they hold the largest land-border, are currently blockading the ports, and have shut down Gaza's airspace. They're doing most of the work, so they naturally get most of the credit.

But yes, Egypt has locked down their border as well.

But no, I'm no Anti-Semite, no more than you are.

You just attacked someone who agrees with you and is actually on your side... bad strategy...
You should be careful what you do with that tongue, it may land you in a battle you really don't want to be a part of, on a side you probably didn't intend on being on.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I have allready shown that Mr Pallywood - Richard Landes has an agenda , he has a close and persoanl relation ship with a lead reporter on the Jeruselem post called Ruthie Blumm and has penned articles a few times before for that publication

if he was truely `unbiased` then he would have avoided the close relationship with Ruthie Blumm in teh first place.

im adding the author`s bias and should pay attention when viewing the work.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And so do those dead children waving at cameras? And the Court System? And eye witnesses? Keep attacking the messenger and not the message, that's all you have.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

and your ignoring what Intrepid said - go back 6 pages and your `pallywood` has been dealt with.

and thats all you have.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And so do those dead children waving at cameras? And the Court System? And eye witnesses? Keep attacking the messenger and not the message, that's all you have.

No we've attacked the message. We've pointed out that it may have happened in this one case but that doesn't apply to any other cases. By keep the parroting the same for other cases is not only incorrect it's ridiculous. See you in 6 pages.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Not may, did, as proven in courts. Then recorded, ON CAMERA time and time again. Also, it was never explained why its ok for Egypt to lock down the border but not Israel. it was never explained why Egypt can open fire on the Palestinians www.abovetopsecret.com... But not Israel, who have been attacked endlessly since its creation.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Not may, did, as proven in courts. Then recorded, ON CAMERA time and time again. Also, it was never explained why its ok for Egypt to lock down the border but not Israel. it was never explained why Egypt can open fire on the Palestinians www.abovetopsecret.com... But not Israel, who have been attacked endlessly since its creation.

Could it be because this thread isn't for anything you've mentioned here? Why not keep to the topic and stop the deflection with this nonsense?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Deflection? Hey, still no proof any thing has ever happened. Were there dead people? Of course. Was it in to the hundred? Maybe. But after hundreds of dead were *added* to Jenin, how you know they didn't here? And again, if you blast Isreal for doing something, but not Egypt for doing the EXACT same thing, what's your excuse? Edit, waiting... Why do you criticize the Jews, but not Egypt, when they do the same thing? Egypt locked the border down, refused aid to get in, fired on civillians, but you say nothing on it. You only attack the Jews. So, if not an anti semite, why do you only cry when the Jews do it and not Egypt?

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join