It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

if you disagree with a post please press the ALERT button , the post in question will then be shown to the MOD SQUAD who will consider if its in breach on T&C or in flavour of the topic

posting about it really is just spam.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
There are people on this board who actually believe it is ok to murder innocent non-combatants because you can't get your way and demand that all things work out the way that you demand. It is the selfish thinking that begets evil. You believe something should be yours for what ever reason, but if you don't get it, your murder someone in order to take what you want. That is what terrorism is, murder in the most heinous of ways.

The Middle East is a very large chunk of real estate, and there is not any reason why it must be completely controlled by Muslims, except that Muslims demand it to be this way, and they don't care who they kill in order to get their way. IN addition, they don't care who they lie to, or what they have to say, or fake, or what propaganda they must build, all they care about is that they get what they want.

Ah, but Muslims do not only want the Middle East, they want the entire planet. Anyone who pretends that this is only about Israel is either fooling themselves, or cares nothing about the truth. Everywhere Muslims spread their murderous practice of terrorism. Only so much patience should be allowed for these acts of terrorism, and that time is quickly coming to an end.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Mod Edit: Yes, you are paranoid. If you are hinting that I and dooper are somehow connected - or one and the same - you are certainly mistaken. Now, please, remain on-topic or take a Posting Ban. Cheers.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by alien]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I can think of other countries that are not Muslims or Israelis that also want the entire planet too.

Should I name them? Na..everyone knows who they are.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Amazing..isnt it! Well get a good look because sorry to say, its exactly whats happening and it even amazes me how easily so many are taken by the spell of media persuasion.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Let's hope everything goes according to plan...Obama comes in to save the day with a seven year peace treaty.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

No, it's only the Muslims who practice terrorism to control the world.

The ICs, the NWO, the WTO, The CFR and all them, they aren't nations, and they are as wrapped into the leadership of the Muslim world as they are in every country.

Maybe you could name who these other people are who are going into cities and killing hotel guest in acts of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Maybe you could name who these other people are who are going into cities and killing hotel guest in acts of terrorism.

And maybe YOU can name the ones who go into hotels killing guests? .. You sound so certain of yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Islam, in India, they are all Muslims who carried out the attacks. Kidnapping olympic athletes, blowing themselves up in market squares. These things are not acceptable under any reason.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by thecry
Let's hope everything goes according to plan...Obama comes in to save the day with a seven year peace treaty.

I must agree wih this very profound statement. I only "hope" Israel will completely sanitized Gaza, the proper move to remove "rabid" dogs at your feet before attacking the true evil IRAN....

God Bless Israel..........he has already cursed Hamas and all Islam......

On to Iran...............

I have a rhetorical question to you. Since you are sitting on your warm couch and cursing about a war which is far km. away from you, may I also curse and hope a war just in your home? (may be terrorist attack, or whatever u want to name). Just be sure about this: if you can speak so relax about war and killing people, then you dont have the right to cry if the fire here on middle east will explode your very warm neighboorhood. Seek peace find it, seek war, find it. If you see till the end, hell yeah. Lets kill each other.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Islam, in India, they are all Muslims who carried out the attacks.

And the source for proof of this allegation?

These things are not acceptable under any reason.

Glad you understand

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I have already posted sources for this earlier, you can go back and look, or google it yourself. No doubt, you will most likely deny any evidence. The Indians can't trusted either no doubt. After all, India has such a long histor of aggression right?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

So, are you saying that you live in Gaza? If so, as a woman, are they offerring you anyway out? Do you recognize that the misile strikes against Israel will undoubtably lead to retaliation? If so, do you support the Hamas strikes, and why? Why not call for giving peace a chance, and try to live in peace with Israel? Could it be possible that the violence between Palestine and Isreal is more about a misunderstanding and accusation where both sides have made mistakes?

These are the things I have to be curious about.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

No, it's only the Muslims who practice terrorism to control the world.

The ICs, the NWO, the WTO, The CFR and all them, they aren't nations, and they are as wrapped into the leadership of the Muslim world as they are in every country.

What I meant was that there are other nations who definately want the entire world, but I did not say that they are using the same methods as the terrorist Muslims. And not all Muslims practice terrorism so lets be specific on who those are that do practice terrorisim. Just saying Muslims is putting a blanket label on all of them and I am sure the peaceful Muslim would definatley argue with your blanket definition.

And those other nations who want the rest of the world, use other means....say...democracy for example? How about communisim?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by RFBurns]

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join