It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Very true Fatdad. They really don't seem to be following the Breaking News either. Just same old rhetoric and paranoia whilst ignoring the facts out there.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There will never be peace in a world with america there, to protect its buddies, so they can murder anyone they want.

Nothing the arabs do, warrents what israel does, and what happened in ww2 does not warrent it either.

You have to think that israel is a country that wants this to go on forever, as they are the ones causing it.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So we're still not sure on who the bad guy is here and who's to blaim???

It's so very simple : (dutch saying) were two men fight, two men are guilty.....

Problem solved!!

Maybe it's time somebody stepped in and took away all these childeren's toys and set them in a corner so they can think about what they are doing?
"If you two can't share (some land) than nobody is getting it...."

Just my two very simplistic cents......

Peace.....

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I am too afraid to see those pictures, I hope he have seen wrong... I just cant see any more children shot or blasted... No... Enough is enough!

First they force them to eat grass, then they blow their police stations, and schools! ...

I am so up with this situation!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

terrorism is for (Snip) who are afraid to fight like real soldiers and hide behind women and children to launch there attacks.. the brainwashed keyboard soldiers who support hamas are just playing soldiers.. is it press e to fire?...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by asala]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza

Israel created on European soil? Nice idea, however when one considers that most European states got their hands dirty during the Holocaust (including UK) then you'll understand why Israel wanted somewhere else. Germans, Slavs, Brits all could have done more and Jews knew this! Anyway stick to Breaking News.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
the Israel haters are out in force this morning.. instead of condemning Israel they should condemn the stupid madmen who started firing rockets in the first place.. hamas new Israel would hit back and where counting on lots of dead to keep the Israel is the badguy band wagon rolling for another year.... the blood of the innocent are on the hands of hamas...

Apparenlty you have not read the history in all of this have you. Simply do that and then come back and tell us all about who should be condemed.

Right now, I hold Israel accountable for hitting a school filled with innocent kids. Do you? Feel good about the target they hit? Justifiable in your eyes is it?

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

sorry, but Slavs joined the Jews in holocaust camps. whta do you mean they could do more?

link   

Originally posted by fatdad
reply to post by JanusFIN

terrorism is for pusseys who are afraid to fight like real soldiers and hide behind women and children to launch there attacks.. the brainwashed keyboard soldiers who support hamas are just playing soldiers.. is it press e to fire?...

I guess you have never read about Israeli soldiers using Palestinians as human shields.

Testimonies taken by B'Tselem reveal that during the army's operation in Nablus in late February, soldiers used two Palestinian children, a fifteen-year-old boy and a eleven-year-old girl, and a twenty-four-year old man as human shields. The use of human shields constitutes a flagrant breach of international humanitarian law and is explicitly and clearly prohibited by Israeli military orders. B'Tselem wrote to the Judge Advocate General and demanded that he immediately order a Military Police investigation into the matter.

and before you tell me that these testimonies cannot be trusted I will give you some video evidence:

Edit: and you are the one who is brainwashed here. Hamas supporters and Israeli government are all brainwashed.

I don't support either of them as I don't support terrorists unlike you.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mdv2]

link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by fatdad

Very true Fatdad. They really don't seem to be following the Breaking News either. Just same old rhetoric and paranoia whilst ignoring the facts out there.

You need to read up on history too. Both you and fatdad apparently cannot accept any fault on one side yet blame the other completely when the history clearly explains it.

Try prying the stuck eyes and mind from the swayed ratings media and examine real history into all of this. Or is it that the history to you both does not apply, only the here and now?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 27-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

And what did Israel do that provoked Hamas to fire those 80 at Israel?

They... existed. They didn't starve the Gaza Strip. If the Pallies can get lions and weapons in they can get food in but... They don't. If the Pallies take the over half a billion a year in funding from the US and use it too buy weapons and not food it is their fault. Anyways, go Israel, wipe out Hamas and all the terrorist lovers with them.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

In fact, I was smoking cigar to calm my self, and thinking all the time, can I recruit somewhere to Hamas, or Hezbollah... Do they have Legion for westerners? ... I am really seen enough.

I am a soldier, and maybe I just should recruit there to help them... Or do I start to fight against Zionist somewhere behind the enemy lines? I dont know, but part of myself is waiting for some opportunity... Now I just can write here and push out my motions.

Its not E to fire, its "post reply"...

Israeli tanks are said to be moving closer to the impoverished region which has been under a strict Israeli-imposed blockade.

Israeli authorities have announced that they would continue the attacks.

"This is only just the beginning of an operation launched after a security cabinet decision. It could take time. We have not fixed a timeline and we will act according to the situation on the ground," Israeli Military spokesman Avi Benayahu told army radio on Saturday.

www.presstv.ir...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
im waiting on the brand new teddy bear lying on a pile of rumble pictures to flood the papers tomorrow or the hamas staged running with the dead body of a child past the journalists who have been waiting for an hour to film it shown on the news... hamas will live fat of todays attacks for a few months until the money starts to run done and then they will attack Israel again etc..

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by czacza

There's goog and bad in every nation. Many camps were run by Slavs, SS Divisions contained them too, especially Baltics and Ukranian ones. As you correctly say many Slavs were killed in the camps too. Point I was making, most of Europe had a hand in the final Solution. The railways could have been taken out anytime........ they weren't.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Oh you mean more Pallywood? Like when a body falls off the stretcher and... the body climbs back on the stretcher because they weren't dead just an actor for the cameras. Hell the Pallies attack them selves and do that crap so much they have a name for it, Pallywood!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Good somebody can bring a little humour to all this. The Zombie footage from Gaza! Anyway i must admit, some of the Pal footage did look a bit staged earlier.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Russia, France decry Israel onslaught

Russia and France demand Israel to immediately to stop its attacks on the Gaza Strip, where at least 180 Palestinians have been killed.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

This is nothing like 9/11 Where Muslim Terrorists murdered thousands of people.

It is a military response to the Rocket and Mortar attacks for days and days by the Hamas terrorists.

The Hamas terrorists were told and warned day after day what would happen if "they continue to attack".

They continued to attack and they got what they wanted, a military response to their attacks.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

It sounds like time to drive Palestinians out of the area and let other Arab nations take them in. Raise the whole area and make it non livable. If they won't leave Israel alone then run them out. Everyone knows the ultimate landlord gave that land to Israel.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
A searing interview with Avichai Sharon and Noam Chayut, both veterans of the Israeli Defense Forces and members of Breaking the Silence. Sharon and Chayut served during the second intifada, an on-going bloodbath that has claimed the lives of over three thousand Palestinians and nine-hundred-fifty Israelis.

I guess these two brave men are self-hating Zionists right?

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mdv2]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join