It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Thats most double faced BS, and I am confused if Syria steps to any traps in this diplomacy. Israel is just trying to prevent war in two fronts, when cleaning ghetto in Gaza and West Bank, which will be next.

Someone said, stop reading bible, I am 100% with you.

"Who said its just old and dusty book..."

Stop believing, start seeing!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

No, I just don't listen to paranoid right wing Evangelical pastors and FOXNews for my information.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by JanusFIN

If it makes them feel better, and makes the public feel better, they will call an innocent child killed in their stupid war a terrorist so that they hide whats really going on and not be seen as outright murderers to justify their kills.

Couldn't have said it better myself RF

Am I really supposed to believe that God's chosen people targeted terrorists?..what terrorists?.. those who fight for the freedom of their land?.. And I'm sure they didn't target those guys either, probably just a little demonstration on their part to kill innocent civilians to show that they won't tolerate any resistance.

The Zionists will kill anyone, deceive anyone. It doesn't really matter to them as they consider all of us as slaves to them. They invaded that land(Palestine) based on the premise that it is their promised land. They've even locked the Palestinians behind a wall like animals in a cage.

I'm sure that the controlled media outlets probably won't cover this story as half as much as it deserves. Oh yeah, the Zionists own and control the media too, so don't expect a fair view of 'both' sides.

--- Awaiting personal attacks.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hamas started attacking Israel last Friday, 80 missiles being fired alone on Wednesday! IDF were never going to sit idly by!

Like I said both sides are to blame, both tactics are to blame.

Do you really think the innocents really love hamas? would you like them if they bought terror and death to your family? These innocent people don't deserve to die. And the israeli goverment doesn't care. And the hamas doesn't care.

Both sides are sacrificing innocent people for their selfish egos and agendas.

Stop choosing a side and look at the big picture.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Just an attempt to stop terror activities against state of Israel by Hamas rockets. Target those involved in terror. Kassam must end. Hamas may get the message/may not.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

reply to post by savetimerushonline

Hamas began the bombardment. Is this a little to tricky to understand?

Actually Hamas was reacting to the Israeli targeted assassination programme. While the cease fire was on, up to 60 Palestinians were sniped, bombed and ambushed and killed. On the Thursday, the day before the end of the truce, an Israel Kidon hit squad killed three Palestinians in Gaza. That initiate the current Hamas rockets which is a reasonable response to bandit state murder.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Israel is a bandit state embarking on a murder spree.

OH so killing in the name of God is ok as long as you didnt kill first right?
Is that what your saying?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Ever since the 70's and well into the 80's and up to now, both Israel and Palistine have been doing this very thing, back and forth attacks, bombing, missiles, kill kill kill. And it is no different today, only the names have changed..and it damned sure isnt to protect the innocent either.

I could care less what Israel's reasons are, or what Palistine's reasons are, innocent civilians on BOTH sides are taking the brunt and being killed and the generals and media start slapping lables up like terrorists or suicide bombers to make it all peach rosey so the numbed dumbed public doesnt see the real deal.

There was a time when Palistine laid down their weapons and honestly approached Israel at the table and simply asked for their own piece of territory and to be recognized as a legitimate independant state. And who refused to allow that? Look it up, you will find that one of the US presidents was highly involved in that little get together and was even the one who brought the two together to begin with. Then another US president came along and tried his best as well..yet there was one at the table that absolutely refused to share, and here we are, the same thing all over again.

Cheers!!!!

link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

How about some human rights, food, medicine, housing, and following some UN resolutions and Geneve regulations in the middle... ?

I promise that would give some real results against fear and rockets.

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Israel is a bandit state embarking on a murder spree.

OH so killing in the name of God is ok as long as you didnt kill first right?
Is that what your saying?

A dull analysis of the situation. The conflict is not about God but a struggle for self determination. Unless you take a more learned approach to the Israeli problem and the geopolitical dynamics, kindly keep you limited comments to yourself. It is a waste of space on this thread.

link   

Just an attempt to stop terror activities against state of Israel by Hamas rockets. Target those involved in terror. Kassam must end. Hamas may get the message/may not.

WHY can't YOU get the message?

Both the Israeli goverment AND Hamas kill inncoent people. BOTH are wrong. BOTH are to blame for this chaos, BOTH are to blame for the death of these innocent family people.

Why the hell would you choose a side? Why would you side with murderers? why do you think you have to choose which child killer you want to support? That is what confuses me. This is not a game, you don't have to choose a side.

But the side you can choose is the individuals, the many different innocent people on BOTH sides in the middle of all this. That's who I support.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Thank you Majorion. Star.
2nd line.

3rd line.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

IDF are "preventing the terror." Campaign "to continue as long as rockets are fired into Israel." Sky "All Hamas security compounds destroyed, now campaign moving to factories involved in rocket manufacture."

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Wow !!! Israeli Gaza raid kills 180, wounds 800

And here i was thinking we the human race would become more peaceful and more spirit minded as a new year is coming in
How wrong i am

www.presstv.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Reuters "Gaza militants returning fire on Israel." Wonder what happens if they hit Beersheva?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
News Update!

( IS THERE A MANUFACTURER IN THOSE CLOUDS... MISSILES MADE IN USA? I QUESS SO... @!##$ )

The Hamas-run interior ministry said all security compounds in Gaza have been destroyed.

The unprecedented number of simultaneous strikes were described as "massive" by the AFP news agency.

Mousa Abu Morzouz, the deputy leader of Hamas, told Al Jazeera: "Until now the aggression didn't stop ... they are targeting all the police headquarters and offices.

Marzouz called on the international community to condemn the attacks: "Nobody in this world can accept what happened and the Israeli aggression ... [we expect] the international community to stand agasint this and say that it is not acceptable."

He accused Israel of committing "war crimes" and demanded that Abbas and his government stop all relations with Israel.

The operation against the Hamas is "only just beginning," Avi Benayahu, an Israeli military spokesman said.

english.aljazeera.net...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

A dull analysis of the situation. The conflict is not about God but a struggle for self determination. Unless you take a more learned approach to the Israeli problem and the geopolitical dynamics, kindly keep you limited comments to yourself. It is a waste of space on this thread.

Thought police your not.
This always boils down to some old guy on either side stirring the pot of hate and resentment and young people die!

They always die.

You can try and hide behind the old and tired view of an eye for an eye.
But I like many who have watched this situation go on now for over 40 years get tired of this old news

Both sides are acting like children. Color it any color you want it's still Imature and People die!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the " Due to member demand, this forum will be under close scrutiny."

Chill, relax, it's not the end of the world. Yet...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I could care less what Israel's reasons are, or what Palistine's reasons are, innocent civilians on BOTH sides are taking the brunt and being killed and the generals and media start slapping lables up like terrorists or suicide bombers to make it all peach rosey so the numbed dumbed public doesnt see the real deal.

When was the last time a Qassam rocket killed an Israeli. None recently. Tit for tat implies an equally matched opponents. That is not the case; it is a one side conflict.

Any cease fire entails the Palestinians being forced by the international community to stop any direct actions. Israel cannot be forced so it always maintains a low level grind of assassinations, mass arrests and aggressive incursions to snatch Gazans on the street to process through their military prisons.

This last aspect of 'disappearing' is a psychological attrition tactic to gut Palestinian society. Historically Stalin and Pinochet employed the method of 'disappearing' an individual going about their lawful business to crush community spirit.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hamas managed to achieve what they wanted: Israel to carry out a major military operation during a Christian holiday.

The siege of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem created years of controversy after the IDF carried out military actions against a Holy Christian Shrine. After the operation, Palestinians van guarded themselves as "friends of Christians" - Hamas provides protection and access to Churches.

The PLO was/is a secular organisation and the current administration in the West Bank governs on a secular platform. Every Christmas, Palestinian politicians will attend the Christmas Service at the Church of the Nativity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join