It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is Definitely Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Hi Sch...dog.

I'll give you my view on "the date" of Jesus' return: soon is SOON ENOUGH, ... almost certainly within our lifetime. ... but fact is: we are forbidden to SET SPECIFIC DATES, ... as that is foolishness and contrary to scriptural guidelines. Even so: we CAN discern a general kind of timeline based upon signs and scriptural prophecies.

* There are some Christians who tend to believe that Jesus will return for His people [in the Rapture/Gathering] around 2012. - that means the final seven year period would extend to about 2020. [the "rapture" will then be "explained away" as "the removal" of "the less highly evolved in Spirit-consciousness," etc.] - This GREAT LIE will be received by virtually THE ENTIRE world.

* I am personally of the opinion that the final prophetic TWO DAYS [of THE SIX DAYS] began the moment Jesus left the earth and ascended to THE FATHER in the Highest Heaven. - that Event was approx. 30 AD. = 2030 AD as being the completion of *the final 2000 years of human history OUTSIDE of GOD's Kingdom reigning upon the earth.* meaning: the end of satan's earthly reign as "the god of this world."

* Fallen human history began at around 4000 BC. ... it culminates at between 2020 AD to 2030 AD. - but this is NOT presented as FACTUAL, ... but as insight into the prophetic timetable that is now unfolding.

* No one knows how long Adammah and Eve where in a state of grace and innocence in The Garden. ... but "The Fall" into sin and rebellion and selfishness began around 4000 years before the Advent of The Savior.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

One of the stranges virgin birth I have heard of is where a man was shot thru the testicle, then stricking a woman in abdomen, and there by becoming preganent, but she was penetrated. This has only been recorded twice, once in civil war, and once in Bosnian war.

Mythbusters covered that myth, and it's just that a myth.

Myth Busted!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

JESUS ***IS*** GOD: IMMANUEL. - THE ETERNAL WORD/LOGOS.

He always has been. ALWAYS WILL BE.
=========================

nothing can ever change that.
===================

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lenbenhear

He always was??

How so? Jesus did not come around until 1 BC.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Len,

Jesus is the highest, God is the highest, they are one - I am blessed to talk to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The op believes that by posting this stuff that he/she will receive special attention when they arrive at their so-called Christian heaven. This is all coming from a very self-centred point of view. It has nothing to do with "saving" anyone but saving themselves by doing something similar to being the teachers pet.

I'm sure Jesus will give you a gold star when he finally arrives, if it's not a enormous fake.

Its obvious that you, Spellbound, are just ticking the box of preaching as its a requirement, is it not? I'm pretty sure that if it was not, you wouldn't be here. Don't kid yourself.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Len,

Jesus is the highest, God is the highest, they are one - I am blessed to talk to you.

Correction....You are part of God as well as every living thing WE ARE ALL ONE.....Jesus was a liar and established the Holy Roman Empire.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

How can you say Jesus was a liar??? Wrong, wrong, wrong - so you hate God and Jesus?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Hi Len,
tytyty I AM NOT ANYTHINg - i HAVE DISCOVERED MY REDEEMER jESUS cHRIST AND I AM JOYOUS - I AM TRYING TO SPREAD THE WORD.

JOY AND PEACE TO YOU

>>> Yes. It is often best to simply "identify ourselves" as "saved, redeemed, followers and servants of THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE LORD JESUS Messiah: YESHUA," - Whose very Name means: YahOvah Saves = Yahweh-Saviour.

His Joy and Peace - SHALOM - to you also !

* Jude[Yehudah] verses: 24 & 25 *

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by spellbound

First let me say this...

Thank you both for responding to my question in a way which reflects both intelligence and conviction. (I pray you don't take this comment as condescending as it is truly not meant in that way.)

My questions to you were asked of you to enable you to describe your beliefs and convictions to the degree to which you truly believe them to be true. I can tell that you speak from the heart and I try to never make light of that.

Truth is that your beliefs are as good as any.

For if one is to embrace "beliefs" imho one has by definition missed the mark.
So I truly do not disagree with anyone's beliefs, I just personally have chosen to do away with them.

There's no right and wrong here, I just wanted you to be clear and true.

[edit on 12/27/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

How can you say Jesus was a liar??? Wrong, wrong, wrong - so you hate God and Jesus?

Ho ho ho, and there's the predictable accusation of hatred towards God/Jesus, when it is obvious there was no such statement. Gotta love straw man arguments.

You're a slave to indoctrination.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Jesus is coming???
Quick everyone look busy!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Oh I hate God now too!!! The hypocrisy has reached a total new level. I am just a war waging death monger now aren't I?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

From what I understand Jesus was raised as a Essene, and was in Gnostic teachings, which most of was left out of the bible by the Romans.
I don't see how Ceasar, would play into this.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

He always was??

How so? Jesus did not come around until 1 BC.

>>> I am new here to these forums. But unless you show some respect and a willingness to learn from those who are your elders WHO ACTUALLY KNOW something about THE THEOLOGY [CHRISTOLOGY] of Jesus Christ, I will put you on ignore. *you have to be willing to listen and learn.* if not: the ignore procedure kicks in.

NOW: JESUS CHRIST HAS *ALWAYS* HAD AN ETERNAL EXISTENCE IN COMPLETE ONENESS WITH GOD THE FATHER AND GOD THE [OMNIPRESENT] HOLY SPIRIT. Read John, chapter one for starters.

The great Apostle Paul said, "IN HIM [Yeshua] dwells THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD bodily." (that is: in His glorified earthly vessel dwells ALL THE FULLNESS OF GOD HIMSELF). - you can accept that OR reject it: BUT IT IS THE TRUTH of The Christian Faith and Revelation.

It isn't a matter of being "Jewish" or "Gentile" or "chosen" or this or that religion: IT IS A MATTER OF WHETHER GOD is pleased to grant you Light and Revelation regarding HIS SON and HIS SALVATION.

and Peter said,
"THOU ART THE MESSIAH: THE SON of THE LIVING GOD!" ... and Jesus answered him: "BLESSED are you, Simon, son of Jonas, *for flesh and blood [mere human intellect has not revealed this to you] BUT MY FATHER Who Is in Heaven* has revealed this to you." ~ Yeshua, THE ETERNAL ONE and FOREVER Messiah.

without Him and HIS LIFE: you are nothing.
i am nothing.

YESHUaIsTHELORd1GOd 4ever.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
The op believes that by posting this stuff that he/she will receive special attention when they arrive at their so-called Christian heaven. This is all coming from a very self-centred point of view. It has nothing to do with "saving" anyone but saving themselves by doing something similar to being the teachers pet.

I'm sure Jesus will give you a gold star when he finally arrives, if it's not a enormous fake.

Its obvious that you, Spellbound, are just ticking the box of preaching as its a requirement, is it not? I'm pretty sure that if it was not, you wouldn't be here. Don't kid yourself.

>>> WRONG. (tho in some instances it MAY be partially right)

The fact is: I serve Jesus Christ out of a heart of undying love and gratitude. ... something you (and many others OUTSIDE The Kingdom) know NOTHING about. ... but it is TRUE, just the same. ... and very very real in the heart of MANY who know Him.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I just read this as true news account, did not see mythbuster but they don't always get it right.
I remember when was a child my father told me anything was possible. I told a kid at school that, and he said oh yea catch a fart and paint it green. They just had that one on manwser, possible.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

First let me say this...

Thank you both for responding to my question in a way which reflects both intelligence and conviction. (I pray you don't take this comment as condescending as it is truly not meant in that way.)

My questions to you were asked of you to enable you to describe your beliefs and convictions to the degree to which you truly believe them to be true. I can tell that you speak from the heart and I try to never make light of that.

Truth is that your beliefs are as good as any.

For if one is to embrace "beliefs" imho one has by definition missed the mark.
So I truly do not disagree with anyone's beliefs, I just personally have chosen to do away with them.

There's no right and wrong here, I just wanted you to be clear and true.

>>> Thank you for an honest and respectful reply.

I understand that "faith" and "belief" is often an escape from the terrors of "uncertainty" and the dread of death and 'nothingness' and (perhaps most of all) meaninglessness. - all that is understandable.

BUT JESUS WAS NOT A LIAR *or* a "false messiah." ... He was and IS The REAL DEAL. ... He said, "you will seek for Me, ... and *you shall* find Me: when you seek for Me with all of your heart." - I have found Him to be true.

I pray the same revelation be given to you (and any others here who do not know Him)

* Isaiah 55:6 & 7 *
==============

HE IS THE LIGHT in the great darkness of this world.
====================================

[edit on 12/27/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

NO NO NO

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join