It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is Definitely Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Answers - of course I don't know when - and who cares if it was a virgin birth - just get real, please.

Jesus Chrisit is coming soon to rule the earth - and I don't care if you give me crap because I know this.

love and light (and crossness lol)

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Can someone please get this nonsense thread out of the "Fragile Earth" forum?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Answers - of course I don't know when - and who cares if it was a virgin birth - just get real, please.

Jesus Chrisit is coming soon to rule the earth - and I don't care if you give me crap because I know this.

love and light (and crossness lol)

Hem, you have me confused with someone else who mentioned virgins.

Al I asked is when.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There has been several recorded virgin births, but these were due to medical abnormality, the women were both sexed.
One of the stranges virgin birth I have heard of is where a man was shot thru the testicle, then stricking a woman in abdomen, and there by becoming preganent, but she was penetrated. This has only been recorded twice, once in civil war, and once in Bosnian war.
Iwould have to look these up, I'm sure if I Googled enough I could find them again.
But as for Christ coming back I'm sure he will in force, But Jesus was not the only one that attained that level of consciousness, the complexity of which would be hard for some to understand. It's just like when someone told me, they said you know googolplex their are good people on the earth. This is why Jesus is sometimes refered to as the second Adam, Jesus proved that man could stand in the pure truth before the Creator, where Adam had failed, and indoing so brought the spirit of the creator back to man. Jesus may not of been the Creator but in all ways became the Creator, because he had become aligned with the Creator in essence becoming. We will all return to the Godhead sooner or later.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
A source that has proven helpful to me besides the Bible in affirming the existence of a Savior who did all those things you stated, 12.21.12, is William Murray's, "My Life without God."

If the son of Madeline Murray O'Hare, the most notorious atheist in the history of the United States could go from abject denial of Christ's sovereignity to embracing the Lord Jesus Christ as his savior, it is proof positive to me of Jesus' power in the Holy Spirit.

What it really comes down to, however, is that I choose to believe that the Bible is one of the ways God speaks to us; the writers of the Bible were simply the conduits of these divine messages. And if I choose to believe what is written therein, then I must believe all those passages that clearly say the time is upon us of the Lord's return.

It can't be coincidence - can it? - that every time I open the Bible I open to a page that very clearly warns that Jesus' return is imminent. Today I opened to a verse that said it is time to prepare ourselves for His coming for it is very, very close. The money, the riches, the desire for more things, etc. etc., none of that should be of primary importance to someone who wishes to be with Jesus in the next world.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Hi Spellbound. As you no doubt well know: THIS IS THE ONE TOPIC THAT WILL ELICIT THE MOST MOCKING, the most contempt, and the most opposition:

JESUS IS ALIVE.
JESUS IS FOR REAL.
JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON.

GOD bless you for having the wherewithal to share both The Good News, ... AND the warning to those who reject Him and MOCK His servants.

btw: are you a born-again Christian? ... do you belong to a particular church or denomination?

Yes. JESUS is TRULY The Highest of the high. EL ELyOn: The Most High GOD. - everything in *this* world conspires against Him, ... UTTERLY to no avail.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lenbenhear

Hahaha! You mean Jesus is higher than God?

The hypocrisy with you people...it never ends.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Hi Schro

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
When is this going to happen? Is he going to give us notice? ..... I just really hate when people rock up at my door without letting me know first.

....Seriously though, any proof? This is ATS and you will need proof and sources to back up your claim.

Mikey

[edit on 27/12/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

OOOH, me to too- I hate when someone just turns up

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Hi Schro

What do you think?

Do you really want to know or are making a token gesture?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Hi Len,
tytyty I AM NOT ANYTHINg - i HAVE DISCOVERED MY REDEEMER jESUS cHRIST AND I AM JOYOUS - I AM TRYING TO SPREAD THE WORD.

JOY AND PEACE TO YOU

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

If you do not believe, the first thing you must do is deny yourself.
This is not possible, but if you have no faith in a HIGER BEING OR BEINGS, deny yourself or are you God.
We are only Gods creatures kind of humbling, think.

cap lock

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Jesus and God are the same

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

What word? The word of God?? And we are a bunch of Apes who have never read a Bible before?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Oh they are the same now?!? And though shall not worship any other God because Jesus is God now, not the son of God?

King of Kings and Lord of Lords right?

Thats what they called Caesar.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Goo,

Your sre so right - tytyty

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Len,

Thank you and bless you.

love and light

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
When you knock and you say Daddy help me!! He wil say who is that I don't know you.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

If I do not believe I first look into the origins of Jesus Christ and realize that he was not the son of God but the son of Julius Caesar who was a dictator.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join