It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Maybe it really is all in the love handles. I’ve put on some holiday pounds in the waist area - something to consider.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well I don't know if you're joking about the subject of this thread or not, but I do know one thing.

Any posts that are less than civil to other members will be deleted and you will be post banned. This goes for everyone posting in this thread.

Play Nice!!!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexysadie
reply to post by NephraTari

LOOK MR. I don’t know what your problem is! Do you actually think I’ve come to make friends? Perhaps YOU need some REAL friends, people who will give it to you straight instead of blindly giving you the little stars every time you make a funny. I don’t fear you or the masses of robots like you. Attacking long standing, well respected and loved members of the community? I am a long standing member of the community, and I’m pretty sure there was this guy once, a really, really, really long time ago who loved my posts, or I could‘ve been dreaming about that part, but still.

You said “you opened this up to public opinion the moment you posted it in the forums, if you don't like the opinions you should have considered that before you hit submit.”

Who says I’m mad or even remotely moved by anything you or anyone else who disagrees with me has said. In fact I like this thread so far. Perhaps it is YOU who should be more careful about what you say hero. PS: I know you’re secretly reading this. Hi.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by sexysadie]

throws some valium towards sexysadie

C'mon dude, calm down, there really is no need for all this hostility.

You aren't putting yourself in a good light right now.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I just wanted to ask if it was men hitting on you or women?

I honestly think we all have our good days and bad days. Maybe it's charisma.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
I just wanted to ask if it was men hitting on you or women?

I honestly think we all have our good days and bad days. Maybe it's charisma.

Charisma. CHARISMA. I like the sound of that. It’s usually woman, sometimes it’s dudes, but either way they‘re usually the most attractive specimens from both the sexes - thank god. But there was this really big weeble-wobble with a tight red perm and bad skin who threw her arms around my waist while she was on her knees trying to get up from reading at the bookstore. I think she even kissed me on the hip. It wasn’t like she was disabled or needed help. She was with three other weebles and they were snorting and ogling me earlier. I felt a little dirtier afterwards.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

Wow. just wow. I actually did put him on ignore and had no idea he posted that til you posted the quote. If that doesn't ring with hostility I really don't know what does. I honestly cannot believe anyone could get that worked up over the opinions of a couple of people. The only thing that I find funny is that fact that he thought I was kidding about putting him on ignore.
Please don't quote anymore of his posts though.. I would rather not know that he is that angry over something so simple as an opposing opinion.

wow.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Lol! I knew you couldn’t help yourself. Ringing with hostility? I’ve been laughing hysterically at you. Seriously…

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join