It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I’m not trying to be a bigheaded jerk, but I went out shopping today, and I was literally swarmed by people hitting on me, best yet the people hitting on me were very attractive. Well, the reason I’m posting this is because I’ve had days like this before, but then it just goes back to normal. How do you capture the magic everyday? I bet tomorrow I could wear the same outfit that I did today, and have my hair styled the exact same way as today, and I wouldn’t be hit on nearly as much. Am I giving off a chemical today, are people just super flirty cause they have some Christmas cash in their pockets? I just don’t know, but what I do know is: I don’t think a naked Mathew McConaughey signing autographs in the mall would have gotten more ‘ask outs’ than I did today. So how about it, has this happened to you, and can you recapture the magic everyday? Any advise? Well I’m going to go listen to the song in the subject line, or perhaps ' Do ya think I'm sexy?' By Rod Stewart.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is it hard to figure out what you want when so many people are falling all over you?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Uh oh, my ‘tricky question’ radar gun just beeped. I’m not 100% sure what you mean by that, but I do have precise likes and dislikes. But it certainly makes it easier when other people make the initiative to 'hit on' you. Its a high that you just want to relive, but it's weird cause it’s like you can never go back.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexysadie
I’m not trying to be a bigheaded jerk

Are you sure?

No offence but the need to tell us this and your user-name say differentl, sorry, not my baby.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Oh god relax your VG baby. The name sexysadie has more to do with the song by the beatles, or the Mahrishi. About my post: It’s just an interesting phenomena that some days you can get 'hit on' like mad, and other days not so much. I'm sorry, I happen to have a working penis and I like the idea of getting 'hit on' every day, so I’m just trying to figure it all out. Sure I'm a jerk sometimes, everyone knows that, but that has nothing to do with my question.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Honey, some of us have it and some don't.

I'm 61 and still have it but would like to get rid of it.

I would have thought by this time men would quit talking to my boobies and looking me up and down.

Is it a blessing or a curse?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
actually it screams that your looking for attention in the OP. Like your bragging about it. How can anyone take your question seriously?
You want to have people falling over you everyday?
I could suggest many things but they might sound rude. Maybe you were just in really good spirits and feeling confident.. but my guess is you are not feeling too non confident with your view of yourself.

Humility is a valuable life lesson.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Lol, Thanks for the words there dizziedame I’m sure if I were talking to you in person I’d be staring at those boobs. I'm happy for you that you have it. You are an inspiration.

I don’t know if I ‘have it,’ I mean, I’m definitely not photogenic, hell, I look pretty crappy sometimes, but still, it seems there are days where the planets align and people go ape over you. It’s like how Jack Nicholson had that weird power in the 80s. I’m just wondering about the science behind it, cause it would be cool to harness it for every day. I guess this isn’t really the place to ask though cause 3/4s of these folks have been neutered, or want to wag their moral finger at you. Well, I’m going to go take a victory bath and admire my butt in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
On rare occasions this happens to me. Thank god for bear mace.

Weirdos, some people just don't understand that I don't want to talk to them.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

LOL omg! What a bunch of uptight freaks. Relax people. “You could suggest many things?” Ha Ha I’m impervious to your neutered / repressed way of life. Isn’t there a church meeting you should be at right now neuter.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

Oh to have your problem. Then again I can be pretty oblivious at times so I probably chalk it up to holiday weirdness. (chuckle)

Edit to add:

Heading out to the local grocery store. Let you know what happens. (chuckle)

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Deson]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Are you sure its not you doing the flirting first?

Its simple, if you come across as miserable or uptight you will not attract anyone. If a man sees that you with a smile, you'll get attention. No one flirts with an uptight woman.

Also if you are flirtatious yourself, guys will see you as worth going after. Flirt with a guy and if they are attracted to you, you'll most likely get the desired reaction.

So experiment with acting happy and being nice.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Please explain how I come off as neutered or churchlike simply because you come off ass screaming for attention?

I am sorry to burst your bubble miss thing.. but I am not religious and far from repressed.. I just know someone who is full of themselves when I see it and you are fishing for it and you know it!

PLEAAAAAAAAAASE!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Because you can't look past my silly joking around and are trying to punish me for it. Are you tring to be a hero? Do you have a hero complex? You want to get the little stars. Come on, I knew I was going to get flamed for writing this by some of the church ladies, and btw, I'm a dude, and if I was fishing for attention I'd just go to the mall. Relax hero.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
OMG lol.. you come off as a 16 year old girl who just discoverd her powers of attraction.
Seriously I was going to suggest you take a walk down the street in L.A. or something.. just a few blocks and you will get more attention than you can handle, but since your a guy maybe you would be better suited to take a stroll down the streets of San Francisco.

Make sure you wear yellow flowers in your hair.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Good maybe I will! I see you are a guy too.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
oohh see now I was going to leave you alone.. I even promised someone I would be nice now because we all go through these stages eventually.. but you are obviously quite blind.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

I agree with NephraTari.

I'm assuming you're young and the new attention that comes along with your maturing and blossoming is flattering. Just don't let it go to your head- it doesn't last forever.

Maybe you were emitting pheromones, maybe the girls were giddy due to the holidays, maybe it was the odds factor and the more people you were around at a crowded mall resulted in more people hitting on you. Don't really know.

Not sure of your age but those things typically happen to most people once they blossom. It's pretty normal. I mean no offense but this thread did come across as 'Hey everyone look at me.' Maybe the girls were home from school or excited about the holiday and were more courageous than normal. I really don't know since I know nothing about their age or life. All I know, is that it is pretty common around a certain age. People are also more prone to seek out light, meaningless relationships while on vacation. Think Spring Break. So this could be some meaningless harmless flirting for Christmas break.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

That's it, I'm probably blossoming.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Lol Enjoy it!

I guess some days we have more of an air of confidence about us, you know you just wake up and things seem to be going well,

Also when the sun is shining it makes people happy and more alert,

Again enjoy it, and keep a big smile on your face

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join