It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Hell is Going on with the Weather?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
lol, yeah no kidding, and as of this posting im once again looking out the window at a foot of snow on the ground with another commin, the gov. needs to start spikeing the chem-trails from the planes with seroquell, maybe ole' mother nature will mellow out then

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
where on earth does it go from below zero to the 50's???, ya right, maybe in your mind it did, but you might want to consult accuweather.com or wunderground.com, for more accurate tempatures from now on! weatherbug.com is another really good one.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
2 days ago, it was in the 50's. the hight today is supposed to be 26. the low last night was 6! In Arkansas.! Can you say Global Cooling? Can you say Al Gore is an Idiot?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockandroll84101
where on earth does it go from below zero to the 50's???, ya right, maybe in your mind it did, but you might want to consult accuweather.com or wunderground.com, for more accurate tempatures from now on! weatherbug.com is another really good one.

yeah thats it, im just imagineing all this. so sorry since you must live right next door to me or something to have such an awareness of the weather where im at. boy i sure am glad youre around to keep all this in check, so how about you do me another favour and come out here and shovel all this dellusional snow out of my driveway and off the roads so i can drive faster then 25 mph. then you can check out the huge tire tracks in my yard from all that dellusional mud getting slung all over the damn place.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join