It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German UFO Base in Brasil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This is the first time I've come across this video, suprisingly. Interesting stuff. I've always heard about flying saucers originating in nazi science. Anyway, just wondered if anyone could debunk this?

www.youtube.com...

Edit: Link fixed

[edit on 26-12-2008 by -NewSense-]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I just started looking at it when it was removed, lol... So the link wont work.

Seen it before though and it remains science fiction, nothing substantial about the nazi UFOs have ever emerged.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wow, the second I post it...it gets removed? wtf..

Does that happen often?

Edit: Link fixed in original post.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by -NewSense-]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm DL it right now. No problem here.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So.. do you think contactee's like Adamski, Meir, Rael, etc.. were manipulated by secret Nazi agents?
That's basically what the guy in the video says.

Didn't the Allied powers take control over the Nazi scientist's after WW2?
If so, then they would most likely know about this technology, and any hidden bases. Which leads me to say; The Allied/Western powers manipulated the contactee's, according to the man in the video.

Is this the work of the NWO, and Project Blue Beam?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Umm ok, a video of a video displayed on a severely incorrectly adjusted crt monitor on youtube compression session city.

I dont find anything credible about it. Why not transfer the video directly to file since its from a videotape. You can see the videotape glitches as it plays on the monitor and the word "play" in the upper left corner.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Pepper
So.. do you think contactee's like Adamski, Meir, Rael, etc.. were manipulated by secret Nazi agents?
That's basically what the guy in the video says.

This is what I'm thinking, do you remember how Adamski described the peoples he met?

High, blonde with blue eyes, which is the description of the aryan race, the so-called supreme one....
Also, Adamski also described the track they had let in the soil with their shoes, wonder what... it was a swastika!!!!

Look for the drawings on this web page www.ovni007.com...

I'm pretty sure Germans had this technology and used it for different reason, I'm pretty sure it is on what military fired in los angeles in 47, the "allies" get this technology after the war and then hide it to all for their own benefit, do you ever pay attention on how the technology have took a great step the past decades? I wonder why...
^^
And the worst is we only know what they are to tell us, who know what they have in their secrets labs?

The problem now is to know from where this technology come from, if all come from Tesla work or it if comes from outer space, if it's the second case I may tell you I would prefer not see an alien for all my life, for giving that technology to those supremacist bastard You must be a terrible @hole.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Ok.. but what about the Nazi intelligence post WW2? Didn't the U.S.A. pardon many scientist's and engineer's in trade for their freedom and service?
That would make the U.S.A. privy to all intel.. right?
Could this be the early stages of MK-Ultra?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Pepper

And this confirm all...
Us wanted that technology but they needed engineer to get it or at least explain to them how the stuff works so why not tell them "you'll be free if you work for us".

If I was one of these scientist I would say ok without thinking about it, finally it's just the boss's name who change the work is still the same.

This war wasn't only the protect the world, USA didn't care about this war until Pearl harbour and when they knew what kind of technology the German just got they decided to get it, they are in Irak for oil and then I don't see why they could not be in Europe for this technology, which wasn't working at 100%.
Germans had the missile v1 and then v2 which ones were able to go in space, so it was a great opportunity to get them, especially in the race for space.

Just my point of view, nothing sure at 100%.

top topics

join