It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are my chances against terrorism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Now this is why god doesn't belong in most subjects. Someone please close this thread before it gets even more jacked by Jesus.

[Edited on 4-27-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You don't have to lock this thread, Ill stay out of it from here on. I just responded to Cearbhall because he does have faith and I knew
this, so I responded as a brother of faith would, I didn't mean any harm or am trying to convert smeonebecause hes already converted.

DC, I understand what your saying, im just tryingto let people remember how weak they are compared to this words evils and tecnology, and sometimes you can call on God for help in every situaton you are scared of or can't handle whic is out of your control.

The topic is yours again, ive said what I wanted to say.

peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The thing you fail to realize, every single time, is that I understand your belief completely. I just don't agree. That's great that you have a place to go when you're insecure. Myself, I don't need one, and I consider you a weak and broken man when you do. To me, it's primitive, sun god, hocus pokus, abracadabra, superstitious bull#. I have many, many times more faith than you....in myself. If good things happen in my life, I'm taking full credit, damnit! It's my doing...a product of a series of good decisions, or hard work, or even instinct, on my part. Unfortunately, god just doesn't give you intelligence, but only an unfailing dependence on magic and/or luck.

Sorry to drag this BS out. I'm done with this Jesus jacked thread.
May the farce be with you.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
All men require a drive to fight and continue on:

If you are very religous, pray

If you are a communist, read your little red book

If you are a patriot, think of your comrades

Or a combination of all, but do whatever is necessary to keep your moral and mind in fighting condition. Moral is an important part of combat effectivness and survival.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join