It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Ban From TV?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hands down it is reality TV.

Every time they annouce a new series of Big Brother I die a little more inside. Who the hell is watching that show that they keep spewing it out every year?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have to agree, I despise 'reality tv', so it goes. But MTV and VH1 both came in close second.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
commercials nothing kills the buzz of watching a show like a commercial stopping for a commercial break.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What really bothers me about the commercial breaks is now most hour long shows take six to seven breaks, instead of the usual four parts in the show. That means a break every five to six minutes into the show. Law & Order producer Dick Wolf has been successful in keeping the old format with his shows, but the others have not been so lucky. It maddens me when I would watch "Boston Legal" when they would break into commercial every time I really got into the show.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
everything.. mainly the news

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Mario Lopez.

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Update~

We should now ban "Things of Importance" with dimitri whatever. I dont get why people laugh at this guy.

I am also going to throw in "Everybody Loves Raymond"...Let the wife have the show and get rid of ray and his family.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join