It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surprise!!! Obama's Team Clears Obama...(?)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

My "Fellow Member

We don't do that here, you have my word on that.

This will help you understand more where I am coming from:

Moderators Are People Too. (and they have opinions)

Mods Not Gods

Sorry but that needed said..

Semper

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I see the irony and I find it quite amusing

Nothing like a good ol' self-investigation.

Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument.
Author: Rufus Choat

especially where hypocrisy reigns supreme

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
patrick fitzgerald already stated that obama is not involved.
i don't understand what else you want to occur.
do you think fitzgerald is covering up?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The big question is did a young first term senator who would not normally get looked at for anything of importance other than to get the senior senators coffee, achieve rock star status because he just happened to be smart, articulate and black?

I see him as just a smart articulate first term senator that is still wet behind the ears. It also bothers me that all the future top spots will be senators. You want change…be careful what you wish for…

[edit on 26-12-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
1. I never said anything about Obama being at fault
2. I never indicated his guilt or innocence

You also never said what you find ironic. But that's ok. It's not from my support of Obama that I don't understand what YOU find ironic.
As far as I can tell, Obama conducting an internal investigation by his own council is the same thing many other companies, business and entities do. They have their own people do an internal investigation... I don't get what's ironic about that.

Sorry that you are unable to see it; I really am

No problem.

It seems I'm not the only one that doesn't 'get' your point. It's cool, though.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And yet ....

Many do

Interesting

Semper

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Agreeing with Benevolent. Semper's sense of "irony" seems to have a glandular problem.

As I said in one of the way too many other, way too pointless threads on this nontroversy...

If anyone happens to read the actual Criminal Complaint, they will find it irrefutably exonerates President-elect Obama in Blago's own words.

We've known this since Day One.

Deny Nontroversy.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

I don't care if he was investigated by the Pope.

That says a lot!

It really does not matter what anyone does to clear Obama on ANY issues or allegations. There are some who simply will not accept anything other than the fact that Obama is Black he is president and there must be a conspiracy, he must be a criminal because he is black and sooner or later we will find something that sticks to him so we can throw him in jail with the other blacks where he belongs, and get him out of our WHITE house.

It's funny to watch the partisanship in the us from an outside vantagepoint. I thought the race card was great too. Hasn't it occured to you that ALL politicains are corrupt including obama, and not JUST obama? I've noticed that if poeple don't like obama, then obama lovers assume they love bush are white people(so fooled we are, thinking white=rich!!!), and hate obama exclusively. I don't know, it's just a very strong and repetetive sentiment i've noticed with americans. I mean really if you guys can't stop dividing amongst yourselves then we're definately screwed.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Article11

Blago's own words.

Now theres a reliable source..

Glandular?

Again with the deflection..

glan⋅du⋅lar
   /ˈglændʒələr/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [glan-juh-ler] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. consisting of, containing, or bearing glands.
2. of, pertaining to, or resembling a gland: a glandular disorder.
3. visceral; instinctive.

Dictionary

Most interesting verbiage...

Relax people, you can stop deflecting, he won...

Semper

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A drug company also isn't likely to conduct a study which concludes negative results, and then publish that for the public.

People are often mis-guided by first impressions, and seldom investigate beyond a headline. Clearly the intent here is to make everyone believe there was no wrong doing regardless of what the truth may be. Make no mistake, I'm not assuming one or the other so there's no need to send in the Obama Defense, or break out the race blanket.

A common practice insurance companies employ, is to deny all claims when there's been an accident involving an uninsured motorist. Since only 10% of their customers actually follow up beyond that, it saves them millions.

I'm sure I could come up with a few ways to directly attack the absurdity of his own team coming to such a surprising conclusion, but then I'd have to come back and defend my own opinion. Frankly, I could get more done spending the next six hours talking to a wall.

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Relax people, you can stop deflecting, he won...

i asked a question...no deflection there.
you've yet to answer...outright.
so, i'll repeat it:
do you think fitzgerald was covering up something when he said that obama isn't involved with the charges against blagojevich?

[edit on 26-12-2008 by heather65]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Obama is Black he is president and there must be a conspiracy, he must be a criminal because he is black ....

:shk: oh brother! Not another one of those 'you are just saying something negative because he's black .... !'

Obama - I investigated myself and I decided I am innocent

Funny titled blog from a left wing source.
Funny title - but it definately gets the point across.
The point - politics and business as usual in DC.
They all 'investigate' themselves and declare themselves innocent.
No change.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by heather65

I did not answer, because it is NOT the point of the thread...

Whether or not he is covering up, or the single most honest person and a protege' of Diogenes, is not germane to the topic of the thread.

Thank you all for your input, but as with all threads Obama, the cries of Racism made the front page as well as the deflection party.

But to quote a previous poster, like talking to a brick wall. Although I would have said, a broken recording.

This has been an interesting insight however into the minds of those worshipful of Obama. it is amazing that some I previously considered to have a deep and diverse wit, have shown themselves to be susceptible to what can only be construed as brainwashing.

One day I will dig up some of the same peoples past comments about GWB when he was first elected and run a comparison to further illustrate the hypocrisy.

But for now, it is lunch time and that is far more productive than this sadly...

Bye all

Semper

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

awww...you're feelings are hurt.
well, life goes on.
you posted a thread about an internal investigation.
an investigation already conducted by fitzgerald and obama wasn't involved.
you sound erratic. you should have coffee with your lunch.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Blago's own words.

Now theres a reliable source..

It really is when he's secretly being taped on the phone with a co-conspirator when he happens to say the Obama team would never pay to play, so, and I quote...

"# them."

Glandular?

Yes.

As in the disorder hyper-inflating your sense of "irony" limiting your ability to see past your own political agenda and penchant for implying controversy where none exists.

Glandular.

I'm sure there's an emoticon around here somewhere to help you understand the words coming out of my mouth.

Ah, here we go:

That's you reading the news that the facts contradict your forgone erroneous conclusion.

They make pills for that disorder now.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Please enlighhten me/us as to what "conclusion" I "came to"

I have searched and searched and can not find one

I need your help apparently

Semper

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Please enlighhten me/us as to what "conclusion" I "came to"

I have searched and searched and can not find one

I need your help apparently

Semper

Start with your title, then your first 5 words...

OK, is this a surprise?

Then read every other word and emoticon you posted in this thread.

If you still can't find the ugly presumed guilty sarcasm, perhaps it's because you're soaking in it.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by heather65
i asked a question...no deflection there.

Same here. I asked for clarification so I could understand the point of the thread. But instead of an answer, I read accusations of being an Obama "worshiper", being "brainwashed" and "coming out of the woodwork to defend" Obama, which I have not done here. I've only asked questions and stated facts...

Hmmm... considering the above, who is actually deflecting?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Semper, you're my boy but I gots to go with BH on this one.

The irony would indeed hold if the internal investigation was conducted at the expense and quashing of an external one, as was done many time throughout the tenure of the Bush administration.

In this case, as Mr. Obama promised in his run-up for potus, has done nothing but aim for transparency.

But as will always be the case in a conspiracy forum and with those who have a bone to pick, if anyone in authority is secretive it is because they are hiding something, if they are transparent it is because they are disinforming.

I can see why this might seem ironic on its surface, but it just isn't so.
In this case at least.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by heather65
patrick fitzgerald already stated that obama is not involved.
i don't understand what else you want to occur.
do you think fitzgerald is covering up?

when they were investigating Rezko, they said Blago was not involved, blah blah, they always use this terminology, until they get enough info.to report they were involved,

Don't know why, but there is so much information out there that is not being reported.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join