It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am The One!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thank you for the additional contributions.

I enjoyed them all.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

yes sir MR.silo!

i profusely apologise for disturbing your delicate sensibilities and personal modes of decorum

and perhaps you can reciprocate the courtesy (considering your compulsion to invoke the concept of samuri honor code) to refrain from entering a thread such as this and implying heart felt offerings posted by WHOEVER you were refering to as "DRIVEL"

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmniVersal
Indeed
Those that know the creed can only plant the seed
When you know yourself there are none that can impede
There is no leader, and no one to follow
We walk together through the misty clouds of tomorrow
It's a mile to infinity
A minute to eternity
Follow the path of your heart's affinity
And you will no longer feel hollow
If you can see
the light inside that drives me
I can guarantee
you will know what it is to be free

I like those poems, it has so much wisdom
Cool when u post it here
It gave thoughts, smiles, even poems and so on

And I also could laugh about the inputs here

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandible
I like those poems, it has so much wisdom
Cool when u post it here
It gave thoughts, smiles, even poems and so on

And I also could laugh about the inputs here

Thank you and that's what it's for. I'm no preacher, or leader, or saint by any stretch. I'm just a human that has explored, found some gems and wishes to share.

And I even welcome the negative responses. They provide a balance. I tested the negative path but it's just not for me. I'm lazy and being negative takes too much energy. So I respect those that choose that. And they are welcome in my threads anytime. The balance gives others that are negative something to resonate with. And that intertwining interaction is what this physical life is all about.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Snisha

yes sir MR.silo!

i profusely apologise for disturbing your delicate sensibilities and personal modes of decorum

It isn’t my *personal codes of decorum* it’s ATS rules.
Don’t stalk people through other threads, posting off topic comments or questions, that’s what U2U’s are for.
Apologize to ATS not me.

and perhaps you can reciprocate the courtesy (considering your compulsion to invoke the concept of samuri honor code) to refrain from entering a thread such as this and implying heart felt offerings posted by WHOEVER you were refering to as "DRIVEL"

First off, that’s Miss Silo13 (sigh-low 13) to you.

Second, I'll give my option anytime and anywhere I so see fit - as long as it rides within the ATS rules.

So, if in my happens to be something is drivel, then, in my opinion it's drivel - but it’s only my opinion - don't take it so personal.

Some people like Acid Rock, some people like John Denver.
Some people like corn pone and some people like caviar.
It’s all a matter of taste.

You honestly can’t tell me when you post poems, something personal and from your heart, that everyone else is even going to bother reading it, much less liking it? You might get lucky and someone will, then again, you might not. Oh well... Stick it out there to get shot at - it’s gonna get bulls-eyed... No biggy.

Anyway, you'd think you'd be a big enough One to get over it already - in fact OmniVersal LIKES my opinion - it gives him Balance!

Keep up the good work!

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I wish to offer my most heartfelt apology's to A.T.S. , Miss Silo13, and all in this forum for what she has most accurately pointed out is my flagrant violation of A.T.S. rules.

I can in no way defend my mean spirited attack upon you Miss Silo13, it was inexcusable and undoubtedly stems from some deep seated character flaw within me.

But rest assured, I shall endeavor to persevere in not "taking things so personally" and also "try to be a big enough ONE to get over it already" as you urged me to do. I now see the folly in my muddled attempts to defend the words/poems/thoughts of others. This was a terrible error on my part and once again quite inexcusable.

I want also to humbly thank you for taking the time to raise my pathetically ignorant mind one bit higher out of the mire of imbecility. Your delightful parable referencing "Acid Rock, John Denver, cornpone & caviar" crystallizes in a colorful way the myriad of profound lessons I must strive to comprehend if there is any hope of me finding personal fulfillment in life.

I hope this day finds you well and you are glowing in personal happiness.

PEACE BE UNTO YOU

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
NEO!!! You are the matrix!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
NEO!!! You are the matrix!

"The matrix is strong with this one."

-----
Edit: Hmm well, I guess my response could be taken as negative. To be clear, it's not meant as such.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by OmniVersal]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
No such negativity taken. I know of the force and I have let what little of its remains reside in my conscious.

It gets no stronger nor weaker. I am only now listening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join