It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbine Shooters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Actually the best thing in this thread was the link to the Port Arthur Massacre.

thank you for the link, I suggest rather than continue a piss against the wall competition, you guys/gals take a look at that rather interesting conspiracy.

I never knew what exactly happened there, and swallowed the whole MSM version, which has plenty of unreported items on that event.

wZn

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lethel

Wow lethel This is not the way someone should freak out and make personal insults to others just because their views do not match yours. You must be a police officer or something.... especially with an e mail address ending in fbi.gov typical swine

[edit on 123131p://pm3122 by ironjello]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I can’t see people just smoke; I just can’t see where you are making out people? But regardless, whether or not it is people in that picture, what is the conspiracy or point to this thread?

Let’s say it is the killers in that picture..... ok..... So what’s your point?

It would be nice to know what conspiracy angle on this you were going for (I assume you have one as you posted it in the conspiracy forums)

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t get it?

Mikey

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi all ... while analyzing the images of The Parker Family in The Sandy Hook thread I was trying to make the point that why would they hide the gunman image of killing himself when they had no such qualms at Columbine and I remember seeing this image.

PLEASE NOTE NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH:

www.wingtv.net...

Now I had basically not looked at this tragedy too closely but since I had discovered anomalies in the pictures from Sandy Hook I decided to take a closer look at this image and I was shocked at what I found. This image is a fake ! It is a complete fabrication as the straight lines will attest to.

First up the face of one of the gunman which is completely flat as if it was cropped wrong.

img651.imageshack.us...

Second up see the almost perfect right angle formed by the forearm and the shoulder. An obvious paste.

img844.imageshack.us...

Also take a look at the blood on the floor. Again it appears to have been doctored.

But the real scary part of this is that it is so obvious. It is like they want us to see the fakery and that they are laughing at us as we are powerless to stop them.

Very, very chilling.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahatmose
But the real scary part of this is that it is so obvious. It is like they want us to see the fakery and that they are laughing at us as we are powerless to stop them.

Very, very chilling.

Bingo. The more you research into these occultists, the more you realize just how mind controlled they have us all. They will do anything and everything, shove it in our faces that they were the ones who did it, and then laugh that we're too blind and too stupid to figure it out. Very chilling indeed, you don't come to power by being a weakling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join