It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit low and feeling bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Today right now, I cant explain how bad I feel. Normally when i am alone I dont care so much. Sometimes I just dont understand how one can say that they care and love you. Then there actions are different.

I wish to have reall friends around me. I wish to have good people around me. I wish God would give me a hug. You know people think mericles happen on this day of Christmas. All I wish is that God would take me away. Seriously I write this with tears in my eyes. Im a F1ckin p!ssy.

You know I think I spent two Christmas on the streets and I didnt even feel this bad. Sometimes I wunder how can a drug be better to me than people. I dont even know what I am trying to say in this OP. I guess I just dont want to be alone. I pray for a mericle of God.

Just so tired of being alone. I wish i had a place to call home for once. And more important sometimes I wish I had a church with Godly people.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by slymattb]

[edit on 26-12-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

I'm SO SORRY!
I don't know what to say.
We couldn't afford to get our children anything but candy and beef jerky for Christmas, But they still had a good time.
Cheaters stink!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Could I be the first to offer you an electronic hug? (Sorry, I couldn't find a 'smilie' icon showing a 'hug' to attach to this response. But you are in my thoughts and 'prayers'). By the way, you already have a new church here at ATS where 'G-dly' people come and go as they please. Welcome (or goodbye)!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
KEEP YOUR CHIN UP,AND REMEMBER,YOUR NEVER TRULY ALONE.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The lower the low, the greater and more appreciated the better times will be.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I knew this in slybmatts soul from day one. He's full of sincerity the apostles had.

That childlike sincerity.

Slybb I swear on my life, literally, that you have a gaurdian angle and God watching over you. You need to execute faith and talk to them as if they are really in the room with you because they are.

the more you believe this the more you will see him work daily in your life.

You will be fine. I have great interest in your soul and so do these souls on BTS

peace.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Today right now, I cant explain how bad I feel. Normally when i am alone I dont care so much. Sometimes I just dont understand how one can say that they care and love you. Then there actions are different.

I wish to have reall friends around me. I wish to have good people around me. I wish God would give me a hug.

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
A church with Godly people: centralchristian.com...

Attend a service online. Look for the "Online Campus".

I commend you for reaching out from your despair. Feel better soon and know people care...even those who don't know you.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hi slymatt

I was just on the verge of sending you a U2U to wish you a Happy Christmas & New Year, so I went to your profile to click on the U2U button. I'm so sorry to hear how difficult things are at the moment.

Firstly I'd like to say this: don't fall into the trap of thinking that because you feel down it is a sign that you are not truly spiritual, or that God is far from you. Those of us who have an introverted streak to our makeup sometimes get so stuck on self-examination & conviction that we are not what others think we are that we forget to look at the Cross. The fact remains, even though none of us is as truly 'good' or 'godly' as others might presume us to be, God's grace is sufficient, truly sufficient, even for me and for you, dear brother!

The love of God demonstrated by Christ's voluntary acceptance of the Cross is an ocean so wide, so deep, it really can release us from depths of self-despair. Look, and keep looking, sm.

O teach me what it meaneth,
That cross uplifted high,
With One, the Man of Sorrows,
Condemned to bleed and die!
O teach me what it cost thee
To make a sinner whole;
And teach me, Saviour, teach me
The value of a soul!

That sacred crimson tide,
The blood and water flowing
From Thine own wounded side.
Teach me that if none other
Had sinned, but I alone,
Yet still Thy blood, Lord Jesus,
Thine only, must atone.

Thy love beyond compare,
The love that reacheth deeper
Than depths of self despair!
Yes, teach me, till there gloweth
In this cold heart of mine
Some feeble, pale reflection
Of that pure love of thine.

For I am full of sin;
And grace alone can reach me,
And love alone can win.
O teach me, for I need Thee,
I have no hope beside,
The chief of all the sinners
For whom the Saviour died!

O Infinite Redeemer!
I bring no other plea,
Because Thou dost invite me
I cast myself on Thee.
Because Thou dost accept me
I love and I adore;
Because Thou love constraineth,
I'll praise Thee evermore!

You can listen to the tune here. It's awesome to sing it with hundreds of others, but sing it on your own & you'll be joining the host in Heaven that praises the Lamb without ceasing!

Finally, the reason I was going to contact to in the first place was to invite you over to enjoy some uplifting materials on this thread:

Totally Uplifting Videos/Poems/Anecdotes

God bless you slymattb. God loves you! And so do many in here.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Right now I cant explain how I feel. You know the ATS was a place that I could post and read all day. Now I just cant do anything. I hate feeling lost. I guess at least this time I dont dout that God is here. I just wunder whats he doing for me. God forgive my dout. I really cant explain how I feel. dont want to eat. dont want to do Sh!t

[edit on 27-12-2008 by slymattb]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Dear Sly ...as much as we all would love to just go be with the Lord ..we are here for a GREATER PURPOSE >..God has a plan and we have a role in that plan ....the way your feeling is the way each and every one of us feels like just about everyday .....so your not alone with the feeling ....
Just remember that we are not here for ourselves ..we are here for the Lord and for others ................not our will but THY WILL BE DONE >.
We are with you in spirit and you are with us in spirit and GOD is with us all .
Do not despair ....soon it will be over ..but until that time we must OCCUPY till he comes ....

LOVE YOU AND HERE IS A BIG OLE HUG (((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))

Also remember that although we may feel down and depressed ...we have hope and joy knowing we have the Lord God of heaven and many of his holy angels with us daily ministering to our spirits ...but there are lost lonely people out there who do not even know him ...they need your uplifting spirit and to show them that there is hope and joy in knowing the Lord Jesus Christ and that my friend is our purpose ...to be a light in the darkness ..
Let your light so shine before men ...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

hello there

I understand how you feel, i honestly do.

however brother, you are never alone. You can be by yourself but you have a large family out there that love you. fight evil with the armour of God when these feelings come across you. why? they are earthly fleshly feelings and do not tell you the truth.

Jesus loves you and you are precious to him. You are precious to me as a brother in Christ. We are sperated by a distance in miles but our love for Christ binds us together tighter than if were holding hands.

God will always love you, he forgives us and wants us to do better. This world cannot provide an abundance of Godly people any more, think how lonely lot must have been on that journey out of town. The man helped by the samaritan was alone and helpless but God sent someone to be there for that person.

We praise God in our triumphs and our happiness but we should rejoyce in our trials and tribulations. A person not doing the will of God will feel no heat from the breath of the enemy. Take Heart from this Brother, you are not alone and very much cared for.

Sometimes a journey can be solitary and at others we will have company. during lean times hone your walk with God and strengthen your relationship.

God Bless and im always contactable if you need a natter

david

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Right now I cant explain how I feel. You know the ATS was a place that I could post and read all day. Now I just cant do anything. I hate feeling lost. I guess at least this time I dont dout that God is here. I just wunder whats he doing for me. God forgive my dout. I really cant explain how I feel. dont want to eat. dont want to do Sh!t

Hello Again

sometimes in my Christian life I have wondered where God had gone, only to realise that it was myself that had gotton lost.

As a Christian we are here for the Glory of God we have to have a relationship with him, God cannot just be a prop for our lives, we have to work with and for him. its a two way street. In the past i think i have been complacent and God has shown me what i would be and how i could feel without his prescence.

It is a an empty void when we feel God is not there, but this strengthens our need for him. Go to him in prayer and thank him for this trial and pray and ask him to show you how to be strong

david

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wanted to take the time to say thank you for those of you who posted. I am feeling better. Maybe a little lost. But I am better.

Tho I hate to say it. Some of you post made me cry. They made me cry cause that some people cared out there. I could only wish that someday I could have people around me like some of you.

Someone ask my age I am 25 and yet I am still young are heart. God bless and thank you all. You don't know how much some of your post meant to me. When I read them at the time. I had nothing to do. And I felt so lost it wasn't funny. To be more true I am more embarrass that I made such a thread.

One way or other God bless and thank you all.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sly do not be ashamed ...as I said all of us are feeling the way you are ..
We all YEARN TO BE WITH OUR LORD and out of this mess ...and this mess just keeps getting worse and worse as we see that day approaching (serious troubles are coming) .....I am having money troubles...business troubles and spiritual warfare troubles ......I am down too .....but all I can think about is that GOD is still in control of it all ...and he will be with us unto the end *I know he is good at his word ..so he will never leave or forsake us ..NEVER >..and the word says ,,..Do not be OVERTAKEN with the cares of this world (which is all I am depressed about ) ....so I keep telling myself to just stop thinking about this mess and get busy doing the LORDS WORK and let the rest work itself out ..(which it will) ..........I did not get this far to just give up now ...I WILL STAY FOCUSED on what is important ...which is SEEKING FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD .....which is about others >...is not about me ...me and me ..lol ...
It is really hard not to get caught up in the cares of this world when they stare you in the face everyday .......but I have figured out that if it is something beyond my control of fixing then I need to give it to the LORD and not worry about it ....I have to TRUST HIM >...that he will take care of me while I concentrait on how I can help others ......

You my friend have been a tremendous light here at ATS (at least from the posts that I have been blessed to read here made by you ) .......and you have been an inspiration to me so please do not stop ..........

Actually even this post inspired me because I know I am not alone in how I am feeling ...you confirmed for me that we are all in that same place right now so it is not just me feeling all sorry for myself .....that helps me know it is not just poor pitiful me ..but the whole body is getting tired and weary ...which really should tell us that it wont be long now ..

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I am sorry I did not catch this thread earlier!

I too, have had really bad days, and today is one of them. My ex-husband died last night. We were never friends and he was truly a bad man in the past, but the last few years he changed due to a fatal illness.

It is too bad that at times it takes a horrible experience to realize what we have lost (family turned against him and only recently my grown children have communicated with him).

We live in troublesome times but have what many do not have: a Godly connection! At times things don't seem right, but all we have to do is; ask for the ability to take it just one day at a time! Sometimes just a few minutes at a time.

I have often asked God to "Write it in the sky!" Meaning; show me what to do next, and if needed, put the right teachers in my life. "Just show me!"

My thoughts are with you and we are only a U2U away.

MP

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Lol This whole thread I am going to keep for years to come. God bless you all. Ill remember these words for a long time to come. Most likely I end up posting again when I feel bad. Feel free to do the same for selves in this thread. Ill always be watching God bless.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Slymattb:

Remember you are never alone. Even though we are miles apart our heavenly Father brings our spirits together to help strengthen you and give you food for you troubled soul.

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future; nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

I will pray that you will find peace in your soul and sunshine in your heart.

Peace to you,
Grandma

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ummm: For the sake of some humor in your life, please eat so you could make Sh!t. [Tickle].

top topics

join