It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I naughty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I went to the local Catholic parish before Christmas, my first visit since I was a little girl and I wanted to have confession in case I took my step daughter to midnight mass.

Well the priest never showed up on that single snowy day and I decided to just walk around and check it out.

I ended up in front of a large statue of the Virgin Mary, where I began to speak with her and recall when during a particularly difficult time living in Panorama City ca. my Mom had a very astounding and profound miracle happen. She was not Catholic but had been to church with her friend and my Mom being a very spiritual person respects all faiths, she stood before The Blessed Virgin when she became virtually alive and spoke to my Mother who was there not for herself but my brother and I.

My Mother has always been as honest as anyone I have ever known and is not a story teller or an exaggerator.

Beautiful story, if you are interested... and have the heart to believe as I refuse to create negativity surrounding this, my Mom only told me and my brother no one else.

Anyway, I noticed some black looking substance that had dripped and dried on her gown, it looked like dried blood or cherry coke. The Christmas eve service was coming up in another couple of days and so I rushed to the bathroom and found some clean towels and soap and went out to clean her gown.

After I had started I got the hit that perhaps people thought that it was the Virgin Mother having bled tears of blood, Oops! Well too late now her gown was clean.

So now do the parishioners think another Miracle has happened and that her gown was miraculously returned to the pristine white it was before the tears of blood?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Miracles do happen. I just wish i could have one now.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
i had a cross in my room once of jesus that cried for me. it didnt help me, but at least it cried for me.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes they do, and one thing for certain, we are all loved so very much. It does not matter what state we are in, we are all loved.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The Lord works in mysterious ways..

Maybe "YOU" were the miracle!!!!

Semper

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow, profound. So you think I should just leave well enough alone and not admit to the congregation my , blunder?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just remember this:

Integrity is doing the right thing

Honor is doing the right thing when no one will ever know

Semper

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Antar, although Iam not an overly religious person, I will say this:
From the way I see you and know you on ATS, you would never do harm to anyone or anything, and you always have the best of intentions in your heart and mind.
If anyone deserves to be smiled upon..it would be you.

top topics

join