It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange alien abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
After watching both "Fire in the Sky" and "Night Skies" I feel a bit scared of aliens.

Those movies are supposed to be based on true events. They both have to same creepy alien abduction event where they wake up and are trapped in organic material.

To keep this short, These are the only two alien movies that are supposed to based on true stories that I have seen lately. Its got me a bit frightened. If anyone can shed some light on these it would make me feel a bit better.

Does anyone know of any more alien abductions that happened with the Phoenix lights?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hardcoremusiclover

I don't think there is anything that can be said that will make some one feel any less nervous about abductions. What I found interesting about Travis Waltons (fire in the sky) experience is when first reported in the 1970's, his comments made or at least reported to the press and the book he ghost wrote about the multi-day experience was very different from the movie. The book was somewhat mundane,similar to other early abduction reports. As was SOP when abductions started to be reported "aliens as enlighted ones here to help us foolish humans", was the message that was conveyed. And yet it has come out over the years as the dramatic difference between the Walton book and movie demonstrates, that the actual events were heavily sanitized for decades.

I have never had an abduction experience or even seen a UFO, but know a few who have worked at Wright-Patterson, and Norton AFB over many years in some very interesting fields. Those I know, or knew (one guy died last year at age 90) are among the most intelligent, objective individuals I have ever known, who take nothing for granted. To convince them the sky is blue no matter how many people say it is, they have see it for themselves. I spoke to a couple guys with very selective access, the holy of holies if you will. The two I know (or knew) were a psychologist/historian and engineer. Believe me when I say I trust the assessment of these guys because in how carefull and conservative they are in coming to a conclusion. Both are very aware of the use of disinformation, and don't repeat anything unless they are very sure of any evidence is consistent with a conclusion they may come to.

The movie "fire in the sky" was by anyones definition very disturbing. I also think it was closer to the truth. When Walton apparently "woke up" on the "ship", if thats what it was, he reported seeing human remains. I guess people who disapeared and never came back. Just like 100's of thousands of people who "vanish" each year all over the world. I find it very interesting a lot of people don't come back in this country who are on the fringe of society, and don't have relatives or co-workers able to raise all that much hell about it. I guess their just not important enough.

I have talked to men in person under compartmented conditions (a "compartment" in this context is a EMF shielded room designed to prevent ease dropping). Very often these compartments are not just designed with heavy, shielded walls, though they often look some what like a bank vault, but have active electronic screens as well. It sent a chill down my spine to look into the eyes of guys and see their body language and see just how deeply frightened they were.

From what I inferred by what was said and often how it was said, for the most part, "aliens" or who ever, are often "rude as hell" (not my expression by the way), but don't appear overtly hostile. Yet just like humans we have our saints, sinners and most, who fall some where in between. Under those circumstances its quite obvious why a government would keep this type of information so very secret. Thats not as hard to do as you might think. Disinformation is a better way in a more open society to keep the real secrets secret, as opposed to trying keep EVERYTHING secret. Disinformation by its nature must contain elements of the truth, it becomes such a mess and almost impossible to sort it out.

As for the Phoenix lights, actually I heard nothing about abductions with any apparent connection to them. If reported via open source methods I missed it. Also heard nothing other wise but have not really looked into it.

join