It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not the one, but I feel something within

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Let me start by saying that I have been lurking ATS for some time, I choose tonight to join.

I trust I am with like minded people here.

Now, on to this post, which is somewhat inspired by pharoahmoan's I think I'm the one. It got me to thinking of something that I wrote not too long ago. Sometimes the chaos in my head sorts itself out enough to release useful bits, but if I don't immedietly write or otherwise somehow document it then it soon returns to the chaos of my mind.

" It is like there is some sort of something that I can't explain. It eats at me and it wants out. It is my message to the world, but I am as lost to what that message is as you are. I don't even know how that is possible. I don't know how the truth can be hidden within, but lost to the host, but I feel that's the way it is.

I feel that there is something more that needs to be said than can be seen. I feel it eating at me every day, it longs to escape. It's like all I have to do is name it and speak it and things will be okay, but I can't. It's just not as easy as it sounds.

Who am I? I am no better than anyone else, why is it me? Why can't I just be another mindless drone in a sea of mindless drones. Who has given me the power to see things for how they are and who says I deserve it? Maybe the mystery doesn't need to be solved. Maybe it is better lost in the history of mankind.

Wars erupt around us, children die, mothers watch. The world is lost, and no one knows the truth. No one. Everyone claims they do, but if each truth is different who's to say any of it is truth? I am not suicidal, but perhaps I welcome death. That is the only way I see to find the answers. Or is it? Perhaps it's inside of me now, longing to escape. Maybe the truth wants to be heard but everyone is too busy trying to find it to listen.

Listen.

We live in a world of comfy couches and entertaining evening shows; weekend bar hoppers, and corporate conglomerates. We've forgotten who we are, and we don't care. It saddens me. It's a sad world, but it's a world that I believe there is still hope for. Stop watching the skies, stop waiting for the big brother to step in and help, stop waiting for someone to save us and save yourselves. Help your neighbors, don't forget we are all the same one.
"

Merry christmas everyone, and Hello TheBorg, look I registered...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You're sitting too close to the table lamp.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
well said.

I feel very similar.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by punkorange

Welcome brother, to the wonderful world of ATS. Herein, you'll find all manner of topics, ranging from the "out there" to the "far out there", but they all revolve around a central theme: understanding.

I think that Dave Rabbit, one of the co-hosts of the ATS MIX show, says it best when he talks about how ATS is like a beating heart, drawing all those with that very same feeling that you are speaking of to it, like moths to a flame.

ATS is that flame. It's a beacon of light. The light of truth. Deny Ignorance brother, and you'll go far.

Again, welcome.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by punkorange

Welcome, don't worry, you're just waking up from the Matrix, Neo.

We are all chosen. We have all chosen. Everything is as it should be right now, no matter how FUBAR it may seem.

Don't try to fight it too much, some things have been set in motion that can't be stopped, some things need to happen.

Just be glad that you're even aware that something is up, and that you are not a mindless drone, like countless others.

You want truth, al lot of truth can be found here on ATS and many other places, but in the end, you will have to find truth within yourself.

If you realize what we are, and what the universe is, what could ever happen to you?

Just empower yourself and know that there is a big lesson to be learned for all of us in the near future.

Changes will come, and I think that, if you will just follow your intuition and loose all fear, you'll be allright, we all will be.

Remember, there's nothing to fear, but fear itself.

And remember, you are not alone, there are many people like you, believe me.

An old saying, "May you live in interesting times"

I think we sure picked an interesting time to live in, don't you agree?

For what it's worth.

All I can say now is, you make yourself a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, even if the going get's tough.

There is no spoon.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I feel I need to step in and correct you.

Now, this may only be my oppinion, but I feel that there is indeed a spoon.

The secret is not that the spoon is not there, the secret is that you are the spoon.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry you feel that need to.

There is nothing to correct, only to explain.

I'm not the spoon, nor the illusion of a spoon, I am the creator of the illusion of the spoon.

There is still no spoon.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
it is the simular for me it is frustrating however groups of people are coming together soon I feel it will be a time to speak truth .

p.s Nice to meet you

new topics

top topics

join