It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: "Jesus WILL return"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad delivers a startling message to the people of Britain in an "Alternative" Christmas message. The words he uses largly are more significant than those of the established Church!

I say Amen to Ahmadinejad, now he must show he can back his words by action.

(When did you ever hear Western leaders talk with this conviction)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A lot of people don't know that biblically, Muslims and Christians have a lot in common. This angle will definitely help his PR campaign.

The Jews must hate this.
I kid.

AAC

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Islamic Jesus is just a prophet and not the son of God, since Bible prophecy speaks of false prophets what better to be called Jesus as the name of the counterfeit. Many will come in his name so watch out that is what Jesus the Christ said. The only way to detect such events is through prophecy predictions and seeing how it all fits in that way you are prepared for the deception.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The messenger of God (Ahmadinejad) may need to read up on the true words of God.

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Deu 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Merry Christmas Iran.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A wonderful speech!
It really inspired me to do something good for myself. It would be nice to see western politicians providing us with such great speeches.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Maitreya False King is coming.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by setfree

Impressive speach! I wonder how many of our reps in DC would make that kind of declaration.Should we as a nation rethink our position witht this country?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Very nice speech!

2nd line: merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, I'm curious as to when exactly his term in office is up. He also claimed the the Mahdi was going to 'teach" Jesus how to pray. Is Ahmadinejad now a 'born again' politician?

Anyone else in the past who spoke like this before a major war?

Iran is now being squeezed again economically. I have my doubts this represents a peaceful jesture and more like a pretentious one instead. This guy probably shouldn't be trusted. He's just trying to keep his job. I doubt this is going to help him much in his reelection either.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
How do we know those subtitles are accurate? I bet he is saying something completely different. Anyone on here speak Farsi and can confirm what is being displayed?

Either way it doesnt matter. Let him put his money where his mouth is. He cant speak one day about destroying folks and then the next about the "peace that Jesus Christ brings".

What he hippocrite like?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Either way it doesnt matter. Let him put his money where his mouth is. He cant speak one day about destroying folks and then the next about the "peace that Jesus Christ brings".

What he hippocrite like?

I am overcome with a paralysis of an overload of irony to the system to say anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I like how Ahmadinejad sends another message of peace. It's refreshing to see subtitles of a politician speaking with faith-based convictions. I'm sure everyone wants peace. I'm sure it's just a matter of time. But when such an event ever happens is still unknown.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Charles Manson doesnt think he is insane either. I put no FAITH (no pun intended hehe) into what Amanutjob is saying. Just more blabber coming out of his pie hole. Anyone who thinks he is sincere is sadly naiaive and obviously hasnt been playing attention to what he says the other 364 days a year.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by princeofpeace]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
He looked a lot more comfortable than the queen, is it me or did they zoom in specifically so no one would see her hands fidgeting and nervous.

His speach was a good PR campaign, history will always see he spoke of peace, while in reality that thats a load of crap, and he'd prefer America or Israel make a stupid move.. to instigate a war..

its a timeline entry...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Christianity, Islam and Judaism the three Abram religions. All three share important similarities and have major differences. The Jewish and Christan religions being the closest with the main difference of the new testament being add to Christianity.

Ahmadinejad took a risky step with this speech attempting what could only be described as trying establish a common ground between eastern and western culture.

This speech was risky because on the surface you can establish a common ground between Christianity and Islam. However when you look deeper into these religions you see how much they begin to split apart. The bible states what happens to those who worship false gods as well as who is going to heaven and who is going to hell from a Christian standpoint. I have not studied as much into Islam but I am sure the Qur’an has similar passages.

So let me know if I am wrong, I'm sure many viewed this as a positive message. I just don't see how this connection can be a good one when you start to look into it.

new topics

top topics

join