It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A boy from Mars!!!

page: 1

join
share:
JPD

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I found this link on a christian research site, it's quit intresting to say the least.
What do you guys think? I recall reading "TRAINEDFORTHIS" thread about aliens/fallen angels and clones... He talked about the coming shift of the poles, which this boy also say's will happen very soon

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Pravda is a pretty well-known Russian tabloid... they've had some freaky # on there of late.

Nevertheless, and despite the fact that TRAINEDFORTHIS was a kook, I wouldn't doubt for a second that we're in for a pole shift. Something to look forward to, I guess

JPD

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yeah, you bet
I think we'll hear more about it in the near future, or not. The government won't tell us, because of the panic that would come up. Although panic will eventually break out sooner of later.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Just by looking at the side-line stories, im going to have to downplay this whole article. I mean if ANY of these stories were true don't you think we'd hear about it from a site other then Pravda?

JPD

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Not necessarily, although this is a russian paper and I don't think russian news gets out that fast. Here in Sweden the tabloids write's mainly about swedish incidents. I suppose it's the same in the US. But one can always do some research to find out if there are more articles about this boy. I know I will.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by JPD]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
OHboy... another "channeled theory" about Lemuria.

Nah. I'm with the rest of the folks -- this one's just a hoax to sell papers.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Okay then... BYRD, Thank GOD you are here! An EDUCATED voice of intillect and reason in the stormy sea of stories and commerce!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Interesting story...would be 100x more interesting if it is true lol. We'll know in 2009 I guess

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Maybe John Tito can tell us ... hehe

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance...What exactly would happen in a pole shift? What would be the outcome of that happening?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's the Russian Weekly World News!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We'd all be upside down... seriously, wouldn't we be in another ice age ?

www.poleshift.org...

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by elevatedone]

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
We'd all be upside down... seriously, wouldn't we be in another ice age ?

www.poleshift.org...

Only the landmasses moved furthest north or south would go into an "ice age." The landmasses that were previously furthest north and south (if they actually moved north or south of their current latitudes) would then start to go through a warming period. Although, if the ocean conveyor belt stopped functioning for a while, because of the shift, I'm sure many places would go into an ice age.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
Forgive my ignorance...What exactly would happen in a pole shift? What would be the outcome of that happening?

Boy scouts and homing pigeons would get lost. My GPS would show North for South and vice-versa. These things happen fairly frequently and I'm not aware of any disasters (paleontologically) happening due to them.

No land masses shift, nothing physical happens.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Once again, we can all be as sceptical or as gullible as we like, but we won't really have much of an indication 'till 2009. We live in interesting times...

new topics

top topics

join