It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the Most TERRIBLE Day in the History of Farming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Just curious but how is her lawsuit going?
Sounds like these are clear cut violations of the law so she should be able to get a judgement against them.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
sounds to me like a perfect training opportunity before microchipping us. maybe it's time to move, the US is falling at far to rapid a pace.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

If that is the 'experts' attempt at spreading negative propaganda, maybe we have overestimated the intelligence and ingenuity of these 'Powers That Be'. (cute name)

They couldn't even push Global Warming on us without it backfiring in their faces. How do you think 'they' would ever be able to even perceive succeeding in making vitamins illegal? There's now way that would happen, just like there is absolutely 0% chance of anything out of Codex Alimentarius coming to fruition, at least as a whole, and DEFINATELY not within the span of a decade, much less by the end of next year.

Edit: Fpr some reason it wasn't allowing me to hit 'Reply To' eldard's post, but it was allowing me to hit it with every other post. Added the In Reply To at the top.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by Tgautier13]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Season's greetings all. I just wanted to quickly address this post and point out to all that you have some brainwashing going on here....

The quote from the hsi website, the bi-line and the first paragraph are very evident to be NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming. They have probably just programmed most who have just read that link to care very deeply about anti-oxidants. If you don't believe me plse check out about NLP and how it's done and beware. Another example is the sweetsurprise.com bs ATS Threadcommercials... they make you forget about High Fructuous Corn Syrup being BAD... If you watch and read these articles then please remember that these things can change your perception if your not aware.

People should be aware of this going on in the TV media. Commercials and regular shows are full of it. Watch carefully if you must.

I am talking about the post only not this thread's info... only the post by eldard. the link to hsi is what I'm talking about....

[edit on 26-12-2008 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
As long as we're sending shoes to the White House, I think I'll box up a cow-pie and send it on over to the USDA.

This is horrible. That crap, pardon the pun, about "premises" is an effing outrage.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
And once again my thoughts turn torward the oddity that is Wal-mart.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i know it's been said b4 but::

we will be able to track every chicken,,,,,and basically every single egg---yet we can't secure our borders or stop illegal aliens

i find that statement so wrong and just ridiculous at the same time

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Um-hm, the most effective form of control.

When will the farmers find their voice?

S&Fed

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

They're already doing it in Mexico
Tracking Junior with a Microchip

Back in 2002 some people were BEGGING to get their kids chipped
Parents look to microchip chlidren

While I see both sides of this, I can see where it would be detrimental to farmers and their livelihood, I also see where this could come in handy for issues like disease prevention etc.

I think this is exactly how the gov't wanted it. They've put these people between a rock and a hard place. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by bandaidctrl]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

well you always have Poop Senders

I think that would be more appropriate.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If he is selling his beef on the open market he MUST follow USDA standards, if he isn't then he doesn't...that's just how it is. It has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with food safety.
A lot of small farms do not sell their beef to be processed on the market, which doesn't require USDA oversight. They are different grades of cattle really (at least on paper)...it may seem ridiculous but it's the how our regulatory bodies act

[edit on 27-12-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

In addition to the concerns posted, I feel like this is just one more step bringing us closer -and more comfortable- with the idea of implanting chips in our population.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

I can't imagine it not being regulated. It is mass produced, sold on a mass scale,and the entire country eats it. If we were to import beef I would want that animal tracked, checked, and looked at every which way but Sunday.

While no, they don't do this with carrots or turnips. Carrots and turnips don't carry and spread disease,..

well potatoes did, in Ireland, now also known as the Irish Famine.

if you aren't selling the stuff commercially, chances of products travelling the globe are slim to none - the idea of regulating how you raise your own food means in effect proctecting you from yourself, an ideal pretext for tyranny.

if you took the latest melamin scandal and the complete inadeqacy of controls in place into account, health issues could only be considered a straw man.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by nixie_nox

It is my understanding that NAIS would require livestock owners to pay a fee for every animal registered. The big factory farms could handle these extra expenses, would no doubt find a way to pass them on to the consumers, but the small livestock owners already struggling to hang on to their family farms can't afford the fees. Under NAIS, you have to inform the government every time you buy, sell, slaughter, or transport your registered livestock. The fees and endless paperwork are designed to dissuade people from raising their own food and leave food-raising exclusively to the big corporations.

you know what this is? a planned economy, of course.

[edit on 2008.12.28 by Long Lance]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I accidently pushed ignore button and i don't know if i took out that person comment. It was relating the Premise ID act of using the word premise instead of property. This is kinda my first time to login and I don't know if I messed up their comment.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Isn't that Codex stuff about how vitamins are going to be illegal by the end of next year? I'm sorry but there's just no way anything like that will ever come to fruition.

If your asking this question it means you didn't even listen to the
Phd speak in the video about how she quit her practice to spread
the word about what is coming.

Codex is mostly about food, vitamins and herbs are part of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
reply to post by nixie_nox

haha vegetables dont carry disease? Remember the Taco Bell incidents with Lettuce? Remember the Spaghetti sauce contaminations because of tomatoes? As long as you rely on mass produced food no matter what it is you worry about that crap.

Well it is not that the veggies have them inside them, it is the fact
that some of them are contaminated with what they use for
fertilizer...feces...so basically its crap on the food...

We keep importing 3rd world food outside the US cause it has a
higher profit margin, but we are also going to start getting 3rd
world health problems.

E coli

Common routes of transmission include: unhygienic food preparation,[23] farm contamination due to manure fertilization,[25] irrigation of crops with contaminated greywater or raw sewage,[26] feral pigs on cropland,[27] or direct consumption of sewage-contaminated water.[28] Dairy and beef cattle are primary reservoirs of E. coli O157:H7,[29] and they can carry it asymptomatically and shed it in their feces.[29] Food products associated with E. coli outbreaks include raw ground beef,[30] raw seed sprouts or spinach,[25] raw milk, unpasteurized juice, and foods contaminated by infected food workers via fecal-oral route.[23]

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The elimination of Property Rights per se is part of the 'Greater Agenda'. Ever wonder who really owns "your" property when the annual property tax approaches the cost of renting it!
(Ok to transfer this thread).

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have long suspected farm animals of potential subversive activities. Chipping them seems to be a necessary step and in the right direction. :->

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ummm Laws and Regulations are already in place for the safe processing of meats. The extent of the enforcement is another matter. Chipping isnt gonna prevent the sickness or the disease. Maybe,big maybe, help in tracking down supposed outbreaks; then again if current Laws/Regs were enforced like they are supposed to be, the problems would be less prevelent. Seems like they tracked down the outbreaks before this chipping thing.

IMHO Chipping is just another step towards preventing people from taking care of themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join