It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another freak repugnant out of the closet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
well see colonel, once you explain yourself a little better, it all makes sense.

I agree then that politicians- or any repugnant- should be called out on what they do behind closed doors. but to criticize a homosexual is still wrong.

and this is america... land of the free. and since 2 gay men have the same rights as anyone individually, they should be granted the same rights as a married couple, if thats how they choose to live.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hey you stole my holier than thou line from my trolling thread. Bobbo there needs some serious medication, he has some "mental" issues that include hallucinations that require him to get the "squirt bottle of holy water" he keeps upstairs. Don't ask just read through his posting history.

So basically what this thread is about is if you're going to associate yourself as republican you shouldn't cross dress because that is against what the republicans claim is their moral and value system.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
I'm gonna try to stick up for TC, he may not need it or want it but I think I understand his point. TC you can flame me if I am wrong!

Live and let live is OK, this is the U.S. after all, If you choose to be Queer thats your choice and thats OK, now comes the hard part - you want to be accepted in society and thats OK too. But you want special grants in jobs, rights and government help - thats not right, yup call me a bigot if you want to but the fact of the matter is if you want to fit in to society you have to work at it over a long time until people realize you are not a threat to that very society you want to join, The in your face aspect of this is nothing but impatience on the part of same sex couples to not be that threat percieved by the majority. Quit the special treatment aspect and the media storm and things will work themselves out.

See the hypocrisy I'm talking about? Its ok for a repugnant to be cross-dressing with the lip gloss and his grandmother's Sunday clothes and STILL run for office, representing the "values" of his constituents yet, two men can't have a private consensual marriage. Tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
and this is america... land of the free. and since 2 gay men have the same rights as anyone individually, they should be granted the same rights as a married couple, if thats how they choose to live.

Yeah, its called equal protection under the law.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
See the hypocrisy I'm talking about? Its ok for a repugnant to be cross-dressing with the lip gloss and his grandmother's Sunday clothes and STILL run for office, representing the "values" of his constituents yet, two men can't have a private consensual marriage. Tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Colonel]

Thats not what I said or implied "C" and you know it, thats why you attacked it becauase it does not conform to your percieved idea of a conservative opinion that gets your biased crap agenda advanced. Sorry I'm above all not a conformist - especially for the likes of you.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
But, the guy is still running for office and he would as soon condemn gays as he would take a breath. What is that?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
But, the guy is still running for office and he would as soon condemn gays as he would take a breath. What is that?

Well if he won he would be elected to represent republican views and the views of the people, not his personal ones.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, exactly what are republican views since he "embodies" them? On the one hand, republicans are against gays and gay marriages. On the other hand, he's a cross dresser. I believe we have a disconnect here.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why do you people call eveyone that is not republican, a liberal.
It is my understanding liberalism is a section, of the democratic party,not the whole party.

Thats like saying everyone that is republican, is a bible thumper.
Bible thumpers are a section of the war party.Of course,equally as uninformed and quite possibly as stupid, but it is still not fair.

I used to think liberals were the label makers, it looks now like the war party wants to make some labels. Congratulations,finally as always your the last to know.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by ashley]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Well, exactly what are republican views since he "embodies" them? On the one hand, republicans are against gays and gay marriages. On the other hand, he's a cross dresser. I believe we have a disconnect here.

You don't know what republican views are?

Public service means you serve the public, personal fetishes aren't a part of how you conduct yourself when acting in an official capacity. You are there to represent other peoples views and your parties views, not your own. So what does it matter if he likes to dress as a women while draping himself in sushi watching gay porons from the 50s.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
You know what, Colonel? Ive always had this image in my mind, of geaorge bush in pumps, spurs, and chaps, riding bareback on top of rumsfeld, who is dressed up for the rocky horror picture show.

Do you think i could be remote viewing what goes on in the oval office after lights out?

No more imagining! www.funsnap.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter

No more imagining! www.funsnap.com...

ROLFLMAO. That was too funny. Especially with the Cyndi Lauper song "Girls just wanna have fun" playing in the background.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dude, do you really go to Miskatonic University?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join