Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Another freak repugnant out of the closet

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I understand moreso than you because at the root of it I am conservative.

Thomas knows it too, and has even said as much, but if it comes from your mouth it is automatically bad.

I'd temper my tongue if I was you because a lot of your point is lost in anger.

Mood/intent has a huge part in responce no matter how much your words are true.




posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
I agree, I'll end up having dreams tonight about him in front of his podium tearing off his suit, to reveal his fishnets and black panties, and singing "sweet transvestite"- with Paul Wolfowitz playing the role of Riff Raff.


Oh god... it only gets worse. Is Chenney gonna play the part of Rocky now? and Condi is Columbia!!



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's been too damned long since we've had a good witch-burning around this place.

The worst thing is, this censure is coming from both sides: "Morality" from the right and "political correctness" from the left.

Obscenity! Vulgarity! Sex! Evil!

Ah, well, # it. I'm going to go look at some tits online.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I understand moreso than you because at the root of it I am conservative.

Thomas knows it too, and has even said as much, but if it comes from your mouth it is automatically bad.

I'd temper my tongue if I was you because a lot of your point is lost in anger.

Mood/intent has a huge part in responce no matter how much your words are true.


Then, I wouldn't be the Colonel.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Tom Ridge as Brad, and Janet will be played by... Britney Spears. that'll be sure to draw in the younger crowd.

and she won't mind being in her underwear for the first half of the show.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Does this make Scott McCellen Magenta? I'm all out of the "women of the bush admin"



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
now doesn't he look pretty? PRETTY GAY!
i just had to say that. anyway, this guy is definitely gonna lose the race now



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I understand moreso than you because at the root of it I am conservative.

Thomas knows it too, and has even said as much, but if it comes from your mouth it is automatically bad.

I'd temper my tongue if I was you because a lot of your point is lost in anger.

Mood/intent has a huge part in responce no matter how much your words are true.


Then, I wouldn't be the Colonel.


Yeah I know, but venom is more powerful against those that do not have an immunity towards it.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You cannot even comprehend the fact that there is a moral foundation upon which this nation, as well as the world was created.
You cannot grasp the notion that there are absolute truths, absolute rights and wrongs and you actually believe that the emotions and finite brains of man is smarter than those Divine absolutes.
Sorry, but I don't look for such garbage.


Ok now if you're just trying to get him going by spewing this utter nonsense, well I could care less. But if you actually believe this crapola you just posted you may want to examine your line of reasoning.

Moral foundation? That would imply that we are more than people of opportunity and that a majority of people use morals when it gives them a convenient advantage. As you're doing here.

As for "absolute truths, absolute rights and wrongs and you actually believe that the emotions and finite brains of man is smarter than those Divine absolutes. " You can't show me a "absolute truth" or an "absolute right or wrong" because we have discovered none of them and the existence of an absolute truth or right or wrong is a concept not a fact of reality. So when you talk about things like that you may want to use them in context and you won't look so ignorant.

Divine absolutes? what meaning do you give that when you say it?

I think you should hold off on calling what other people say garbage and look at what you are saying in contrast with the things we actually know and the things people pretend to know.


Huh? I'm sorry, what did you say? Mamsey-pamsey nothing, that is what you said. The first part tells me you didn't follow, the second part tells me you are so narcissistic you haven't a clue what an absolute is, what Divine Truth means.
Go forth and learn, don't give me that secular crap. Try and build a nation on human ideas of right or wrong. Heck, from decade to decade the human thinkers can't keep straight their idea of perversion, and you think a lasting nation can be built on such shifting sand?



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
KJ: It completely astounds and sickens me. You know these guys are sick deviants behind closed doors. No group seems so obsessed with the sexual affairs of the public than repugnants. Yet, they will stand on some stage and claim the high moral ground.


And people wonder why I call them "repugnant."



Now wait just a freakin minute here was'nt it your story at the begining of this thread that had the democRats as the genesis of the story, who is obsessed and who is on high moral ground? come on "C" this is all just the same old BS thats been going on for centurys.

The surprising thing is the vitriol you would reserve for one of your "own" proves your hypocracy towards others "just" because they have a different political belief than you do, you are doing what you accuse your opponets of doing.

Their morals are none of your business according to opinion stated in previous posts by you that I have seen in the past.

One of the things you could learn is that not all conservatives that vote republican are bigoted nor religious nor homophobic - watch who you paint with that broad brush of yours, you might actually find some common ground if careful.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
i think blatant bashing of homosexuals from a moderator is ridiculous.

Just my 2 cents.


Really? Well, I think that anyone that says I'm to accept their perversion, shoving it in my face, is wrong. Got it? What, you think your position must be accepted by moderators and everyone else? Please. Let your skull full of mush be corrupted by this demand of perversion by the undisciplined perverts of a degenerated society if you want, but don't think that a moderator has to stomach it quietly because it is spewed upon our computer!



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
skull full of mush? I resent that, quite frankly, and i think its pretty rude on your part, when none of my comments were directed at you, ThomasCrowne.

my views were directed solely at Colonel- meaning why the hell does he get to degrade homosexuals, and not get any type of reprimand for it?

to me, a Moderator is someone who should open a discussion about gay marriage, and keep those that my be discriminating homosexuals in line- not openly degrading them.

and I don't think that my opinion has to be tolerated by anyone, but I dont deserve name calling because of it.

and since when is homosexuality a perversion? Pedophilia is a perversion, but love between to consenting adults is now, too?

get your facts straight, since your apparently some sort of "super moderator". obviously the titles given on this site have nothing to do with actual levels of intelligence and input to the sight.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Bobbo]



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow thomas, when are you going to answer my post?



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by Colonel



Then, I wouldn't be the Colonel.



You say it like that would be a bad thing.




posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You do not have to accept homosexuals if you don't want to.

You choose to? Fine.

Thomas chooses not to. So damn what?

Moderators are members of the site and this is the Mudpit friend.

If you wear your heart on your sleeve, then perhaps BTS would be more to your liking.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
no one has to accept them. I could care less what anyone thinks of them. the fact that people are openly degrading them is wrong- would you pick on someone because they were, say... white? or wore glasses? probably not? why not pick on white men that choose to marry black women?

i think its pretty stupid, to be picking on two consenting adults of the same sex because they want to have the same rights as a male/female married couple.

so if the moderators are going to do openly harrass and degrade, and then personally attack me because i express my opposition it, then they're obviously ignoring the posting rules- which distinctly say "no personal attacks". and if the moderators get to, then how come i still have to follow them? its hypocritical.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Bobbo
i think blatant bashing of homosexuals from a moderator is ridiculous.

Just my 2 cents.


Really? Well, I think that anyone that says I'm to accept their perversion, shoving it in my face, is wrong. Got it? What, you think your position must be accepted by moderators and everyone else? Please. Let your skull full of mush be corrupted by this demand of perversion by the undisciplined perverts of a degenerated society if you want, but don't think that a moderator has to stomach it quietly because it is spewed upon our computer!


I see you're making more friends, eh? Heh-heh-heh-heh!

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Colonel]



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
skull full of mush? I resent that, quite frankly, and i think its pretty rude on your part, when none of my comments were directed at you, ThomasCrowne.

my views were directed solely at Colonel- meaning why the hell does he get to degrade homosexuals, and not get any type of reprimand for it?

to me, a Moderator is someone who should open a discussion about gay marriage, and keep those that my be discriminating homosexuals in line- not openly degrading them.

and I don't think that my opinion has to be tolerated by anyone, but I dont deserve name calling because of it.

and since when is homosexuality a perversion? Pedophilia is a perversion, but love between to consenting adults is now, too?

get your facts straight, since your apparently some sort of "super moderator". obviously the titles given on this site have nothing to do with actual levels of intelligence and input to the sight.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Bobbo]


Honestly, my feelings on gay marriage? I don;t care. If two men want to get married, so what. Its none of my business. But, if repugnants are going to MAKE it their business and act holier than thou and then turn around and do the same activities behind closed doors, I'm gonna call 'em on it---then abuse 'em like they need to be.

That's how I do.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Originally posted by Colonel
The surprising thing is the vitriol you would reserve for one of your "own" proves your hypocracy towards others "just" because they have a different political belief than you do, you are doing what you accuse your opponets of doing.

Their morals are none of your business according to opinion stated in previous posts by you that I have seen in the past.

One of the things you could learn is that not all conservatives that vote republican are bigoted nor religious nor homophobic - watch who you paint with that broad brush of yours, you might actually find some common ground if careful.


Like I said before, if someone wants to be gay, wear women's clothes, whatever. I don't care. its none of my business. Its just the HYPOCRISY of the repugnants that irks me to no end. That's why I point it out.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm gonna try to stick up for TC, he may not need it or want it but I think I understand his point. TC you can flame me if I am wrong!

Live and let live is OK, this is the U.S. after all, If you choose to be Queer thats your choice and thats OK, now comes the hard part - you want to be accepted in society and thats OK too. But you want special grants in jobs, rights and government help - thats not right, yup call me a bigot if you want to but the fact of the matter is if you want to fit in to society you have to work at it over a long time until people realize you are not a threat to that very society you want to join, The in your face aspect of this is nothing but impatience on the part of same sex couples to not be that threat percieved by the majority. Quit the special treatment aspect and the media storm and things will work themselves out.






top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join