It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another freak repugnant out of the closet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Candidate to Stay in Race Despite Photos

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A candidate for the Texas House rejected calls to withdraw from the race after photos of him in women's clothing began circulating.

Sam Walls, 64, said he will not give in to ``blackmail'' from opponents who are trying to use ``very old, personal information'' to force him out of the race.

``Now my opponent is using the private information in an attempt to intimate that I am a homosexual, which I am not,'' Walls said in a statement.

Walls, a Republican, is competing in an April 13 primary runoff against real estate broker Rob Orr.

www.guardian.co.uk...

It just doesn't stop, does it, people.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thats funny coming from a liberal such as yourself. Are you really as prejudgemental as me? I mean, if that bothers you than you must be. You have no clue where you stand do you. You just spew out stuff you have heard. You don't think for yourself, or do you? Are you saying that behavior such as that is wrong colonel?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm saying the guy's a pervert and a typical example of the repugnant party.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You know what, Colonel? Ive always had this image in my mind, of geaorge bush in pumps, spurs, and chaps, riding bareback on top of rumsfeld, who is dressed up for the rocky horror picture show.

Do you think i could be remote viewing what goes on in the oval office after lights out?

link   
he's a cross dresser, not a homosexual. But in any event does that mean he would be able to do his job? That's the real question.

link   
The second I saw the subject line I KNEW this was Colonel.

A republican a hypocrite? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
You know what, Colonel? Ive always had this image in my mind, of geaorge bush in pumps, spurs, and chaps, riding bareback on top of rumsfeld, who is dressed up for the rocky horror picture show.

Do you think i could be remote viewing what goes on in the oval office after lights out?

Dem spurs do jingle jangle jingle! Isn' t how the song goes?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I'm saying the guy's a pervert and a typical example of the repugnant party.

By your standards only,,,, and that means very damn little.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
he's a cross dresser, not a homosexual.

LIKE THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think the big question here is whether he looked good in that dress and those heels...
I certainly hope he wasn't wearing fishnet stockings, the seam in back is really hard to get straight...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sounds like a liberal democrat to me, what is your problem with him? Were he to have been a democrat, you'd be fighting tooth and nail for him.
Same typical crap, different thread.
Hey, Colonel, haven't you heard of the Log Cabin Republicans?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Sounds like a liberal democrat to me, what is your problem with him? Were he to have been a democrat, you'd be fighting tooth and nail for him.
Same typical crap, different thread.
Hey, Colonel, haven't you heard of the Log Cabin Republicans?

Ya know what, if he was a dem, I wouldn't have said a word. Why? We don't destroy people who are different than us. But, you repugnant men condemn gay marriage as against GODDDD then go in the bathroom to get the lip gloss and F-me pumps ready. For what? I don't know.

GOP= Gay Ole Party

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok seeing as this is just a colonel bashing thread I would like to point out the reality of this.

The sex monkeys are responsible for all evil in the world. Don't let them in your house, don't let them near your children. The will make god seem insignificant and put the atrocities of the republican party to shame

Read about them here!!

songweaver.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Then maybe his fetish is going against what he tries to publicly represent. So much better.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

LIKE THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!

Really showing your lack of education there, colonel,,,

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by icelid

Then maybe his fetish is going against what he tries to publicly represent. So much better.

If one had anything to do with the other it might matter.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wrong, Colonel, you would not have said a word because you are a hypocrit.
The Republicans, as far as the conservative agenda, are doing nothing or expecting anything less than what upon the country was founded. You are the one that is bucking for change, degradation and societal destruction. You cannot even comprehend the fact that there is a moral foundation upon which this nation, as well as the world was created. You cannot grasp the notion that there are absolute truths, absolute rights and wrongs and you actually believe that the emotions and finite brains of man is smarter than those Divine absolutes. You actually believe that the conservative movement of today is unique, that the liberal destruction of society that has been carried out for the last 40+ years is the way it has always been. You, sir, are the one that wants to destroy.
Now go put on your tu-tu's and see if your new-found republican love will entertain you. How in the world did you even come across such news? Sorry, but I don't look for such garbage. Must be something that interests you is all I can figure.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You cannot even comprehend the fact that there is a moral foundation upon which this nation, as well as the world was created.
You cannot grasp the notion that there are absolute truths, absolute rights and wrongs and you actually believe that the emotions and finite brains of man is smarter than those Divine absolutes.
Sorry, but I don't look for such garbage.

Ok now if you're just trying to get him going by spewing this utter nonsense, well I could care less. But if you actually believe this crapola you just posted you may want to examine your line of reasoning.

Moral foundation? That would imply that we are more than people of opportunity and that a majority of people use morals when it gives them a convenient advantage. As you're doing here.

As for "absolute truths, absolute rights and wrongs and you actually believe that the emotions and finite brains of man is smarter than those Divine absolutes. " You can't show me a "absolute truth" or an "absolute right or wrong" because we have discovered none of them and the existence of an absolute truth or right or wrong is a concept not a fact of reality. So when you talk about things like that you may want to use them in context and you won't look so ignorant.

Divine absolutes? what meaning do you give that when you say it?

I think you should hold off on calling what other people say garbage and look at what you are saying in contrast with the things we actually know and the things people pretend to know.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Colonel, what is the point of your original post? There are plenty of gay, Democratic politicians. So what?

There are plenty of people who support gay marriage that intend to vote Republican this fall. So what?

There are plenty of Democrats who are against gay marriage. So what?

What good can come of these divisive posts?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I think TC was definately on the mark with pointing out the hypocracy.

You seem to believe that someone's sexual orientation, how they dress, or even skin color is an indicator as to how well they will do a job.

I mean let's face it...all you know is the he wore womans clothes at some point. You want to base your whole argument on how terrible he must be and therefore, unable to do the job. What about if someone said that about you, due to skin color? You would cry foul big time.

In fact I remember that in another thread you were even bashing "homos" and "faggots", as you put it. "Ya know what, if he was a dem, I wouldn't have said a word. Why? We don't destroy people who are different than us." Sound familiar? Hmmm, more hypocracy. It actually cracks me up to point this out to you time-after-time, yet still you don't have a clue. You destroy everyone YOU percieve as different. And as for this story, who do you think is out to destroy the man? Hello?

"But, you repugnant men condemn gay marriage as against GODDDD..."
Well if your all for it, then why call them names? Yeah, because your a hypocrite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join