It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the boondock saints

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
who's a fan?
this is my all time favorite movie next to the big lebowski.
it's about 2 irish brothers that live in southie and start to take crime fighting into their own hands. they start to go vigilante on the local southie population. it is fantastic.
i reccomend it to anyone looking for a good movie to watch

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgment I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me among Thy saints ."

"Whosoever shed last blood. By man shall his blood be shed. For immunity of god make he the man. Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish. And I shall count thee among my favored sheep. And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven."

"Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god. "

Roper

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i have the prayer tattoos tattooed on the insides of my biceps.
hurt like a mofo

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thing fish
i have the prayer tattoos tattooed on the insides of my biceps.
hurt like a mofo

That's radical!

You know fish, it's a statistical fact that people that like the " Boonedock Saints" like the movie " Mary Poppins". Do you have a "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" tat?

Roper

edited because I had to look up a word, "fact" gets me every time.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by Roper]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
no.
i don't like mary poppins

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
T.F., I have seen your music posts and threads. Now this one! You,sir, are a man of obvious taste. Boondock Saints is one of the best movies out there by far. Willem Defoe is a hoot!

Mary F'in Poppins? Really?

[edit on 7-1-2009 by HERACAT]

new topics

top topics

join