It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photographed at UK Fishing Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hi, just thought I'd post this as I dont think it's been reported outside the Angling press that I know of. I don't know what it is but I don't see why hoaxers would send it to a fishing newspaper. This was in the UK's top Angling Newspaper The Angling Times, this is their website.

To many this image may look like a hoax or a camera malfunction, but two anglers claim that this is the picture of a ghost that left them ‘frozen with fear’ during their latest night fishing session.

www.gofishing.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
very interesting find! thank you for sharing it. But with today's technology its hard to decipher if its authentic... or photoshopped. By the way, how did you stumble up on this?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A picture like that taken this time of year, I'm tempted to say it's either fog or smoke.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
More pathetic crap from someone wanting to spam a site for money.
That's what I think.
Looks like the animated flash shoot the snowman game in the ads.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I'm tempted to say it's either fog or smoke.

That's what I'm thinking as well. I've taken a lot of photographs with a cigarette in my hand, or someone close by with one lit. The end results look identical to the picture in the OP.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just came across it in the national fishing newspaper that comes out here each week, The Angling Times. Thought some here might find it interesting. Looks like smoke to me too, not sure why someone would try to scam the Angling press with this sort of thing though. Don't know much about ghosts myself I generally just look at the UFO forums here.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

the duo swear is ‘a soldier with a skeleton’s face clutching a baby’

So is this like one of those 3D pictures where you have to make your eyes relax to see it?

Or is it like looking at clouds and seeing animals?

At any rate, I am just not getting it???? Looks like a big white blob of nothing.

I can just image these men sharing old wives tails about ghosts and goolies, scaring the bejesus out of each other. Then they snap this and automatically "see a ghost".

Nah, sorry - just some over-imaginative minds at work here.

ps. Is this the site of some old war battle?

new topics

top topics

join