It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge cluster of UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Why is everyone fixating on the 'sightings' that are clearly birds? There are some much more 'probable' clips here.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I gotta admit. That first video is VERY interesting.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
Why is everyone fixating on the 'sightings' that are clearly birds? There are some much more 'probable' clips here.

Yea i asked that same question earlier. Theyre also ignoring the second video which is pretty interesting as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I saw the same UFO in Holland above my house

also the same as

or
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the footage on the second video is horrible, especially the mexican segment. could be cgi but interestingly the objects in the India and the Mexico video look similar. the NASA footage with the audio is good though.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

Yea i asked that same question earlier. Theyre also ignoring the second video which is pretty interesting as well.

Nope. Someone already mentioned chinese lanterns on the last page. look more closely.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

what you will find is that anything that offers compelling or higly plausible evicence generally get zero attention until it get's debunked into oblivion

[edit on 25-12-2008 by kronos11]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Im a personal believer in there being something else out in the stars and I believe that they come to Earth, for whatever reason.
But I have become more and more skeptical of the evidence that we have at our disposal due to the fact of there being such major improvements in CGI technology.
Its just to hard to tell if what were seeing is real or the work of someones practical jokes.
The time is coming where the only time that we can be sure isnt a genuine hoax is when a video is the result of a mass sigthing, where there is more than a handful of witnesses and several different copies of the video or images.

Its really irritating that some people have nothing better to do than to set in their basements, creating a "sighting" video for the sole purpose of hoaxing people.

However with me, I dont need video evidence to prove to me that something is happening out there because ive personally seen things that cant be explained away as birds, lanterns or weather balloons.

oh, btw.. nice name kronos

[edit on 12/25/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
They flu like that because it's efficient.

It's not a 'one liner' anymore ;-)

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
On the first video in Mexico it looks very much what my brother and I did a few years back.

We taped cheap Chinese watch batteries to leds and put them in balloons. It made the balloons glow strangely. We even taped a bunch together and released with two keychain laser pointers to make it more cool looking.

Throwing batteries into the environment is bad I know. Please forgive.

I did witness the Gaffney SC incident a few years back so i do believe in UFO's but, I'm not sure what they are.

[edit on 26/12/2008 by toochaos4u]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Time=Now

Those things up there are plasma things that can shape shift. Does the plasma get effected by wind?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Tesla Flying Machines is always my guess.

If I get my coils wired up in time I'll see you up there.

They must multiply on their own, perhaps there are flying organisms.
Anyone think of that.

Perhaps sparky devils.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

When i was looking at the video, i thought that the formation could possibly be a constellation. i dont know much about them but i challenge someone to take a look and see!

Ryan

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I have never been worth a damn at seeing constellation formations in the stars.
They usually made no sense to me until its drawn out for me lol..
I would make a horrible 14th century navigator.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

i totally agree with you on that lol - it is an interesting thought of ufo's coming to Earth in their own Star Cluster (galaxy). Thats what we should really check out and see....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I live Louisiana and I just saw a cluster of ufos. I was sitting at a red light and I looked up and saw a cluster of twinkling or blinking little lights. They appeared to just be floating. There must have been 50-100 of them. They appeared to be swaying back and forth and up and down. Their movement was random and they didn't appear to be in any formation. I was in such awe that after the light changed I pulled over into a grocery store parking lot. I didn't leave my car but I just sat there and watched them. Noone else seemed to notice, and of course noone was with me. They eventually headed east. At this time, they sort of looked like they were in a loose formation. I watched them until the lights disappeared. I came home and googled cluster of ufos and I found this video. This is very very close to what I saw. Amazing. And even more amazing that people didn't even notice. People should look up more often.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The second video is a well discussed display of flares fired into the sky from beyond the treeline, where there's a military base apparently. This was shot in India.

The flare explanation seems strange to me as some objects do not appear to be subject to the laws of gravity (unless they have got parachutes or somesuch).
This video from Taiwan shows luminous objects changing formation yet appearing to stay at the same altitude-are these some new,cutting edge type of flare?

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Do you have the directlink to that one, on youtube?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Few links here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join