It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge cluster of UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I have to admit that some of the UFO cluster videos that ive seen in the past reminded me a lot of flocks of geese flying in formation or something along those lines.
This ones a bit different though, there isnt really any organization to it or a consistent flight pattern that would be associated with migrating geese or any other birds.
I dont know if I would call these alien space craft or not but if they are man made, what the could they be and what could they be doing?
It isnt all that "dramatic" but it is pretty unusual.

and here is another small compilation, pretty interesting..

[edit on 12/25/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Like this video(the one 12/10/08) ,does not look like birds,could be balloons but very interesting as they seem to pulse colours and move back and forth.Good ,find can't believe that i have not seen it before.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
That was super. These things definitely exist, seen them and filmed them Tarifa above seen and filmed them too. Very real. Just like that Russian clip and the orb, that's exactly like a WW2 Foo Fighter.

They seem very interested in our aircraft technology. Often seen monitoring our flights. Why?

The formation always gets me too. Can't remember the name but someone the other day said it was remiscent of Hebrew characters! Not so sure as one can always find a picture within an image, but I do often see a group of three in small triangle formation, like seperate from rest of group, seen too on footage above. Often a group of three in small triangle formation. Is there any religious significance to this?

Also are these sightings on high energy points? Like ley lines? The ones I've seen seem to follow a natural energy grid laid over the UK.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Wow that second youtube video i haven't seen before! are they apart of a documentary? but the footage of the ufo landing in India is really interesting... if i was one of those guys i would've went over where that ufo landed (if it did land) and explore the place.
thanks for posting them!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
In my opinion, the first video shows a flock of migratory birds at fairly high altitude. These altitudes are regularly seen in birds migrating over large distances. It's worth doing some background reading on bird migration so as not to be foooled by this sort of presentation. The 'close ups' are grossly distorted due to the poor camera lens, which is being zoomed beyond its capabilities. The wing motion is pretty obvious in some shots. The second video is a well discussed display of flares fired into the sky from beyond the treeline, where there's a military base apparently. This was shot in India.

WG3

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here's a theory.
If something is Flying, and its Unidentified, and its an Object.
Then clearly it is a U.F.O.
To say something is geese, is to say almost anything in the sky will be geese from one time to another because you cant clearly define what exactly it is.
Scientists who have studied geese all there lives will tell you that they don't know 100% where and when geese fly all the time.
So to say you predict some geese pattern from some scientific report is more than likely counter intelligence.
When you gather a team of people of so called experts to examine such footage such as this.
How do you know some of them aren't purposely planted to give a different slant on things?
You don't.
The fact that we know 100% that we have operatives floating around the world and the internet purposely tasked and paid to send things into another direction.
Says that even if something is truly debunked, you cant know 100% if it wasn't falsely debunked.
So posting video's or pictures of possible classified content on publicly viewable forums, would serve as no purpose whatsoever as to finding out the legitimacy of said video's or pictures.
Just a theory.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
In the first video, I am pretty sure the brights objects are chinese lanterns filmed in daylight.

Here you have a video of these kind of lanters to compare with:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Like i mentioned in the first post, I just dont see these as flocks of geese or any other birds, the Chinese lantern or even balloon theory seems more plausible in this instance.
The only thing I have a problem with in those theories is the way the seem to move at times.
I guess for now, theyll stay UFO's, meaning theyll just stay un-indentified.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The first video is a little confusing since it seems to be a combination of various videos, not just a single "sighting" event.

Some of the pieces of video are (in my opinion) simply Geese, just as some others have said.

Here is a video of geese that is similar to some parts of that first video:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Oh damn that is a HUGE flock of geese in that video.. however they arent lit up or glowing like the first video and in the beginning they are not in any type of formation, completely disorganized.
It does resemble some of the formations but ive just never seen geese with their lights on lol..
And yes the video is a compilation of at least 3 sightings it seems.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Fake.
I mean swamp gas.
But definitive birds.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Here is a video of geese that is similar to some parts of that first video:

Thanks for that. It's useful to see an indisputable video of migratory birds at high altitude. Clearly, these are displaying exactly the same organised/disorganised characteristics of the original video post and exactly the same characteristics as dozens of other so-called 'UFO-fleets' bandied around. You just have to see Nature in action to realise what's going on. The problem is, many people simply never do that, so the slightest unusual phenonemon like this is considered off-worldly. I guess even this display will be assigned alternative explanations by those who aren't prepared to accept reality for what it is.

WG3

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

The part of the video from 1:32 to 1:58 is what I'm talking about. The narrator said it was filmed in New York (by the way, there was an ATS thread last year on this "Neew York sighting", too.)

Those objects are grouped almost identically to the birds in my video. The difference in color could be due to whether or not the sun was "lighting up" the portion of the birds facing the camera...or perhaps the difference in color could be due to the color of the birds themselves (e.g., Snow Geese as opposed to Canada Geese) -- or perhaps the difference in color could be a combination of the sunlight and the color of the birds.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

The sighting in the first vid starting at about 1 minutes is interesting. It bears a resemblance to the video of the chinese lanterns you kindly posted.

However, unlike the lanterns, these objects move in more than one direction, and what is more they change direction.

I suppose it is possible that launching lanterns from more than one site would cause the multiple directions. However that does not explain the fact some of them reverse direction. That would take some very odd convection.

Their movement is too chaotic for lanterns, I think. If anything, they move more like embers over a fire in slow-motion.

Also, I would have to take another look, but some of them seem to change movement when they interact with each other.

So I don't know what they are, but they are not lanterns.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by rizla]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yea i saw what you were talking about, there are parts in it that definitely resemble the geese in the video you posted.
Im just saying that there are also parts that dont, people tend to focus on certain parts of videos and ignore the rest.
Sort of like people completely ignoring the second video

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Already posted this vid a couple of weeks ago here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The birds in the video are making quite a din. Even at high altitude you must be able to hear something. Even if the formations resemble each other it could be that the space craft know the most efficient way of flying.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
well we fly in a formation with our aircraft, F-18As and such..... in fact every branch of our military flys in formation, and not just for show, even in war time they fly in tight knit formations usually a "V" or a diamond or some shape resembling a "V".....

I would expect a geometric shape formation from intelligent aliens....

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokecrops
well we fly in a formation with our aircraft, F-18As and such..... in fact every branch of our military flys in formation, and not just for show, even in war time they fly in tight knit formations usually a "V" or a diamond or some shape resembling a "V".....

I would expect a geometric shape formation from intelligent aliens....

So alien craft are aerodynamic. They fly through the atmosphere using the normal principles of lift and drag. That's quite interesting, 'cos I was under the impression that alien craft used gravity wells and zero point type technology. It's good to realise they are really very much like us when it comes to flight.

G3

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

I believe that its fairly safe to assume that we dont know exactly what type of propulsion is used to power a spacecraft, if in fact there are spacecraft visiting Earth.

Ive always believed that the smaller Ufo's that we (allegedly) see in our atmosphere werent used to in long distance flight but may be recon or scientific craft drones that come from another, larger craft.
The larger craft (mothership) having the engines necessary for interstellar travel, in space, would probably work different than a craft flying within a planets atmosphere.

Skeptics claim that some maneuvers that people see would create up to 100g's in our atmosphere and would be impossible for a being to withstand, even with inertial dampeners.
These craft being drones would make something like that much more likely.

[edit on 12/25/2008 by Kr0n0s]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join