It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Cures sick child. Caught on CCTV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

A mother believes a visit from an angel saved her sick daughter's life — and she has the photos to prove it. Chelsea Banton, 14, was fighting for her life after a bout of pneumonia, a collapsed lung and subsequent infections saw her breathing with the aid of a ventilator at Charlotte Presbyterian Hospital. As her family gathered to say their final goodbyes and mother Colleen faced the decision on removing her life support, hospital staff noticed a mysterious bright light outside her room. "On the monitor, there was this bright light," the Daily Mail reported Mrs Banton as saying. "And I looked at it and I said, 'Oh my goodness! It looks like an angel!'' When nurses then took off her oxygen mask, Chelsea's vitals returned to normal.

Nine MSN News Link

Now i'm not a religious person, but this has got me stumped. Anyone got theories on what it could be?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I replied to a thread about this yesterday evening. To me it appears to be like a very bright reflection of sunlight, perhaps off of another door frame or something..but an angel...no.

I think its wonderful that the young girl recovered. And if they or anyone else wants to believe it was an angel well thats ok nothing wrong with it.

But we dont see the angel in the young girl's hospital room, this alledged angel is in the hallway.

What would be interesting is to look at other video tapes from this camera and see if there are reflections like this one. That would tell us if this is just a simple light reflection or if it is in fact an angel.

HO HO HO!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It could very well be a highly evolved spirit entity! This could open up a new level of awareness!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Its the reflection of the sun. This woman's imagination has gone wild due to emotional stress.

I do believe in angels, but this 'evidence' is clearly an image of the sun reflecting on the walls.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
In the end, weather it's an Angel or a reflection. at least she has her little girl back.

I have to say my first reaction when looking at the picture was reflection as well. are there any more pictures or is that the only one?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
it's sad ... it really is.

The Lord gives us eyes to see and yet we don't believe.

Funny, if you saw this for your own eyes and found that people were not believing you, you would be a little upset or deflated.

God still works miracles in this world, this child's recovery is another one.

Sure there is some bad stuff happening in this world, but please look and listen to this miracle and take hope from this that there is a God who loves you and cares for you .... cause He does!!

Hope you had a merry Christmas (stuff this "happy holiday" crap ... sorry, it's political correctness gone wrong, why can't I say merry Christmas to you as an affirmation of my faith and beleifs ... oh wait, that'r right, the US has a government that has banned the saying of prayers at schools, and wonders why we live in a God-less and selfish time .... hmmmm ... but don't they still have coins that say "In God we Trust" .... Sorry I'll get off my soapbox now!!!)

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS and will have a happy, safe and healthy new year full of love and hope.

Cheers !!!

D

xx

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why would it have to be an "angel"?
How did people get the idea that angels or benevelent entities?
"Angel" simply meant "messenger" and there were no conotation of doing good or doing miracles.
Powers of the human mind are what cause such miracles. No angels needed.
The light could have been a highly evolved discarnated relative.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Well if they eloaborated more what they really meant was a guardian angel,which could be a relative,an evolved light being or someone just watching over her..if scientists know they are diffrent dimensions then all these things could be possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The laws of attraction at work here. If the mother believed that reflection of light to truly be an angel then she instantly converted every negative dejected bit of energy she had because she had given up.. it says they were pulling the plug.. this means she had a defeated mindset previous to seeing this light.
If we can create our own reality then she did just that without knowing it by believing so strongly in this angel and thinking it was the answer to her childs plight.. when all along it was probably her own doubts and fears that fed the illness. Once she saw the light her attitude and mindset changed and all of the energy flowing from her became positive and healing.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BalderAsir

Perhaps you missed the huge 5 page thread that is already about this subject. If so, here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join